Software Engineer2020 - PRESENT9HMedia
Technologies: PostgreSQL, QuickBooks, Python
- Helped car-shop owners automate their accounting workflows by integrating with third-party systems (QuickBooks).
- Planned and implemented workflows to support collaboration among multiple software teams.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020Products & Marketing Pro
Technologies: GoLand, Go, MongoDB, Docker, Python
- Reduced monthly AWS costs by 50% by implementing best practices.
- Nursed a legacy system back to life by implementing basic software engineering best practices.
- Revamped the web interface and added new features using Vue.js.
- Implemented data processing pipelines using Golang.
Machine Learning Engineer2018 - 20193D Hubs
- Developed the necessary infrastructure to move the machine learning pipeline to AWS.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of integrations with multiple external services for accounting (QuickBooks) and finance (Stripe).
- Designed and implemented automated refunds.
- Assisted with integrating mypy and type annotations into the codebase of one of 3D Hubs' services.
- Developed a 3D geometric search algorithm to find similar pairs of 3D models.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018Vivint
- Developed an application used to proxy TCP connections across two separate networks in Golang.
- Helped the business automate internal processes which resulted migrating some Google Forms into it's own standalone Go service.
Sofware Engineer2016 - 2018Amazon
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MySQL, Java
- Created and supported a platform to track and better understand the settings for buying inventory for Amazon Fresh.
- Developed an application to help allocate inventory to physical spaces in the most optimal way possible.
Research Assistant2014 - 2016University of New Mexico
Technologies: NumPy, Python
- Helped the machine learning research group develop multiple applications using data.
Software Engineer Intern2015 - 2015AMD
Technologies: Python, C++
- Created a tool to help visualize the debugging data that originated in graphics cards.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Colegio Eugenio Pacelli
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Python
- Designed and developed a grade-tracking application in Python to reduce the time teachers spent calculating students' final grades.