Verified Expert in Engineering
System Design Developer
Artem has over ten years of experience in web development and architecture for various complex requirements, including projects that are not well-defined. He perfectly solves assigned tasks and even helps resolve the client's business problems. Artem is co-founder and CTO of FunFromMe startup.
Slack, Jira, Git, IDEA IDE, Ubuntu, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I’ve developed is an online graphics editor for planning restaraunt rooms
Software Architect | Interim CTO
- Developed reliable architecture for the next product's version.
- Created CloudFormation scripts to provide Infrastructure as Code.
- Installed CI/CD process to provide faster QA processes.
CTO | Product Manager
- Developed reliable and performant web application architecture.
- Implemented core components for back office and front office parts.
- Installed CI/CD processes with open-source solutions.
- Defined scope of tasks according to user requests.
Head of Development
Integrated Information Solutions, LLC
- Created an architecture of main system modules for custom projects.
- Trained and motivated the developer and analyst team.
- Estimated costs for large government software projects.
Senior Java Developer
Integrated Information Solutions, LLC
- Developed a system for a monitoring of finance situation of government departments.
- Created a system for a providing live people queue.
- Built a system for monitoring heat providers.
- Created a system for online reservations at restaurants.
Java Developer | Senior Java Developer
- Developed a news portal.
- Created a system for control task for police department.
- Built a framework for quick development of business applications.
- Created a portal which provides an access to the digital encrypted content.
- Supported system for workflow of an oil company.
Lead React Native Developer for a Nutrition Project (via Toptal)
Content Subscription Service
Mental Health Mobile Application
React Native Architect/Consultant for Big African Retail Company (via Toptal)
Trading Journal (via Toptal)
EAPC (via TopTal)
- Developed the architecture of a client-side web application
- Created system of higher-order component (HOC) for rapid development
- Implemented bill preview component
- Developed JSON API for a client-side application
- Developed UX/UI
- Test coverage
Technologies: ES6, React, Redux, Material-UI, Webpack, Jest, Sinon.JS, Enzyme, Groovy, Grails
- Developed an architecture of the web application
- Developed a domain data model with business analysis
- Developed UI/UX
- Developed and optimized SQL queries
- Developed a billing component
- Developed an AB-testing framework
- Developed a listing algorithm based on product's CTR
- Developed in-house CMS
Technologies: ES6, Webpack, React, Redux, JQuery, Spring Boot, WebFlux, JDBC, PostgreSQL, Thymleaf, Docker
- Developed the architecture of the decentralized web application with guaranteed delivery of a data packet from dedicated nodes with a poor internet connection
- Implemented routes of a data flow
- Implemented UI components
- Organized stress tests
Technologies: Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, Docker, Spring, Hibernate, Vaadin
Online Queue for Government Organizations
Highway State Monitoring
System for Control and Execution of Assignments
Workflow System for an Oil Company
Spring, React Native, Grails, Redux, Thymeleaf, Spring 5, Spring Boot, JPA, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Yii, Jest, MUI (formerly Material UI), Apache Camel, Bootstrap, JUnit, Vaadin, AngularJS, AWS HA, Mockito, Ember.js, Camel, Flutter, Tailwind CSS, Next.js
React, Vue, jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, Sinon.JS, Spring LDAP
Mobile Development, Cross-platform, Web Architecture, Management, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Software Development, Microservices Architecture
Leadership, Architecture, APIs, Web Development, Full-stack, System Design, CTO, Software Architecture, Spring Web Services, Team Leadership, Technical Leadership, React Native Reanimated, Mechanical Engineering, Consulting, System Architecture, Logback, SOAP, SAML-auth, Amazon Route 53, Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP), Cloud, Tiptap, ProseMirror
Webpack, Gradle, Apache Maven, Jenkins, IDEA IDE, Git, Jira, Slack, Solr, ActiveMQ, Apache Solr, SoapUI, AWS CloudFormation, Yarn Workspaces
Docker, Java EE, Linux, Windows, Ubuntu, iOS, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, JavaFX
PostgreSQL, JSON, Spring Data, Sphinx Search Engine, MongoDB, MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kazan National Research Technological University - Kazan, Russia
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate