CEO/Developer2017 - PRESENTApp Bureauet
Technologies: Android, iOS, Xamarin
- Built Xamarin Forms applications.
- Created native iOS and macOS applications.
- Developed iOS applications and an Android application with Xamarin.
- Built Android applications with Kotlin.
- Delivered React applications with Next.js and Gatsby.
CTO2015 - 2017UDDATA
Technologies: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure, F#, Apache Tomcat, Java, GWT
- Helped build a learning management system for professional schools in Denmark.
- Built mobile and desktop web apps with GWT.
- Developed web scraping and parsing with F#.
- Created Azure functions to help transition from a monolith to smaller services.
- Developed the team and planned projects.
Android Developer2014 - 2014IT University
- Built an internal, open sourced Android application for rapid prototyping of research projects.
- Published and managed the app on the Google Play developer store.
- Distributed logging with Crashlytics.
- Created the project in Android Studio.
- Used the Gradle build system to manage all builds.
Developer2013 - 2014Netcompany
Technologies: Grails, IntelliJ, Jira, Subversion (SVN), Groovy, Java, .NET
- Maintained and developed new features for a large Danish government branch website.
- Developed the website in Grails using Groovy.
- Gained experience with Subversion.
- Used Jira for all communications, both internal and with the client.
- Handled unit and integration tests.
Developer2010 - 2013IT University
Technologies: AngularJS, CoffeeScript, Play Framework, Akka, Scala
- Built an interactive study planning tool.
- Iterated over several prototypes, starting on paper.
- Built this application using the Play Framework.
- Learned project management skills while building this application.
- Worked extensively on the front-end UI and UX for this application.
iOS Developer2012 - 2012Tambourhinoceros
- Built an interactive album for an artist at this record label.
- Learned about the audio frameworks on iOS and Mac OS X.
- Built an interactive UI for this app on both iOS and Mac OS X.
- Translated the project from Max/MSP to Objective-C and the frameworks on iOS and Mac OS X.
- Submitted the app for review and got it in the App Store on iOS and Mac OS X.
iOS Developer2011 - 2012Trailerpark
Technologies: .NET, iOS
- Built an iPhone app for a music festival with a server back-end for driving a photo contest sponsored by Tuborg.
- Created a server back-end for the app written in .NET.
- Implemented notifications sent to the winners of the contest.
- Created an admin app that the personnel from the festival could use to manage the schedule and pick winners in the photo contest.
- Handled project management of the app from start to finish.