Java Developer in Krasnodar, Krasnodar Krai, Russia
Freelance Software Developer2017 - 2017QuadWrangle (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Play Framework, AngularJS, MongoDB, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed a web platform for creating personalized social networks.
- Implemented an AWS-backed email broadcasting functionality for many recipients.
- Developed administrative tools for the application.
Freelance Software Developer2016 - 2017Treehouse Technology Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: Talend ESB, Java, Oracle Database, Enterprise Integration Patterns, REST API
- Integrated the financial software with external systems and data feeds.
- Integrated the Zoho CRM API.
- Developed complex data routing with batch processing.
- Extended a Talend ESB functionality with custom components.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2016Right & Above
Technologies: Java SE, Java EE, Spring, AngularJS, D3.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Created an analytical portal graphically representing open data of the US election process.
- Supported a national gallery back-end using OSGi framework.
- Developed a portal for managing devices of family members from in a single interface.
- Integrated a quote management application with Quickbooks API and a set of eCommerce suppliers.
Senior Java Developer2014 - 2015Fasten
Technologies: Java EE, Drools, Hazelcast, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, WildFly AS
- Developed a commercial Uber-like ride-sharing service which connected drivers and passengers.
- Implemented a robust billing functionality.
- Created a notification service and integrated it with Apple and Google APIs.
Senior Java Developer2010 - 2014Magnit
Technologies: Java SE, Java EE, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, ActiveMQ, Spring, Vaadin, Hibernate, Tomcat, Oracle, Informatica
- Designed and developed an inter-application data exchange in the largest Russian grocery retailer with a wide geography.
- Designed the enterprise service bus implementation from scratch.
- Created a monitoring and audit system, guaranteed delivery mechanisms.
- Implemented high-load data flows between departments which handled millions of messages daily.
Java Developer2008 - 2010Extracode
Technologies: Java SE, Xerces SAX, Apache POI, Oracle Database
- Developed and supported an application that loaded invoices from cell providers worldwide into a single accounting system.
- Implemented a tool that automatically fetched documents from cell provider websites.
- Supported an in-house electronic content management system.
- Ridesharing Service | Fasten (Development)https://fasten.com/
I developed a commercial ridesharing service which connected drivers and passengers. The serviced was aimed for the US market so it was necessary to integrate it with local payment providers. Its main competitors are Uber, Lyft, etc. The application is modular and scalable with a service-oriented design. I designed and implemented the billing functionality, the gateways for integration with payment providers, and some essential business logic.
- US Electional Analytics Portal (Development)
I developed an intranet analytics portal for an authoritative US-based media company. The application aggregates open data about presidential and gubernatorial elections media campaigns, and provides a dashboard for the reporting using D3.js geographical maps and flexible charts.
- Integration | Magnit (Development)
I designed and developed inter-application data exchange in the largest Russian retailer with a wide geography. My team implemented highload data flows which handled millions messages daily, monitoring and audit system, and guaranteed delivery mechanisms. I dealt with the application architecture, development, team management, and department work planning at different times.
- Integrating Financial Software (Development)
I designed and implemented complex data flows that integrated an investment management solution with outer applications using Talend Open Studio. Introduced supplementary features on top of the Talend ESB basic functionality: extended logging, tracing, and inter-job communication. I used Zoho CRM API for some of the data flows. I also consulted with the customer on the possible pitfalls of integration and designed the solutions.
- Family Device Management (Development)
I developed a portal for managing devices (desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones) of family members. It provided functions to create rules and restrictions for these gadgets, e.g, parental control or scheduled updates. The portal has an application store supporting various platforms. I implemented an API for connecting the portal with different platforms. The portal works with iOS mobile device management. I created the application store from scratch and supplied it with administrative tools.
- docIO ECM (Development)
I designed and developed a task management system with an embedded document storage. Its main purpose was to store documents along with their version history and to attach them to manageable typed tasks.
- Streamline Software Integration: An Apache Camel Tutorial (Publication)Designing systems integration architecture can be a difficult task. And it gets worse if you're designing for software at scale. An enterprise service bus can be one way of working around the challenges. But this is definitely not the simplest of solutions. In this article, Toptal Freelance Software Engineer Anton Goncharov gives us a detailed overview of the challenges of systems integration and a guide to addressing those challenges with Apache Camel.
FrameworksSpring Boot, Spring, Apache Felix (OSGI), Apache Camel, Angular, Swagger, AngularJS, Apache CXF, Vaadin, OSGi, Redux
Libraries/APIsJMS, Spring REST, React, Apache POI, Open API, React Router, Node.js, jQuery, D3.js, QuickBooks API
ToolsJBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ActiveMQ, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, WildFly, Subversion (SVN), JBoss Drools
ParadigmsREST API Architecture, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD)
PlatformsJSE, Java EE, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, AWS EC2, Linux
StorageSpring Data, Oracle SQL, Hazelcast, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, Cassandra, MongoDB
OtherEnterprise Integration Patterns (EIP), Middleware, JBoss Fuse, Informatica
- Master's degree in Applied Math2005 - 2010Kuban State University - Krasnodar, Russia
- Blockchain SpecializationFEBRUARY 2019 - PRESENTCoursera
- Algorithmic ToolboxJUNE 2016 - PRESENTUniversity of California San Diego, National Research University Higher School of Economics via Coursera
- Oracle Certified SQL ExpertOCTOBER 2013 - PRESENTOracle
- Functional Programming Principles in ScalaJUNE 2013 - PRESENTÉcole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne via Coursera
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 6 ProgrammerSEPTEMBER 2011 - PRESENTOracle