Founder and Developer2016 - PRESENTMynah Software LLC
Technologies: Java, Android
- Began building the Android app from the ground up for a client.
- Utilized ReactiveX principles using RxJava.
- Developed a data layer that abstracts local database read/writes and network operations.
- Implemented a continuous integration system that runs unit tests after every commit and subsequently distributes a new APK to internal users if all tests pass.
- Developed a material design compliant application.
Mobile Full-stack Engineer2015 - 2016Operator
- Worked as part of a team to launch Operator's first iOS application, which was featured on the front page of the App Store during Black Friday.
- Built a Python OData implementation.
- Implemented a throttle mechanism for handling large concurrent requests.
- Migrated data from an older database to a redesigned/refactored database.
- Built the first Operator landing page.
Co-founder and Android Developer2014 - 2015Green Halo Labs
Technologies: Android, Java
- Developed the Android app from the ground up for various Silicon Valley startups including Sprig, Fluc, and Sincerely.
- Open sourced a library on Android for autocompletion of an email address when logging in. The library was featured in an AndroidWeekly newsletter.
- Blogged and wrote about various Android tips/tricks on the Green Halo Labs blog.
- Trained junior-level developers from various startups to enable them to be autonomous and take over the codebase.
- Implemented a reusable module/library that was used by 4 applications for a client.
Mobile Engineer2012 - 2014Edmodo
Technologies: Android, iOS, Java, Objective-C
- Contributed to launch Edmodo's first iPad application. Implemented the authentication flow and various core components on the iPad app.
- Created the post stream, authentication screen, and various framework components for Edmodo's Android app.
- Created a tablet optimized Android application.
- Trained and mentored interns to contribute to features on the iPad application that were eventually shipped to production.
- Reimplemented the Android application to be a comply to modern design standards.
Software Designer II2011 - 2012Hewlett-Packard
- Built a web server using Jetty.
- Developed a computer vision application for HP R&D using webOS and OpenCV.
- Create a hand detection algorithm using a Kinect, IR, and RGC camera using OpenCV.
- Designed an API in Jetty that allows a client application to interface with the computer vision system.
- Implemented a 3-camera calibration mechanism using fiducials on a template image.