Shiny Developer2020 - 2021Enedis
- Optimized a massive Shiny app to make it fluid and fast.
- Integrated a custom web design to personalize the appearance of the app.
Machine Learning Researcher2019 - 2020Dexeo Technologie
Technologies: Classification, Machine Learning, Text Mining, R
- Reviewed the scientific literature around existing models for analyzing and classifying text documents.
- Analyzed the needs in data to automatize the existing solution with Machine Learning to prevent manual labor.
- Developed a Machine Learning model to automatically extract the most important features from a text document.
Data Teacher2017 - 2020Professional Training
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Statistics, Python, R
- Trained professionals in R, Python, statistics, and machine learning.
- Created online video courses in R, Python, deep learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Enrolled more than 10,000 paying students on a platform.
- Mentored students who were studying to become data analysts in OpenClassrooms.
R/Shiny Developer2019 - 2019Quote Velocity
Technologies: DataTables, Plotly, Ggplot2, RStudio Shiny, R
- Created an interactive dashboard to visualize and track data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Set up a system to improve detection of misqualified customers.
- Self-hosted the dashboard as a web app on a remote server.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019Real Radiology
Technologies: Plotly, Ggplot2, RStudio Shiny, Caret, R
- Deployed predictive models to anticipate the workload in radiology studies.
- Created an interactive dashboard to visualize and track data on a daily basis.
- Set up a system to show discrepancies between planned resources and predicted demand.
R Developer2018 - 2018CNRS
Technologies: Azure, Ggplot2, Git, SQL, RStudio Shiny, R
- Created a Shiny app for a research project in decision theory.
- Optimized the app for conferences (short burst of users).
- Added features such as account management, data entry, and visualization of probability distributions.
- Deployed an updating system to make my client autonomous.
- Deployed a Git server to easily clone the app for different uses.
Research Assistant in Statistics and R2018 - 2018Aarhus University
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web Scraping, R, Machine Learning, Text Mining
- Wrote text-mining algorithms.
- Built topic models on UN resolution drafts.
- Scored speeches of the UN General Assembly.
- Classified EU Directorate-General based on legislative proposals.
- Web scraped parliamentary questions of the Danish parliament, Bundestag documents, speeches of the UN General Assembly, and record details from the United Nations Digital Library.
Developer (R, Shiny)2018 - 2018BCG
Technologies: Azure, Jira, Jenkins, Shell, Git, SQL, RStudio Shiny, R
- Created and maintained a robust and user-friendly R Shiny app for a pricing strategy in retail during sales periods.
- Enabled merchandisers to make scoring simulations.
- Integrated Excel-like tables for easy manipulation of data.
- Optimized the app to scale it to dozens of concurrent users.
Research Assistant in Statistics2018 - 2018EMMA Clinic
Technologies: Research, LaTeX, Models, R, Statistics
- Implemented data analysis in a research laboratory for dermatology.
- Wrote a descriptive analysis and multiple regression for a study on Vitiligo disease.
- Implemented a statistical validation of a burden score on hand eczema disease.
- Worked on a statistical study on relapse and impact on the adult acne productivity.
Data Scientist2017 - 2017Cargo Media
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), RStudio Shiny, SQL, R, Generalized Linear Model (GLM), Analysis, Machine Learning, Customer Analytics
- Set up a user-acquisition profitable strategy for a SaaS company.
- Developed predictive models for RTB (Real-Time Bidding) channel.
- Built predictive LTV models for new and existing users.
- Created interactive dashboards in R Shiny to track KPIs.
- Established indicators to improve fraud detection from affiliates.
Statistical Engineer2015 - 2017Sonovision
Technologies: RStudio Shiny, R, Statistics
- Created interactive dashboards in Shiny.
- Built user-friendly desktop apps with Tcl/Tk.
- Performed Weibull analysis for quality control.
- Created interactive visualization tools to follow KPIs.
- Automated recurrent tasks with R scripts.
PhD Student in Statistics (not completed)2013 - 2015Université Laval
Technologies: R, Research, Machine Learning, Statistics
- Published academic papers.
- Gave talks at conferences.
- Mentored others in statistics.
- Worked as a teaching assistant in statistics and R.
- Consulted with graduate students concerning their statistics work.