- Android DeveloperIT University2014 - 2014
- Built an internal, open sourced, Android application for rapid prototyping of research projects.
- Published and managed the app on the Google Play Developer store.
- Distributed logging with Crashlytics.
- Created the project in Android Studio.
- Used the Gradle build system to manage all builds.
- DeveloperNetcompany2013 - 2014
Technologies: .NET, Java, Groovy, SVN, Jira, IntelliJ, Groovy, Grails
- Maintained and developed new features for a large Danish government branch website.
- Developed the website in Grails using Groovy.
- Gained experience with Subversion.
- Used Jira for all communications, both internal and with the client.
- Handled unit and integration tests.
- DeveloperIT University2010 - 2013
Technologies: Scala, Akka, Play Framework, CoffeeScript, AngularJS
- Built an interactive study planning tool.
- Iterated over several prototypes, starting on paper.
- Built this application using the Play Framework.
- Learned project management skills while building this application.
- Worked extensively on the front-end UI and UX for this application.
- iOS DeveloperTambourhinoceros2012 - 2012
- Built an interactive album for an artist at this record label.
- Learned about the audio frameworks on iOS and Mac OS X.
- Built an interactive UI for this app on both iOS and Mac OS X.
- Translated the project from Max/MSP to Objective-C and the frameworks on iOS and Mac OS X.
- Submitted the app for review and got it in the app store on iOS and Mac OS X.
- iOS DeveloperTrailerpark2011 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, .NET
- Built an iPhone app for a music festival with a server back-end for driving a photo contest sponsored by Tuborg.
- Created a server back-end for the app written in .NET.
- Implemented notifications sent to the winners of the contest.
- Created an admin app that the personnel from the festival could use to manage the schedule and pick winners in the photo contest.
- Handled project management of the app from start to finish.