Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Listing Loop
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux Saga, TypeScript, Rollup, and Firebase
- Created several high-fidelity React components according to the design approved by the client.
- Refactored several existing components and created new ones to ensure the platforms were compatible with mobile.
- Improved performance on several areas of the application by simplifying code, implementing pagination, and extracting components.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Grin, Inc.
Technologies: PHP 7, Laravel, Vue, Envoyer, Forge, Elasticsearch, MySQL
- Worked on a feature to create email sequences that are automatically sent based on the current relationship status with the influencer.
- Implemented scheduled jobs to send pending campaign emails.
- Maintained the front and back end and fixed bugs.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2017Daring Development
Technologies: PHP 7, Laravel, MySQL
- Created the API test suite with HTTP and unit tests as well as tests for the most critical parts of the application.
- Integrated the API with Discord—every time a new pro user registers on our application, we add him to the correct Discord server with the correct roles and username. This was achieved using the Laravel scheduler, Socialite, and the Discord API.
- Overhauled the way users vote for which games they want cheats for.
- Worked completely in the back end with Laravel 5.4.
Technologies: PHP 7, Laravel, Sass, Vue.js
- Worked on getting Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Writer Access, and Stripe integrations up and running.
- Integrated the APP with Amazon S3.
- Implemented the accounts feature, making it easier for users to collaborate with each other on content while allowing agencies to better handle their business accounts.
Web Developer2016 - 2016WPensar Group
Technologies: Django, Python, Django REST Framework, MySQL, AngularJS, TypeScript, PHP, Gulp
- Worked closely with designers and other developers to deliver top quality interfaces.
- Created an end-to-end testing suite using Behave and Selenium to ensure the quality of the user experience.
- Wrote endpoints for our API to deliver new functionality for our customers.
- Wrote a unit testing suite for our front-end application to guarantee the consistency and quality of critical features.
Web Developer and Software Architect2013 - 2016Estrategia Marketing Digital
Technologies: CodeIgniter, Laravel, AngularJS, Sass, PHP, Gulp.js, Grunt.js
- Worked on several legacy CodeIgniter projects, keeping them up to date and modernizing the codebase.
- Deployed multiple PHP applications written in Laravel and CodeIgniter.
- Developed RESTful APIs using CodeIgniter and Laravel.
- Worked closely with designers to deliver innovative interfaces and experiences.
- Planned and implemented architecture and databases for several clients.
Front-end Web Developer2013 - 2013Rothier Design
- Developed and delivered several front-end prototypes.
- Implemented source control processes in the company.
- Improved the prototype development process by using static site generators to improve maintainability and development speed.
Front-end Web Developer2011 - 2012Ativa Investiments
- Worked closely with in-house designers and the product team to deliver high-quality interfaces to be implemented by the development team.
- Developed and deployed a Flask application to handle clients recommended by staff.
Python Developer2011 - 2011Avaty! Technology and Innovation
- Maintained and developed embedded Python application designed to deliver rich content via Bluetooth to nearby cell phones.
- Visão Rio500 (Development)
Platform designed to let the population of Rio de Janeiro express their dreams and desires, helping Rio's City Hall to develop the next fifty-year plan for the city.
- Rio Media Center (Development)
Platform developed to help the international media get accreditation and overall support in their coverage of the Rio Olympic Summer Games of 2016.
- Atelier Gourmand (Development)http://gou.cooking/#/
Web application developed for the Brazilian cooking school Atelier Gourmand, based in São Paulo. The app allows chefs associated with the school to publish their trademark recipes and get more exposure to the school. Developed using AngularJS for the client and CodeIgniter for the API.
- Laravel API Tutorial: How to Build and Test a RESTful API (Publication)Laravel is a PHP framework developed with developer productivity in mind. Written and maintained by Taylor Otwell, the framework is very opinionated and strives to save developer time by favoring convention over configuration. The framework also aims to evolve with the web and has already incorporated several new features and ideas in the web development world---such as job queues, API authentication out of the box, real-time communication, and much more. In this article, we'll explore the ways you can build---and test---a robust API using Laravel. We'll be using Laravel 5.4, and all of the code is available for reference on GitHub.
FrameworksLaravel 5, Django REST Framework, Django, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsReact, Vue.js, jQuery, Facebook API, Twitter API, Stripe API, Node.js
ParadigmsResponsive Web Design (RWD), Agile Software Development
- Post-graduate coursework in Web Development2011 - 2011Pontífice Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2005 - 2010Federal University of Paraíba - Paraíba