Lead Rendering Engineer2020 - 2021Landor & Fitch / DELL
- Designed the architecture for the graphics part of enterprise virtual DELL event for presenting their devices.
- Created and designed UI and networking for event chat based on WebSockets, React, Node.js, and managed multiple chat servers with Kubernetes.
- Merged 2d UI into a 3d experience and made the navigation system between rooms easy to use.
Lead Rendering Engineer2020 - 2021Maptive
Technologies: WebGL, Three.js, GoogleMaps
- Developed a library to visualize a large number of various items like markers, piecharts, polygons, and lots more on top of Google Maps.
- Performed a lot of optimizations to support a large number of items on the map that could go up to several hundred thousand.
- Built a library that has its own list of examples, docs, and automated tests.
Lead Developer2019 - 2021A Pet Project
Technologies: WebGL, Three.js, WebRTC, Node.js, TypeScript, Kubernetes
- Developed one of the most available complex graphics in-browser games with the support of a large number of details and good quality combined with low hardware requirements.
- Built a WebRTC networking client-server that enables the use of UDP protocol and provides the lowest ping that is much better than TCP WebSockets.
- Constructed an authoritative server architecture and built networking from scratch without the use of any framework or tools.
- Made use of a map creating tool to design game maps quite fast.
- Implemented component-based architecture in TS to provide flexible objects features combination and increase the speed of development.
- Optimized the game so highly that it runs smoothly even on mobile devices—even on a three-year-old 50$ Android device, you can get 20fps.
- Owned the fully WebGL-powered UI that provides the most flawless and smooth experience for players—no HTML or CSS at all.
Senior JS/WebGL Rendering Engineer2018 - 2019HERE
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Three.js, WebGL
- Contributed as part of the harp.gl map rendering engine team.
- Worked with projects related to it like map-editor.
- Managed feature visualization, building feature rendering, and data visualization similar to kepler.gl [from Uber].
Founder2017 - 2018BimbaSoft
Technologies: Three.js, WebGL, TypeScript, Node.js, React, Angular
- Developed DatTank, a multiplayer game, and resolved performance and network stability problems during creation.
- Created a Game of Thrones map as a tech demo to show the performance of an in-house made graphics engine.
- Designed and implemented BimbaTool, an in-house SAAS management tool for small outsourcing companies with less than 50 employees.
Team-lead / project manager2012 - 2016NextWebGames studios
Technologies: Web Worker, HLSL, Angular, Web Audio API, HTML5 Web Workers, WebSockets, Canvas, C++, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, Three.js, WebGL
- Managed projects for up to ten people using planning, different work-flows, task/code management, and supporting code/project quality.
- Communicated with clients regarding projects.
- Worked with large performance-dependent projects like RTS games in the browser where graphics and servers were the main bottlenecks.
- Developed the Analitycloud project, a complex analytic SAAS project for large companies with 200+ employees that will help top-management and management access all needed statistics including headcount, workforce, salaries, absences, and more.
- Designed the Yu viewer project was to provide the experience of visiting different places without leaving your home. Just visit the site, select the desired building or place, and you'll see a detailed 3D model where you can walk through.
- Built TerrainTool, a 3D tool for architects which helps them to visualize large terrains with all the details and tools such as planning/managing roads, pipes, wires, sunlight and shadows based on terrain including location, date, and time, buildings, and more.
- Developed PicanIO, an online browser 2D IO game where you play with a triangle with a tail made of bullet chain which can be shot to kill other players. The more you eat food and kill, the more weight you get, and the bigger you get.
- Created several small animations of companies logos with WebGL/Canvas effect usage.
Back-end Developer2011 - 2012Malkos
Technologies: Axure, Redis, Neo4j, MongoDB, Node.js
- Worked with complex monolith Node.js services during creating large SAAS project for bartering.
- Created the complex logic of a Neo4j graph database and worked with it.
- Processed videos and the large REST API for mobile application.
- Developed the Angular front-end development as part of team building our own modules in a large project.
Web Developer [intern]2010 - 2011Interlogic
- Worked with Canvas/WebGL form basic canvas manipulations to complex WebGL scenes with lots of optimizations and complex shaders.
- Developed a Chrome extension with complex Node.js services and using WebAudio on the client.
- Created the basic gaming structure of client/server logic for a multiplayer logic.
- Implemented the lock-step client-server for RTS game.