Software Developer2016 - 2018Velocity - Meaning from Motion
- Contributed to an app for collecting user motion data.
- Created an algorithm which decides whether the user is traveling or staying in the same location based on GPS data and taking into account GPS data drifts.
- Worked on the back-end side to inspect uploaded data and feed it to machine learning to generate motions.
- Designed a web dashboard with multiple graphs and routes where users were traveling.
- Collected user motion, uploaded it, and parsed user motions from the response with iOS SDK.
Software Developer2015 - 2018Concrete Interactive
- Worked in a consultancy company with various projects.
- Created an iOS app "Illuminati Meter" which controls hardware device through Bluetooth.
- Created iOS and Android apps for a VPN called IDVector.
- Worked on a virtual reality Android app EmergentVR.
- Created an iOS and WatchOS app called SurfTrackr for counting waves for surfers using the machine learning model.
- Worked on a project called Livespark and supported controller code in C++. It sends commands to hardware units which are firing flames according to those commands.
- Worked on an iOS app and a back-end for controlling a smart baby basinet called Snoo.
iOS developer2014 - 2015Vinted
Technologies: REST, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, iOS
- Contributed to a second hand clothes market app.
- Worked with video recording and editing.
- Improved scroll performance for complex lists.
- Created a complex flexible flow for contacting support.
- Developed custom transition animations.
- Implemented complex UI by design.
Senior iOS Developer2012 - 2014Barclays Bank
Technologies: C, iOS
- Worked on a mobile payments app called Pingit.
- Led a team of four developers in Lithuania.
- Maintained and supported a secure network communications library.
- Implemented UI by design.
- Improved code after penetration testing.
iOS developer2011 - 2012Jumsoft
Technologies: Objective-C, Cocoa, iOS
- Created an iPad version of the financial app called Money.
- Contributed to a framework with heavy business logic.
- Worked with CoreData in a multithreaded environment.
- Supported multiple currencies.
- Supported iCloud sync for CoreData.