Senior Product Developer2018 - PRESENTDealer Inspire
- Implemented custom components in ReactJS, such as photo carousels. Ensured components were both functional and intuitive.
- Architected a centralized audit system in serverless AWS using AWS Lambda and DynamoDB.
- Generated customized CSVs to export data from MongoDB.
- Wrote tests for both NodeJS using Mocha and ReactJS using Jest.
- Mentored new developers to enable them to hit the ground running.
- Implemented streaming for media within a GraphQL implementation of a NodeJS server.
Full Stack Software Developer2017 - 2018Tenex Developers
- Built solid, scalable software for clients.
- Used best practices and developer tools for rapid, efficient development, such as writing very DRY code, using debuggers, and separation of concerns.
- Learned the ins and outs of test-driven development and how it will save development time in the future.
- Used new technology (Elixir and Phoenix Framework) that was learned quickly because it was a better fit for the task.
- Implemented new features for clients like drive and walk scores for a real estate app in both native Android and native iOS apps.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Devilbiss Healthcare, LLC
- Maintained and built on existing software products, as well as took on new projects.
- Added NodeJS application to connect with mobile apps and sync data.
- Deployed development and production applications on IIS.
- Built a data API with authentication with ASP.NET Core, complete with documentation and tests.
- Developed with ASP.NET and .NET frameworks to add new features, like assigning user groups to medical faculty.
- Updated ASP.NET boilerplate version to build new permission based features.
Software Engineer in Test2014 - 2016Interactive Intelligence, Inc
- Started as an intern and become full-time in 2015.
- Learned NodeJS in a testing environment, where the test environment was connected to a live development server.
- Implemented a secure TLS connection between the development server and test environment.
- Built a mock fax server that was used to simulate a real fax machine to test faxes.
- Implemented a pairing test, which paired the test environment to the development server based on a schedule.
- NodeJS Fax Server (Development)
Mock fax server that uses Linux, Hylafax, Asterisk, IAXModem, and NodeJS to send and receive faxes within a network.
- Elixir Angular 2 Medical Application (Development)
An Angular 2 application built to calculate observed vs expected stay ratios. This was built with Angular 2 and Elixir with the Phoenix Framework. The most difficult challenge with this project was the lack of knowledge of Elixir before working through the tasks.
- Travel Application (Development)
An application that organizes travel plans into a React user interface. The back end was written in NodeJS with Babel. Docker was used to isolate the development environment. Unit tests were written for frontend components and backend functionality.
- Energy Front-end (Development)
A dashboard built in Angular 2 to show energy consumption data from users with services with energy providers. The Angular 2 front-end used observables to fetch data from an API.
FrameworksRedux, React Native, Angular, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Phoenix, Windows PowerShell
ToolsBabel, Git, Slack, Jira, Docker Compose, Android Studio, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gimp
PlatformsDocker, Visual Studio Code, Windows, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Android
StoragePostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Google Cloud
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer and Information Science2013 - 2015SUNY Polytechnic Institute - New York