CEO | Founder | Programmer | Game Designer | Artist2015 - PRESENTAncestral Gods
- Programmed many browser and Unity3D-based games.
- Created assets and 3D art in Blender.
- Managed the project and led the team for game development.
- Designed games and levels.
AR Developer2020 - 2020Save the Children - Bolivia
Technologies: Unity 3, Augmented Reality (AR), 3D Modeling
- Configured QR and image markers in Vuforia for physical books with several scenes.
- Designed visual 3D models and incorporated narrated audio made for children.
- Organized the product shipment between the 3D artist, the voice actor, and the client.
Unity Developer — Mobile Games2019 - 2020Rokit Games (via Toptal)
- Maintained, developed, and prototyped mobile games using Unity technologies.
Freelance VR Developer2018 - 2019Divertica (via Toptal)
Technologies: Oculus Go, Oculus Rift, Unity3D
- Created a user interface for a VR application.
- Developed a video-streaming-based experience for virtual reality (VR).
- Implemented 3D modeling, texturing, and optimization.
Freelance Game Developer2018 - 2018EZ Consulting (via Toptal)
Technologies: Networking, Unity3D
- Ported a card-based game to new Unity3D technologies.
- Created a asynchronous turn-based game using Firebase.
Freelance Game Developer2018 - 2018Appside (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, Unity, Video Streaming, Unity3D
- Conducted research for a streaming feature in a 3D game with Unity and C#.
- Created a proof-of-concept for streaming a game in one mobile device and seeing the stream live on several other devices (or PCs).
Freelance Game Developer2017 - 2017Mov Mobile (via Toptal)
- Maintained and improved HTML-based games for marketing purposes.
Freelance Unity Developer2017 - 2017Highwai (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, Unity
- Created a small city with day/night changes and realistic illumination.
- Configured the behavior of pedestrians and cars in order to respond to street lights with accurate car physics scripts.
Video Game Development Instructor2016 - 2016Elemental
Technologies: Blender, Unity3D, Scratch
- Taught computer science basics through video games using Scratch to kids and teenagers.
- Taught video game fundamentals using Unity3D.
- Was introduced to 3D modeling with Blender.
UI/UX Consultant | Web Developer2015 - 2015Boliviana de Aviación
- Created the layout design of the landing and information pages.
- Communicated through a REST-based services to show flights availability with prices and show dynamic results in order to make passenger registration.
Web and Mobile Developer2011 - 2014QuarkSocial
- Supported the content creation and administration of the customer web pages using Joomla and WordPress.
- Developed web-based product catalogs.
- Remastered many old web user interfaces web using new HTML5 technology.
- Created new themes in WordPress according to client's needs.
- Made a virtual library of books using WordPress for an university.
- Created and designed iPad turn-based, riddle, and general knowledge question games for onsite marketing campaigns.
Mobile and Web Developer2011 - 2014WiserKronox
- Provided technical support for legacy desktop-based accounting applications.
- Gave technical support for web-based applications and web pages made for several customers.
- Designed and prototyped web interfaces for an application that allows finding restaurants nearby and with several filters.
- Developed a small multipurpose framework in PHP for collecting data for web and mobile applications.
- Built an Android app to fill information about restaurants, food types, localization, prices, and more.
Web Developer2010 - 2013Nerds on Site
- Created web-based widgets to show CRM-related information.
- Developed multipurpose services to support web-based interfaces to show several types of data from databases.
- Researched and prototyped XMPP standard messaging protocol inside a CRM web-based application.
- Researched and implemented Telerik's web libraries in dynamic web applications.
Developer2007 - 2008Piramide InformatiK SRL
- Worked on unit testing research with Microsoft Tools.
- Updated a portion of the user interface for medical x-ray modules.
- Developed a service that allowed one to complete the metadata and resize images to be in standard format x-ray images.