Senior Back-end Developer2021 - PRESENTGivelify (via Toptal)
- Completed the analytics studio to manage clients' transactions and operations (both back and front end).
- Developed a security subsystem that supports different user roles.
- Created a mock service for performance testing of the system.
PHP Website Developer2019 - PRESENTConflux Real Estate (via Toptal)
- Integrated with Salesforce API and Propertybase API.
- Introduced a caching system.
- Optimized web pages.
- Maintained server software.
Web Developer2020 - 2020CEED LLC (via Toptal)
- Developed a smooth front end from scratch using Vue.js.
- Implemented RESTful architecture, resulting in a significant UX improvement and creating an ability to use the back end for multiple purposes, like mobile applications.
- Refactored existing back-end code, introducing design patterns that improved code readability, flexibility, and extensibility.
- Optimized the database, gaining data consistency and speeding up requests up to 1.5 times faster.
Symfony Software Developer2017 - 2020E-hub Health (via Toptal)
- Optimized the database to speed up search queries.
- Covered the project with tests that prevented numerous flaws.
- Improved the front end to provide a better UI and UX.
- Introduced architectural solutions which increased scalability and testability.
PHP API Developer2017 - 2018Searle Creative Group (via Toptal)
- Finished developing the CRM using PHP, React, and CSS.
- Improved a RESTful API created to connect the CRM and a WordPress site.
- Simplified the project deployment in various environments by introducing a tool for database migrations (Phinx).
- Made a convenient deployment workflow using Grunt and Babel.
- Significantly accelerated the initial loading of the CRM.
PHP/MongoDB Developer2017 - 2017Merchpin (via Toptal)
Technologies: MongoLab, Iron.io, Docker, CodeIgniter, PHP, MongoDB
- Built a Docker image for the project to be deployed to Iron.io.
- Made fixes and updates to the old code to be run under contemporary Mongolab.
Senior Web Developer2013 - 2016Рayment System RURU (JSC | National Service Company)
- Created a REST API that met PCI DSS safety standards and allowed the company and partner web services to use the unified payment engine.
- Improved the performance and stability of the system through code optimization and writing unit and functional tests using PHPUnit and Selenium.
- Created some of the company's internal tools using PHP, Symfony 2, and Node.js.
- Performed front-end tasks and improved UI for user profile applications.
PHP Developer2011 - 2013Contextual Advertisement System | Blondinka.ru
Technologies: Python, Symfony 2, Symfony, PHP
- Wrote in PHP using Symfony 1.4 and Symfony 2 frameworks.
- Developed the Lite and Social modes (parts of the SaaS application).
- Created the page for the user's advertising campaigns management.
- Improved the contextual advertising strategies.
- Refactored the code.
- Wrote some of the company's internal tools in Python.
C++ Developer2010 - 2011Scientific and Technical Enterprise (Technosoft-M)
Technologies: Boost, Standard Template Library (STL), Qt 4, C++
- Developed the SCADA-system core to be run on the atomic power plant.
- Created the Microm language precompiler to run scripts on the SCADA system.
- Built the system configurator to set up options for the SCADA system.
- Wrote in C++ and worked with the Qt4 framework, STL, and Boost libraries.