Verified Expert in Engineering
React Native Developer
GitHub, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...product I've coded is an intelligent weight-lifting app. It uses a neural network to predict the performance of the user in each workout.
- Developed an AI-driven weight lifting fitness app to guide users through their workout, providing them with suggestions on how to improve each week.
- Created an app to discover authentic places to eat, drink, and shop—filtered by the things you love, captured by the people you trust.
- Launched multiple React Native apps on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Developed a custom WordPress plugin to search car registration number plates with DVLA API to give the visitors suggestions for their car tires.
React Native Developer
Pretty Little Thing
- Developed a greenfield marketplace app project for clothing reselling.
- Oversaw the launch process, which saw 150,000 users register in the first few months.
- Created automated CI/CD workflows and made them suitable for a team of developers.
My PT Hub
- Kickstarted component and end-to-end testing on the mobile app with the introduction of React Native Testing Library and Detox to reduce bugs.
- Tracked and fixed bugs from the Jira bug board and resolved long-standing code debt issues.
- Led the development of numerous websites for clients, taking a project from the design stage to launch.
- Created easy-to-customize WordPress themes using ACF to make it easy for the client to add new pages to the site.
- Developed a WordPress plugin to be used by IoT devices to grab data with an API using headless WordPress.
- Achieving 90+ PageSpeed insights on the majority of web builds.
- Created a rule-based recurring events plugin to reduce admin on the site and improve page speed.
- Handled the code migration of an app from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Participated in company meetings to critique the design of upcoming products.
I wrote all code and created an architecture for the initial beta release of the app. It was created using a serverless architecture on GCP and a hybrid mobile app on iOS and Android.
WordPress Build for Accent Technologies
React Native, Redux, Jest
React, WordPress API, jQuery, Node.js
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Jira, Git, GitHub, Gutenberg Editor
Mobile Development, Agile
WordPress, iOS, Android, WooCommerce, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Mobile Apps, Site Speed Optimization, Mobile App Development, CI/CD Pipelines, API Integration, Gatsby, Software Development, Computer Science, Strapi
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Computer Science
University of Reading - Reading, United Kingdom
Level 3 Extended Diploma in Information Technology
Queen Elizabeth's School - United Kingdom