Branislav is a highly-skilled, enthusiastic developer. He is hard-working, possesses extensive problem-solving skills, and loves implementing a general algorithmic approach. A team player with a can-do attitude, Branislav is interested in eCommerce and PHP in further connection with other services. He’s worked the full development lifecycle from identifying the client’s real needs to designing the systems architecture as well as implementation.
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a Magento payment module for the most famous payment app in Norway (used by more than 50% of the population).
Magento Back-end Developer
- Planned the development process; this included the initial phase of identifying customers’ needs and designing systems architecture as well as the implementation of business critical solutions.
- Developed various Magento extensions.
- Imported, migrated, and implemented mass content updates from other platforms to Magento (the data included information about the customers, products, and sales).
- Handled an advanced dataflow stock import with custom convert adapter models, email reporting, and a logging system.
- Built a product attribute mass updater with patterns based on attribute codes of the product attribute set.
- Connected Magento with other systems (ERP, CRM) using both REST and SOAP.
- Implemented authentication using OAuth 1.0a authentication for third-party applications and used tokens for mobile applications.
- Integrated third-party service APIs such as Facebook (login, sharing, comments, invitation, and more), Twitter (login, sharing, latest tweets, and more), LinkedIn (login), Google (login for Gmail and other non Google accounts, new public Google Analytics, and more).
- Developed custom back-end related features such as product types, reports, indexers, and notifications.
- Improved site performance and optimized Magento.
- Implemented caching systems such as Varnish for third-party full-page caching.
- Refactoring legacy code.
- Participated in sprint planning and estimated tasks.
Co-founder | CTO
Fast Solutions Commerce AS
- Established development processes.
- Designed the system architecture.
- Developed a complete B2B out-of-the-box Magento solution.
- Held educational workshops for the sales team and new Magento clients.
- Recruited talented people.
Embedded Software Engineer | Firmware Developer
- Worked as a firmware developer for automatic vehicle location devices.
- Maintained legacy code.
- Tested apps.
- Wrote documentation for devices.
- Improved the code quality.
Part-time Data Collection and Labeling Associate
Microsoft Development Center Serbia
- Collected and labeled data samples used for training and testing algorithms for optical character recognition, document layout analysis and image analysis.
B2B Out-of-the-box Solution
• Integration between Magento and 24SevenOffice (ERP)
• Integration between Magento and an ongoing warehouse management system
• Various customizations related to customer group dependant prices and discounts
Intranet for a Governmental Office
Django Web Server
Symfony, PHPUnit, Django, Laravel
PhpStorm, Mercurial, Jira, Git
DevOps, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Model View Controller (MVC), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Scrum, Agile, Design Patterns, REST, Automated Testing
Magento 1, Magento 2, Microsoft, Magento
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Software Development, User Experience (UX), Embedded Software, Optimization, Performance, Tools
REST APIs, Vue 2
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade, Serbia
High School Diploma in Programming, Mathematics, and Physics
Mathematical Grammar School - Belgrade, Serbia
M2 Associate Developer