Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Linux, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Zoom, Miro, Shell
The most amazing...
...thing I've implemented is a data integration solution handling sensitive COVID-related lab data as my contribution to the global response to the pandemic.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented a low-code SaaS MVP from scratch by developing a Kotlin back end and performing some React front-end prototyping. Helped to put the project team together. Assisted with setting up the infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- Implemented a data integration solution for the largest Asian healthcare group transmitting and handling COVID-19-related test data during the pandemic.
- Built back-end data integration projects for clients from various domains, such as digital media, research, retail, and IT. Helped with tackling intricate system issues. Got positive feedback on all the projects.
- Hired and reviewed the performance of two front-end developers and one back-end developer. I coordinated the team and set and assessed the project milestones.
Lead Software Engineer
ScS-Luettgen (via Toptal)
- Released a new site's version and equipment management tools backed by a set of new back-end SOAP and REST Java EE services. Maintained high-reliability standards, covered code with tests, and performed load testing with Gatling and optimizations.
- Automated PDF report generation with an infrastructure plan and equipment.
- Implemented DevOps practices: containerization and continuous delivery pipelines.
Freelance Software Developer
QuadWrangle (via Toptal)
- Developed a web platform for creating personalized social networks.
- Implemented an AWS-backed email broadcasting functionality for many recipients.
- Developed administrative tools for the application.
Freelance Software Developer
Treehouse Technology Group (via Toptal)
- Implemented ETL solutions for the company’s clients, communicating with data analysts to define an appropriate mapping model and functional requirements. Developed adapters for third-party APIs like Zoho and Netsuite, and databases.
- Implemented a platform with a dynamic configuration that spins up CDC and ETL routes in runtime fetching data from Salesforce, NetSuite, Generic DBs, and Excel, loading into a centralized data lake in MSSQL. Integrated with a custom dashboard.
- Extended a Talend ESB functionality with custom components. Set up data pipelines handling hundreds of thousands of events daily, aiming for guaranteed data delivery and observability.
Senior Software Developer
Right & Above
- Created an analytical portal graphically representing open data of the US election process.
- Supported a national gallery back-end using OSGi framework.
- Developed a portal for managing devices of family members from in a single interface.
- Integrated a quote management application with Quickbooks API and a set of eCommerce suppliers.
Senior Java Developer
- Developed a commercial Uber-like ride-sharing service which connected drivers and passengers.
- Implemented a robust billing functionality.
- Created a notification service and integrated it with Apple and Google APIs.
Senior Java Developer
- Designed and developed an inter-application data exchange in the largest Russian grocery retailer with wide geography.
- Designed the enterprise service bus implementation from scratch.
- Created a monitoring and audit system and guaranteed delivery mechanisms.
- Implemented high-load data flows between departments which handled millions of messages daily.
- Led a team of seven Java developers to implement dozens of new data integration pipelines within the ESB.
- Developed and supported an application that loaded invoices from cell providers worldwide into a single accounting system.
- Implemented a tool that automatically fetched documents from cell provider websites.
- Supported an in-house electronic content management system.
Low-code Development Platform
Ridesharing Service | Fasten
US Electional Analytics Portal
Integration | Magnit
Integrating Financial Software
Family Device Management
Spring Boot, Spring, Apache Felix (OSGI), Apache Camel, Camel, Swagger, Apache CXF, Hibernate, Play Framework, Angular, Vaadin, OSGi, Redux
JMS, Spring REST, Apache POI, SAX, REST APIs, OpenAPI, React Router, React, jQuery, D3.js, QuickBooks API, PDFBox, Vue
JBoss Application Server, WildFly, Apache Tomcat, ActiveMQ, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, ELK (Elastic Stack), Grafana, Apache Karaf, JBoss Drools, Elastic, Ansible, Terraform, Shell
REST API Architecture, Microservices, Microservices Architecture, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Java EE, Talend, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), MacOS, Oracle, Oracle Database, Amazon EC2, Linux, Salesforce, Apache Kafka
Spring Data, Oracle SQL, Hazelcast, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP), Middleware, Talend ESB, Apache Camel K, JBoss Fuse, OpenTelemetry, CI/CD Pipelines, Xerces, Informatica, Consul, JointJS, Quarkus, Knative, SOAP
Master's Degree in Applied Math
Kuban State University - Krasnodar, Russia
University of California San Diego, National Research University Higher School of Economics via Coursera
Oracle Certified SQL Expert
Functional Programming Principles in Scala
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne via Coursera
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 6 Programmer