Verified Expert in Engineering
Arnab is an innovative front-end developer with five years of experience blending the art of design with the skill of object-oriented programming to deliver an immersive and engaging user experience through efficient web applications with modern technologies like React and Node.js. Arnab is highly self-motivated and loves to keep up with the current trends in the IT world.
Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Slack, Jira, Trello, Asana, Skype
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a satellite monitoring system where I led and monitored various geological cases using a SAR satellite of the company.
- Worked as an instructor for the course React -The complete guide.
- Evaluated and coached 15-30 students. In addition, I prepared them for future interviewing processes.
- Developed a multilingual feature for the whole application.
- Worked with Calendar API from Google and designed a multi-functional calendar based on the user's choice.
- Built a reusable graphQL table, which is implemented on almost every page of the application.
- Conducted approximately 1,700 hours of interviews on different topics of programming.
- Mostly focused on code review and performance analysis, along with analyzing the teamwork mentality and dedication of the talent.
- Performed code scrutiny to maintain talent accountability and honesty, as well as to accommodate talents in order to recruit the best talents for Toptal.
- Worked as a technical lead for the React team of 25 people.
- Served as an architect of front-end applications to build efficient and client-engaging applications.
- Led a team of six developers to deliver a sophisticated satellite monitoring system for a SAR satellite company.
- Acted as a project lead of a team of 12 developers and designers for a renowned food delivery system in Bangladesh owned by Alibaba.
- Served as a mentor for the in-house React course. I designed this course myself to help people learn React from basic to advanced levels.
Senior Front-end (React) Engineer
Alteryx - Data Analytics
- Developed and implemented a design system for the UI.
- Used complex graph libraries for a variety of complex data display scenarios.
- Set up the project in a futuristic way so that anyone in the near future can contribute with backward compatibility.
- Worked as a team leader of five people including back-end developer, DevOps, and business development team with a UNDP project for financially weak students to help them with financial aid for their primary education.
- Served as a member of a team of 15 people to develop a famous and most downloaded mobile app for a famous telecommunication company in Bangladesh.
- Followed Scrumban for project management and managing the total SDLC.
Workspace Infotech Limited
- Developed an app for a leading eCommerce company where the system included full office management systems like ERP, accounting, and also a client-facing website.
- Won the employee of the year award for my dedication and achievements.
- Introduced a new application structure for React applications.
- Communicated with clients to gather requirements, discussing challenges and means to overcome those directly.
Banking Software System
Land Displacement Monitoring
Redux, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Express.js, Next.js, React Native, Laravel, MUI (formerly Material UI), Deck.gl, Nuxt.js
React, Node.js, Flexbox, D3.js, Vue 2
Redux Thunk, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Sencha UI, GitLab, Slack, Jira, Trello, Asana, Skype, CircleCI
REST, API Architecture, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Scrum
JSON, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, PostgreSQL
API Design, Server-side Rendering (SSR), APIs, Webhooks, Front-end, Data Visualization, API Integration, Responsive UI, Pixel Perfect, CSS Grid, Web Development, User Experience (UX), Agile Sprints, Styled-components, ECharts, Gatsby, Data Structures, Algorithms, User Interface (UI), Full-stack
Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress, Docker, AWS Lambda, Mapbox, Contentful, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
American International University, Bangladesh - Dhaka, Bangladesh