Senior Architect Consultant2016 - PRESENTIBM
- Installed and integrated IBM Bluemix into the tech infrastructure of a big insurance company.
- Designed an expert system for the client's unique use case.
IT Director2010 - PRESENTPSF Interactive
Technologies: PhoneGap, MySQL, Java
- Designed and built several mobile applications using a multi-channel platform for advertising issues.
- Developed an iPad application (using PhoneGap) for sales representatives of a Pharmaceutical company (Thea).
- Created a multi-tenant portal using CMS Liferay and an iPad Application (using PhoneGap) for sales representatives of a company operating in the field of optics (www.oxoitalia.com).
- Developed a video on demand(VOD) platform using CMS Liferay and Wowza Media Server (www.tuamultisala.it).
- Stood up a multi country web site using CMS Liferay. (www.ivar-group.com).
IT Architect and Web Developer2009 - PRESENTBusiness Integration Partners
Technologies: GWT, Java
- Developed a platform for showing all information regarding the energy marketplace for H3G Group. The platform was implemented using a web crawler that read the public and private pages containing the necessary data overnight and displayed them in an integrated environment.
- Developed several tools managing all retail invoices in order to recalculate all discount rates (H3G Group).
- Designed and implemented the front-end for several websites(Tic Tac and Kinder) using CMS Liferay and Outsourcer.
Senior Consultant and IT Architect2005 - PRESENTCineca
Technologies: Oracle, JBoss, JSF, Java
- Gained experience working as an IT Architect.
- Gained experience working as a Functional Analyst.
Senior Accounting Consultant1997 - PRESENTBanca Farmafactoring
Technologies: Oracle, Liferay, Java
- Created an application for the Treasury Department that can read bank payment information and match with registered invoices.
- Created the company web site using CMS Liferay and a marketing portal web site using CMS Wordpress containing information about debtors.
- Created a Java application distributed via Java Applet in order to manage all credit information and plan all agent activities.
CEO, IT Strategist and Director1997 - PRESENTMC3 Informatica
Technologies: Smalltalk, SQL, Java
- Gained experience working as an IT Director and Developer.
- Developed a multimedia platform used as an integration component between CMS and mobile solutions.
- Developed frameworks on top of open source solutions such as GWT and Hibernate for various layers.
Java Developer2016 - 2016knowledge Inc (via Toptal)
Technologies: Liferay, Java
- Created structures in order to manage conference sessions info (abstract, date, speaker,etc.).
- Created a Liferay WCD template in order to show data defined in structures.
- Created a Liferay application template in order to have a default view of data belonging to specific structures.
- Created several new pages with incorporated data in order to provide a demo.
Senior Consultant and IT Architect1999 - 2008BNP Paripas
- Maintained and evolved all software used by the call center Telebanca. The original software contained only screen scraping procedures as an interface for host terminals and I extended it by introducing a SOAP layer.