HTML5 Developer in Moscow, Russia
Member since October 9, 2016
Strong PHP API Developer2017 - 2018Searle Creative Group (via Toptal)
- Finished developing the CRM using PHP and React.
- Improved a RESTful API created to connect the CRM and a WordPress site.
- Simplified the project deployment in various environments by introducing a tool for database migrations (Phinx).
- Made a convenient deployment workflow using Grunt and Babel.
- Significantly accelerated the loading of the CRM.
PHP/MongoDB Developer2017 - 2017Merchpin (via Toptal)
Technologies: MongoDB, PHP, CodeIgniter, Docker, Iron.io, Mongolab
- Built a Docker image for the project to be deployed to Iron.io.
- Made fixes and updates to the old code to be run under contemporary Mongolab.
Senior Web Developer2013 - 2016Рayment System RURU (JSC | National Service Company)
- Created a REST API that met PCI DSS safety standards and allowed the company and partner web-services to use the unified payment engine.
- Improved the performance and stability of the system through the code optimization and writing unit and functional tests using PHPUnit and Selenium.
- Created some of the company's internal tools using PHP, Symfony 2, and Node.js.
- Performed front-end tasks.
PHP Developer2011 - 2013Contextual Advertisement System | Blondinka.ru
Technologies: PHP, Symfony 1.4, Symfony 2, Python
- Wrote in PHP using Symfony 1.4 and Symfony 2 frameworks.
- Developed the Lite and Social modes (parts of the SaaS application).
- Created the page for the user's advertising campaigns management.
- Improved the contextual advertising strategies.
- Refactored the code.
- Wrote some of the company's internal tools in Python.
C++ Developer2010 - 2011Scientific and Technical Enterprise (Technosoft-M)
Technologies: C++, Qt4, STL, Boost
- Developed the SCADA-system core.
- Created the Microm language precompiler.
- Built the system configurator.
- Wrote in C++, worked with the Qt4 framework, STL, and Boost libraries.
- Moscow English Club (Development)http://moscowenglishclub.com/
A website for English courses in Moscow that I developed.
- Trio-Service (Development)http://trio-service.ru/
An online shop that I built.
- Vist Catalonia Website (Development)
A website for a travel agency.
- PhalconPHP: A Solution for High-load RESTful APIs (Publication)PhalconPHP will make your high-load application fast and easy, it's one of the fastest MVC frameworks for PHP available. It's written in C and supplied as a compiled PHP extension, so it doesn’t need to be interpreted at every request. Consider PhalconPHP for your next project, you won't regret it.
FrameworksBootstrap, Symfony, PHPUnit, PhalconPHP, Qt, Boost, Selenium
Libraries/APIsDoctrine, Google AdWords, jQuery, Standard Template Library (STL), React
ToolsPhpStorm, Git, Xdebug, Redmine, Jira, Confluence, MongoLab, Nginx, Gerrit, Jenkins, Apache, Adobe Photoshop, Babel, Grunt.js
ParadigmsREST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum, Agile Software Development, Responsive Web Design (RWD)
StorageRedis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Memcached, MySQL, NoSQL, Phinx, Microsoft SQL Server
PlatformsWindows, Linux, WordPress, Iron.io, Docker, Joomla
- Master's degree in Computer Science2006 - 2012Bauman Moscow State Technical University - Moscow, Russia