Platform Architect2018 - PRESENTKPMG ITS (Bulgaria, Sofia)
Technologies: .Net Core, Azure
- Designed an identity management system for internal and public-facing systems. This included authentication capabilities, integration with ADFS, social identity providers, role mapping, and role and group management.
- Performed the initial setup for many projects including preparing the solution structure, defining a library set and DAL model, implementing security requirements, configuring CI/CD for every project, and the initial set of documentation.
- Handled the solution study phase for different projects: internal projects, public-facing projects. Type of apps included mobile apps, single-page apps, progressive web apps, and back-end apps (services).
Senior .NET Developer2017 - 2018KPMG ITS (Bulgaria, Sofia)
- Refactored a system in order to get rid of the Orchard component.
- Created new subsystems with clear design: REST API in place of ASP.NET web services.
- Implemented a database and data model normalization.
- Refactored a web client due to the inefficient use of jQuery and a lot of redundancy.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2017VTB Factoring (Russia, Moscow)
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, WCF, MS SQL, EF, EF Core, ASP.NET Core, SystemJS, TypeScript, Gulp, xUnit, RabbitMQ, Kendo
- Completed and supported the Client Office 2.0 system (debugging and refactoring an integration with external providers).
- Designed and developed the Client Office 3.0 system (MS SQL, ASP.NET Core, Identity Server, Angular, Kendo UI, TypeScript, xUnit, Jasmine).
- Refactored the back office system (an extracting integration system).
- Supported and optimized legacy systems (factoring services and more).
Lead Developer | Software Architect2012 - 2015Dynamics Technologies, Ltd (Russia, Moscow and Kazakhstan, Astana)
Technologies: NET, WCF, WPF, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, ASP.NET MVC, Xamarin, Windows Store Apps, Angular 1.5, NUnit, DevExpress
- Refactored the EDS "Evridok" which involved fixing failed architectural solutions, refactoring the server-side optimized frequently executed queries, and code refactoring areas that were causing the greatest number of bugs.
- Developed a cloud document-management system.
- Created architectural solutions.
- Developed a system adapted to the unit and integration testing.
- Built a client outlook (add-in).
- Designed the back-end of a project (including safety).
- Created the Silverlight client architecture.
- Acted as the team lead of the product dynamics EAM (enterprise asset management), ACS projects highway, and ACS car-repair depot.
- Developed and updated the business model of the product.
- Developed an architectural and functional product design.
- Designed the developer training—raising the general level of knowledge of the team.
- Managed a group of analysts.
- Led the testing group management, training, and automated testing.
- Optimized the system (stress-testing).
- Planned and controlled the work (sprints).
- Organized the daily rallies.
- Built the dynamics EAM: the system is a set of data constructors and business processes. The domain model consists of more than 200 classes. The system is deployed by more than 20 servers under the load balancer.
- Organized an agile process and built a team from junior developers.
Software Developer2011 - 2012LLC "Info-T" (Kazakhstan, Pavlodar)
Technologies: WinForms, WPF, WCF, NET 4.0, MySQL
- Created a subsystem to check that hard-token is used only on 1 PC.
- Created visual designs for a restaurant software: table position designs and a printed bill template.
- Taught team members about WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Built the main module that processed unit tests.