Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrew is an experienced web developer who is obsessed with learning newer and better technologies to bring the best solutions to all products and ideas. He possesses a vast range of skills and has experience with many different technologies, designs, and methods of execution.
Sublime Text, IntelliJ, Subversion (SVN), Git, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...software I've built is an MxReader app on Bada Os for reading PDF and DJVU files and drawing using OpenGL.
Java & PHP Developer
- Built high-scalable applications using PHP/Java (Spring).
- Improved Java library for distributed file downloading.
- Created new API standard for all future project .
- Created multithreaded app for generating reports with Java.
- Created website platform for holding Alternate Reality Games (ARG).
- Created a mobile client for company web-service for J2ME devices with Kuix framework.
- Created an application called “MxReader” for reading DjVu and PDF files.
- Built multiple web projects using stack of most recent technologies: Yii, Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Created and supported web projects with PHP and PostgreSQL.
- Wrote web-parser for external sites using different approaches including Regex and DOM manipulating.
- Created an elegant API for a big project.
Java ME application "MyCity"
LightSoft intranet office booking system
CodeIgniter, Laravel, Yii, Kohana, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Knockout (Knockout.js), Angular, Qt
jQuery, jQuery UI, VK API, React, Node.js, OpenGL ES
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Functional Programming, Concurrent Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Linux, Windows, Twitter, Shopify, MacOS
Regular Expressions, Multithreading, Bada
Subversion (SVN), Apache, NGINX, Git, IntelliJ, Sublime Text
SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Redis, Memcached
Bachelors Degree in Applied Mathematics
National Rivne University - Rivne, Ukraine