iOS App Developer2016 - 2019Parts Town
Technologies: GitLab, Git, CocoaPods, TypeScript, Node.js, Xcode, Swift
- Built and supported the Parts Town eCommerce and reference app with over 100,000 downloads, and 4.8 stars on the App Store.
- Designed and built an API middleware, written in Node.js and TypeScript. It enables the Parts Town mobile apps to interface with our back-end eCommerce system and added thorough test coverage of this system.
- Managed app compatibility as the company transitioned from one eCommerce platform to another.
- Piloted a custom reference app for our international subsidiary, First Choice Catering Spares.
- Built a custom app for employees to access company policies and announcements.
- Built custom variations of the Parts Town app for some of our corporate partners.
Developer and Technical Support Analyst2012 - 2016RR Donnelley
Technologies: Objective-C, Xcode, Apache Tomcat, Web Services, SOAP, Java
- Developed a pair of native MacOS desktop applications written in Objective-C and AppKit used by our photo studios.
- Developed a customer-facing full-stack web application written in AngularJS and Java servlets.
- Developed a web application that relayed real-time logging data from processes spread out across the company.
- Developed and supported server-side tools for workflow automation.
- Collaborated with end-users to identify and resolve pain points.
- Troubleshooted and supported enterprise applications when bugs arose.
Independent App Developer2011 - 2012Self-employed
Technologies: SQLite, Objective-C, Xcode
- Built an iOS game called Kardball.
- Designed graphic assets and textures for the game.
- Recorded sounds and music for the game.
- Saved game records to a SQLite database.
- Developed the computer player AI.