Systems Engineer2015 - PRESENTNexo Global
Technologies: PHP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, AWS, WordPress
- Supervised a small team of developers, helping them to deliver high-quality and useful features.
- Automated code deployments to staging and production.
- Created the guidelines for development and communication.
- Oversaw the analysis and development of complex and/or big features.
- Reduced infrastructure costs by 75%.
Systems Engineer2013 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Jenkins, Pusher, PHP, jQuery, PhalconPHP, Laravel, WordPress
- Built an online grade reporting tool for a public school.
- Developed a makeup artists' video tutorial platform based on WordPress and Vue.js with features such as channels, likes, and products (specifically those listed on the platform's makeup videos).
- Performed several software features implementation analyses for companies in terms of viability and the best approach for implementation.
- Automated the booking system for a small hotel in Brazil.
- Created a system for a company that rented audiovisuals to universities to manage device availability, have a list where all the devices where rented, easily see who was responsible for each rental, and manage the daily operation of incomes and expenses.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019BrightIO
Technologies: Jenkins, WordPress, PHP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), OCR, Cordova, Python, AWS, MariaDB, Redis, Vue.js, Laravel
- Built a Laravel platform that allowed the clients to track every aspect of their business in an easy but powerful way.
- Created a Whatsapp and telegram bot capable of interacting with user requests.
- Constructed an OCR system that takes financial statements and highlights critical information.
- Developed a web platform capable of communicating with physical devices on the user's endpoint.
- Crafted a web scrapper to collect data from several endpoints to automate data entry.