Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET/QA)2019 - PRESENTRady Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Created detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases according to requirements specifications.
- Reviewed existing test cases and requirements for gaps.
- Manually tested, validated, and reported on the results.
- Actively involved in maintaining the stability of the released production version.
- Helped them build the QA process under Agile software development.
- Prepared and implemented test automation using Cypress E2E Testing Framework.
External Assistant/Associate2018 - PRESENTFaculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology Osijek
Technologies: Software Testing Methods and Techniques
- Actively participated in curriculum development that clearly outlined the course requirements, goals, and objectives.
- Developed and conducted laboratory exercises related to software testing methods and techniques.
- Guided and mentored students.
- Evaluated and monitored student progress.
- Participated in departmental and college activities.
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET/QA)2016 - PRESENTScopic
Technologies: Java, TestNg, JMeter, Maven, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, REST API, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Node.js
- Created and maintained test automation framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver, and REST-Assured.
- Automated Load and Longevity (soak) test using Apache JMeter.
- Developed a program for automatic import of large-scale data using Node.js.
- Performed exploratory test runs and used the gathered information to build and improve test cases.
- Developed and maintain continuous integration using Jenkins.
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET/QA)2015 - 2017Napster (Rhapsody International)
Technologies: Java, MySQL, JUnit, REST, SOAP, TeamCity, OWASP ZAP
- Created detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Estimated, prioritized, planned, and coordinated quality testing activities.
- Developed and maintained continuous integration using TeamCity.
- Developed and maintained automated test harness using Java, MySQL, and JUnit.
- Performed security tests against production release using OWASP ZAP tool.
- Actively participated in maintaining the stability of the released production version.
QA Engineer/Team Lead (Mobile Testing)2012 - 2016RealNetworks
Technologies: Java, iOS, Android
- Managed, implemented, and maintained effective software test processes.
- Defined the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
- Planned, deployed, and managed the testing effort for any given engagement/release.
- Coordinated all testing activities during every stage of the test process.
- Conducted meetings, gave reports, and actively participated in the QA hiring processes.
- Led the QA team and was responsible for the quality of the released product.
System Integration and Test Engineer (STE)2006 - 2012SIEMENS
Technologies: Java, Linux, SQL, Oracle, IPSL
- Analyzed the project documentation such as requirements specification, user stories, and use cases.
- Designed the test case specifications.
- Executed manual and automated tests at all levels (system, integration, regression, and acceptance).
- Performed the acceptance testing on the customer’s site.
- Developed automated tests using IPSL (independent protocol simulator language (Siemens)).
- Investigated customer complaints and non-conformance issues.