Full-stack Developer2014 - PRESENTEnergent group
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, AngularJS, D3.js
- Created reusable AngularJS directives that integrate with Google Maps and allow to input information as well to make advanced searches with polygon restrictions or other parameters like dates, operators, counties, etc.
- Built with D3.js and DC.js to present complete stats with multiple graphs that interact.
- Created a cloropleth map with statistical information that can be retrieved monthly.
- Created multiple searches that work on MongoDB and interact with spatial data.
- Created many parts of the API that is used by the web app as well as the iOS application.
Founder, Web Developer2011 - PRESENTBonsaiERP
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, AngularJS
- Created a very simple ERP system for companies (SaaS).
- Improved code trough refactoring using many patters as NullObject, Decorators, Presenters, FormObjects, QueryObjects, NullObject, and others.
- Created an advanced income/expense form with Backbone.js, creating dual data binding to update models and views.
- Integrated Phantom.js to asynchronously generate PDF reports.
- Created a mumltitenant database that uses PostgreSQL schemas and subdomains so each account has a separate space of data.
Web Developer2010 - 2014Seegraeber
- Generated a multitenancy plattform to manage machines and clients with tests (CRM).
- Created a tool to define the workflow for invoices and other types of components.
- Integrated with Salesforce API.
- Created APEX clases and triggers to integrate salesform platform with custom fields on the Rails project.
- Created a very advanced PDF generator using Prawn to generate documents.
- Created a front-end multilanguage site for the users.
- Generated a custom MailSender so each admin can use her Google account.
Web Developer2009 - 2009Chaco
- Created an import tool that recognizes patterns from Excel files.
- Created a visual interface to define areas and create metadata for the import process.
- Modified a PHP Excel importer to present the Excel file with all the styles from the original spreadsheet.
- Used Cucumber and Rspec extensively to check the overall code.
Developer2008 - 2009Ministerios de HIdrocarburos
- Created VBA macros to validate the production of oil fields.
- Created a tool to import data from oil fields using Ruby on Rails.
- Created custom reporting tools with graphs for the Minister of Energy.
- Created a custom Document management tool using Sinatra to manage attachments.
- Integrated the PHP system to communicate with the Rails system.