Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Yeswearemad
- Fully developed the back-end and front-end marketing organizational tool for Millicom, a leading telecommunications company in Latin America.
- Led a team of three developers to rapidly develop multiple MVP projects in a small strict timeframe.
- Maintained multiple codebases for high-value clients. I also reviewed the code of various developers for quality and consistency.
Senior Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Florida Blue
- Led communication and expectation management for a team of four developers. This included handling daily meetings and much of the bureaucracy that working fully remote at a vast corporation encompasses.
- Developed the front-end dashboard using React, C3.js, and D3.js, where I built several layered interactive graphs to display complex data in a digestible manner.
- Oversaw the deployment and completion of the application within the expected contracted timeline of one year.
Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2019Genius Plaza
- Led the re-organization and documentation of the legacy codebase to allow for easier onboarding and future feature implementation.
- Assisted in structuring a Jenkins pipeline, helping build more stable processes for CI/CD.
- Built and deployed many front-end features for a live production application.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Blubeta
- Developed a rapid prototype process that spins up authentication, the back-end data model, reusable front-end components, and async logic within minutes.
- Single-handedly built a voting application for conference presentations with React Native, which leveraged GraphQL subscriptions for real-time voting and user feedback.
- Managed native dependencies and front-end async logic for the React Native app for the world's largest boat MLS.
Teaching Assistant2017 - 2017App Academy
- Introduced new concepts to the curriculum that streamlined concepts and increased the passing rate by around 15%.
- Assisted students by breaking down core concepts of programming to effectively understand and tackle problems.
- Lectured students on the fundamentals of software development, including the introduction of data structures and algorithms.