Senior Android Engineer2017 - PRESENTHarri
Technologies: Retrofit 2, Dagger 2, RxJava, Java, Kotlin, Android
- Introduced major architecture and codebase refactoring across multiple Android apps, improving code quality, scalability, and performance.
- Designed very complex UI widgets required for very specific and detailed features which are not available as open source.
- Oversaw team building and trained on skills and knowledge sharing, highly improving the quality of the Android engineering team.
Senior Android Engineer2015 - 2017Microsoft ILDC
- Developed in native Android, JUnit, and UI testing, working closely with product and design when planning for new features.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Microsoft's TFS as a reporting tool.
- Helped improving application performance and memory management drastically by redesigning cache architecture.
Software Engineer2010 - 2015InfiniteTiers, Inc.
Technologies: C++, C, Android NDK, Android, Servlet, JavaServer Pages (JSP), Java SE
- Designed, implemented, and marketed a location-aware Android application that facilitates the process of of car accident insurance investigations.
- Implemented HTTP multipart/form data for files uploaded from Android phones (images captured by phone camera), with Servlets for back-end development.
- Collaborated with development team members for a peer-to-peer chat application for Android which supported instant-messaging, group chat, peer-to-peer multi-files transfer, and audio calls.
- Built a complete end-to-end API for transfering files peer-to-peer over the web for Android, including both the client-and server-side components.
- Built and configured mutiple C/C++ APIs for the Android platform with Android NDK, CMake, and GNU-Make, which made use of JRTPLIB, EMIPLIB, and speex audio codecs.
- Handled remote installation and configuration of Asterisk VOiP server on CentOS linux.
Software Engineer2010 - 2010InfiniteTiers, Inc.
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Worked as a member of a web development team in the creation of a purchase order management system.
- Researched performance optimization solutions for our, project which included client-side Ajax modifications and heavy transaction modifications in a SQL database.
- Contributed to the development of a POS product using Microsoft Windows Forms applications in C#.
- Created ASP.NET reporting tools for the POS product.