- Owner2009 - PRESENTGreatVocab.com
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, SQL
- Founded GreatVocab.com, a novel online vocabulary training program.
- Developed the core implementation of the system by utilizing some novel concepts in data analysis and control theory applied to vocabulary learning.
- Implemented the program with the help of a custom enterprise-scale web application framework and rendered it capable of finding published in-use examples of any word in the English dictionary on demand.
- GSRP Fellow2011 - 2014NASA
Technologies: Cryogenics, Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Developed a large degree of freedom model regression code utilizing CUDA for the acceleration of genetic algorithms.
- Developed custom signal processing code for analyzing high frequency vibration data.
- Developed custom CFD models for cryogenic fluids.
- Gastwissenschafter2010 - 2010WSL-Institut für Schnee- und Lawinenforschung SLF
Technologies: C++, Fortran 77
- Served as a key international collaborator between the Computational Multi-physics Group and the WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF.
- Senior Web Developer2003 - 2009352 Media Group (352, Inc.)
- Specialized in core component design (such as content management systems) and large scale applications (distributed web applications and high throughput applications) as a Microsoft Certified Professional web programmer.