Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Cyral Inc
- Developed and iterated over the design for several pages and components, focusing on making the interface easier to use for the users and also making it look good.
- Implemented CSS-in-JS library Emotion into the project, to improve the organization and readability of the CSS code for the project.
- Added code quality enforcing tools to ensure that the code base had a consistent style and that no syntax errors were committed.
Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Rain
- Avoided using Redux or GraphQL for complex state management by using React Hooks and React Contexts intelligently.
- Implemented a complete redesign of the clients's dashboard, focusing on component reusability and readability while making sure it matched the design closely.
- Implemented CSS-in-JS library Emotion to help organize the styling and minimizing repeated code as much as possible.
- Worked with other developers to create an appropriate style guide for the codebase, and used Git hooks and other tools to enforce it.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Coolfire Solutions
- Implemented several components according to specifications and worked closely with the designer to make sure they matched the InVision designs.
- Worked on a client's dashboard, where the user was able to create data streams and manage their networks with ease.
- Made several improvements to UX to make the dashboard as intuitive as possible.
- Worked closely with the other developers reviewing code, writing tests and fleshing out front-end architecture.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Vault Health
- Implemented many components related to their website redesign, focusing on responsive design and ensuring the layout was pixel perfect in all of the required resolutions.
- Restructured their patient information quiz to allow the marketing team to deploy different quizzes and A/B test them for optimal engagement.
- Worked closely with the designer and the other developers to ensure a quality delivery.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Listing Loop
- Created several high-fidelity React components according to the design approved by the client.
- Refactored several existing components and created new ones to ensure the platforms were compatible with mobile.
- Improved performance on several areas of the application by simplifying code, implementing pagination, and extracting components.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Grin, Inc.
- Worked on a feature to create email sequences that are automatically sent based on current relationship status with an influencer.
- Implemented scheduled jobs to send pending campaign emails.
- Maintained the front and back end and fixed bugs.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2017Daring Development
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Laravel, PHP 7
- Created the API test suite with HTTP and unit tests as well as tests for the most critical parts of the application.
- Integrated the API with Discord—every time a new pro user registers on our application, we add him to the correct Discord server with the correct roles and username. This was achieved using the Laravel scheduler, Socialite, and the Discord API.
- Overhauled the way users vote for which games they want cheats for.
- Worked completely in the back end with Laravel 5.4.
- Worked on getting Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Writer Access, and Stripe integrations up and running.
- Integrated the app with Amazon S3.
- Implemented the accounts feature, making it easier for users to collaborate with each other on content while allowing agencies to better handle their business accounts.
Web Developer2016 - 2016WPensar Group
- Worked closely with designers and other developers to deliver top quality interfaces.
- Created an end-to-end testing suite using Behave and Selenium to ensure the quality of the user experience.
- Wrote endpoints for our API to deliver new functionality for our customers.
- Wrote a unit testing suite for our front-end application to guarantee the consistency and quality of critical features.
Web Developer and Software Architect2013 - 2016Estrategia Marketing Digital
- Worked on several legacy CodeIgniter projects, keeping them up to date and modernizing the codebase.
- Deployed multiple PHP applications written in Laravel and CodeIgniter.
- Developed RESTful APIs using CodeIgniter and Laravel.
- Worked closely with designers to deliver innovative interfaces and experiences.
- Planned and implemented architecture and databases for several clients.