Magento Back-end Developer2013 - PRESENTVaimo
Technologies: PHP, Magento, Symfony, MySQL
- Planned the development process; this included the initial phase of identifying customers’ needs and designing systems architecture as well as the implementation of business critical solutions.
- Developed various Magento extensions.
- Imported, migrated, and implemented mass content updates from other platforms to Magento (the data included information about the customers, products, and sales).
- Handled an advanced dataflow stock import with custom convert adapter models, email reporting, and a logging system.
- Built a product attribute mass updater with patterns based on attribute codes of the product attribute set.
- Connected Magento with other systems (ERP, CRM) using both REST and SOAP.
- Implemented authentication using OAuth 1.0a authentication for third-party applications and used tokens for mobile applications.
- Integrated third-party service APIs such as Facebook (login, sharing, comments, invitation, and more), Twitter (login, sharing, latest tweets, and more), LinkedIn (login), Google (login for Gmail and other non Google accounts, new public Google Analytics, and more).
- Developed custom back-end related features such as product types, reports, indexers, and notifications.
- Improved site performance and optimized Magento.
- Implemented caching systems such as Varnish for third-party full-page caching.
- Refactoring legacy code.
- Participated in sprint planning and estimated tasks.
Co-founder | CTO2018 - 2019Fast Solutions Commerce AS
Technologies: PHP, Magento
- Established development processes.
- Designed the system architecture.
- Developed a complete B2B out-of-the-box Magento solution.
- Held educational workshops for the sales team and new Magento clients.
- Recruited talented people.
Embedded Software Engineer | Firmware Developer2012 - 2013Geneko
- Worked as a firmware developer for automatic vehicle location devices.
- Maintained legacy code.
- Tested apps.
- Wrote documentation for devices.
- Improved the code quality.
Part-time Data Collection and Labeling Associate2011 - 2012Microsoft Development Center Serbia
Technologies: Microsoft Internal Tools
- Collected and labeled data samples used for training and testing algorithms for optical character recognition, document layout analysis and image analysis.