CTO, Tech Lead, and Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Consulted strategically with companies on the product development roadmap, developing workflow, setting project infrastructure, architecting and implementing third-party integrations, and providing code reviews.
- Mentored senior React developers with best practices, design patterns, and tools to scale React applications in terms of maintainability and performance.
- Refactored and improved codebases that saved customers at least six figures in future development.
- Developed interactive data visualization that renders thousands of buildings on a map, and users can edit buildings by editing polygons.
React and Gatsby Developer2018 - 2019Nash
- Built customizable UI components used across multiple projects. Built funds management and payment systems in the exchange platform.
- Worked on the Nash extension, a browser-based cryptocurrency wallet, and Chrome extension.
- Built the company website in React, Gatsby, and TypeScript.
React Developer2018 - 2018FastSwims
- Designed and built a functional prototype of an event management platform for organizing swimming teams and swimming competitions.
- Designed a new user interface based on the customer's prototypes.
- Built a functional prototype from scratch as a single-page application.
React Developer2018 - 2018Glofox
- Helped deliver a React Native project used for managing fitness studios.
- Fixed various bugs and issues in the React Native project.
- Optimized the React Native project for the Android platform.
Principal Software Engineer2017 - 2018Saycaster
- Designed and built an interactive podcast platform. Podcasters can upload audio files and add "spots" to specific moments in their podcasts, which can be anything from links to social media posts, videos, or images.
- Built a single-page app from scratch with a complex user interface, including user interactions and animations.
- Architected and built the project architecture and server.
Pre-sales Engineer2016 - 2017ZeroTurnaround
Technologies: Java, Consulting, IT Consulting, Sales, Tech Sales, Technical Consulting
- Presented and demonstrated products to potential customers from all over the world.
- Demonstrated product features to developer teams and showed how to use them in the development process with a specific workflow, environment, and toolset.
- Helped sales associates close deals by presenting our products in specific use cases.
- Trained sales associates on how to effectively present and sell our tools to developer teams and managers.
- Assisted customers with installation, troubleshooting, and other customer services for configuration issues.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Ataccama
- Worked mainly as a front-end developer on dashboards and data visualizations.
- Implemented new features and fixed bugs in enterprise applications used for data quality management and rewrote UI components to modern technologies.
- Designed and implemented the front end of an interactive application for customer data management.
- Designed and implemented the server-to-sever communication and a server push in the GWT application.
Data Visualization Developer2013 - 2015Techniserv, Taranzo
- Analyzed, designed, and implemented solutions for gathering and processing structured and unstructured data from social networks and various other sources.
- Designed and implemented a module for building and visualizing a social network.
- Built data processing from social networks, such as YouTube and Twitter.
Software Tester2012 - 2013Amberg Group
- Executed both manual and automated tests and analyzed the results.
- Developed and maintained the whole test infrastructure with automated tests.
- Designed test cases, wrote documentation, and reported issues.