- IT DirectorPSF Interactive2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, MySQl, PhoneGap,
- Developed several mobile applications using a multi-channel platform for advertising issues.
- Developed an iPad application (using PhoneGap) for sales representatives of a Pharmaceutical company (Thea).
- Developed a multi-tenant portal using CMS Liferay and an iPad Application (using PhoneGap) for sales representatives of a company operating in the field of optics (www.oxoitalia.com).
- Developed a video on demand(VOD) platform using CMS Liferay and Wowza Media Server (www.tuamultisala.it).
- Developed a multi country web site using CMS Liferay. (www.ivar-group.com).
- IT Architect and Web DeveloperBusiness Integration Partners2009 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, GWT
- Developed a platform for showing all information regarding the energy marketplace for H3G Group. The platform was implemented using a web crawler that read the public and private pages containing the necessary data overnight, and displaying them in an integrated environment.
- Developed several tools managing all retail invoices in order to recalculate all discount rates (H3G Group).
- Developed the front-end for a couple web sites(Tic Tac and Kinder), using CMS Liferay and Outsourcer, for Ferrero.
- Senior Consultant and IT ArchitectCineca2005 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, JSF, JBOSS, Oracle
- Gained experience working as an IT Architect.
- Gained experience working as a Functional Analyst.
- Senior Accounting ConsultantBanca Farmafactoring1997 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Centura, Oracle
- Created an application for the Treasury Department that can read bank payment information and match with registered invoices.
- Created the company web site using CMS Liferay and a marketing portal web site using CMS Wordpress containing information about debtors.
- Created a Java application distributed via Java Applet in order to manage all credit information and plan all agent activities.
- CEO, IT Strategist and DirectorMC3 Informatica1997 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, SQL, Smalltalk
- Gained experience working as an IT Director and Developer.
- Developed a multimedia platform used as an integration component between CMS and mobile solutions.
- Developed frameworks on top of open source solutions such as GWT and Hibernate for various layers.
- Java Developerknowledge Inc (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Java, Liferay
- Created structures in order to manage conference sessions info (abstract, date, speaker,etc.).
- Created a Liferay WCD template in order to show data defined in structures.
- Created a Liferay application template in order to have a default view of data belonging to specific structures.
- Created several new pages with incorporated data in order to provide a demo.
- Senior Consultant and IT ArchitectBNP Paripas1999 - 2008
- Maintained and evolved all software used by the call center Telebanca. The original software contained only screen scraping procedures as an interface for host terminals and I extended it by introducing a SOAP layer.