Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTBluebox Digital
- Developed an AI-driven weight lifting fitness app to guide users through their workout providing them with suggestions on how to improve each week.
- Developed an app to discover authentic places to eat, drink, and shop. Filtered by the things you love, captured by the people you trust.
- Was responsible for launching multiple React Native apps on the App Store and Google Play Store including passing app review and implementing in-app subscriptions.
- Developed a custom WordPress plugin to search car registration number plates with DVLA API to give the visitor suggestions for their car tires.
Mobile Developer2021 - 2021My PT Hub
- Kickstarted component and end-to-end testing on the mobile app with the introduction of React Native Testing Library and Detox to reduce bugs.
- Tracked and fixed bugs from the Jira bug board and resolved long-standing code debt including Xcode 12 compatibility.
Web Developer2019 - 2020Key Digital
- Led the development of numerous websites for clients, taking a project from the design stage to launch.
- Creating easy to customize Wordpress themes using ACF to make it easy for the client to add new pages to the site.
- Developed a WordPress plugin to be used by IoT devices to grab data using an API (using headless WordPress).
- Achieving 90+ PageSpeed insights on the majority of web builds.
- Created a rule-based recurring events plugin to reduce admin on the site and improve page speed.
Cloud Developer2017 - 2018ProvenWorks
- Handled the code migration of an app from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Contributed to developer standup meetings to help solve blockers for other developers.
- Created unit tests for all code written to achieve above 80% code coverage.
- Participated in company meetings to critique the design and architecture of upcoming products.
Freelance Developer2016 - 2017Freelance
- Created a range of bespoke server plugins for video games using Java and the Spigot API.
- Built a range of bespoke websites for small businesses and charities using WordPress.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations made to existing WordPress websites.