Software Engineer2010 - PRESENTInfiniteTiers, Inc.
Technologies: Java-SE, JSPs and Servlets, Android, Android NDK, C, C++
- Designed, implemented, and marketed a location-aware Android application that facilitates the process of of car accident insurance investigations.
- Implemented HTTP multipart/form data for files uploaded from Android phones (images captured by phone camera), with Servlets for back-end development.
- Collaborated with development team members for a peer-to-peer chat application for Android which supported instant-messaging, group chat, peer-to-peer multi-files transfer, and audio calls.
- Built a complete end-to-end API for transfering files peer-to-peer over the web for Android, including both the client-and server-side components.
- Built and configured mutiple C/C++ APIs for the Android platform with Android NDK, CMake, and GNU-Make, which made use of JRTPLIB, EMIPLIB, and speex audio codecs.
- Handled remote installation and configuration of Asterisk VOiP server on CentOS linux.
Software Engineer2010 - 2010InfiniteTiers, Inc.
Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- Worked as a member of a web development team in the creation of a purchase order management system.
- Researched performance optimization solutions for our, project which included client-side Ajax modifications and heavy transaction modifications in a SQL database.
- Contributed to the development of a POS product using Microsoft Windows Forms applications in C#.
- Created ASP.NET reporting tools for the POS product.