Software Engineer2022 - PRESENTSpotify - Main
Technologies: Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Implemented a throttling ad delivery mechanism, bringing close to $250,000 in revenue for Q2/2022.
- Helped migrate multiple microservices to a Kubernetes cluster, saving developers close to 100 hours on ops-related tasks.
- Designed and implemented a feature that allowed customers to include multiple ads in a podcast, bringing close to $100,000 in revenue for Q2/2022.
Lead Full-stack Developer2021 - 2022Unidex
- Worked closely with a designer on a complete refactoring of the UI, which increased conversion rates by 15% and made our platform more attractive to investors.
- Designed and developed a system to create, manage, and execute leveraged transactions, which brought close to $1 million in revenue in 2021.
- Collaborated with a team of three developers to maintain and improve various aspects of the trading platform, specifically limit and market orders, increasing our user base from 100x in 1 year.
Software Engineer2021 - 2021Vercer
Technologies: Go, Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Developed an app that helps traders visualize order book offerings for future trading in the energy sector.
- Helped write automated tests to verify the application was successfully calculating different statistics.
- Collaborated with traders and clearing houses to make sure our application adhered to the best standards.
Machine Learning Engineer2018 - 20193D Hubs
- Developed the necessary infrastructure to move the machine learning pipeline to AWS.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of integrations with multiple external services for accounting (QuickBooks) and finance (Stripe).
- Designed and implemented automated refunds, which saved close to 10 hours a week for all our customer support representatives.
- Developed a 3D geometric search algorithm to find similar pairs of 3D models.
Sofware Engineer2016 - 2018Amazon
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL, Java, AngularJS, Test-driven Development (TDD), HTML
- Created and supported a platform to track and better understand the settings for buying inventory for Amazon Fresh.
- Developed an application to help allocate inventory to physical spaces in the most optimal way possible.
- Collaborated with an external team to design and implement tracking of inventory in a more granular fashion, which enabled the team to save close to 100 man/hours per month.