Platform Architect2018 - PRESENTKPMG ITS (Bulgaria, Sofia)
Technologies: Azure, .NET Core, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices
- Designed an identity management system for internal and public-facing systems. This included authentication capabilities, integration with ADFS, social identity providers, role mapping, and role and group management.
- Performed the initial setup for many projects including preparing the solution structure, defining a library set and DAL model, implementing security requirements, configuring CI/CD for every project, and the initial set of documentation.
- Handled the solution study phase for different projects: internal projects, public-facing projects. Worked on types of apps that included mobile apps, single-page apps, progressive web apps, and back-end apps (services).
- Worked on Microservices platform design and developers guidelines based on Cloud Next (Azure subscriptions managed by KPMG Japan). Components: AKS, ACR, Azure APIM, Azure DevOps.
Senior .NET Developer2017 - 2018KPMG ITS (Bulgaria, Sofia)
- Refactored a system in order to get rid of the Orchard component.
- Created new subsystems with clear design: REST API in place of ASP.NET web services.
- Implemented a database and data model normalization.
- Refactored a web client due to the inefficient use of jQuery and a lot of redundancy.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2017VTB Factoring (Russia, Moscow)
Technologies: Kendo, RabbitMQ, xUnit, Gulp.js, TypeScript, SystemJS, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET MVC 5
- Completed and supported the Client Office 2.0 system (debugging and refactoring an integration with external providers).
- Designed and developed the Client Office 3.0 system (MS SQL, ASP.NET Core, Identity Server, Angular, Kendo UI, TypeScript, xUnit, Jasmine).
- Refactored the back office system (an extracting integration system).
- Supported and optimized legacy systems (factoring services and more).
Lead Developer | Software Architect2012 - 2015Dynamics Technologies, Ltd (Russia, Moscow and Kazakhstan, Astana)
Technologies: Windows Store, DevExpress, NUnit, AngularJS, Xamarin, ASP.NET MVC, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET
- Refactored the EDS "Evridok" which involved fixing failed architectural solutions, refactoring the server-side optimized frequently executed queries, and code refactoring areas that were causing the greatest number of bugs.
- Designed/developed a cloud document management system.
- Created solution designs for various systems, verified existing architectures.
- Developed a system adapted to the unit and integration testing.
- Built a client outlook (add-in). Worked with Office 2013 and related REST API.
- Designed the back end of a project (including safety).
- Created a Silverlight client and architecture, prepared a framework and samples for the developers.
- Acted as the team lead of the product dynamics EAM (enterprise asset management), ACS projects highway, and ACS car-repair depot.
- Built the dynamics EAM: the system is a set of data constructors and business processes. Worked on the domain model that consists of more than 200 classes and where the system is deployed by more than 20 servers under the load balancer.
Software Developer2011 - 2012LLC "Info-T" (Kazakhstan, Pavlodar)
Technologies: .NET 4, MySQL, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), WinForms
- Created a subsystem to check that hard-token is used only on 1 PC.
- Created visual designs for a restaurant software: table position designs and a printed bill template.
- Taught team members about WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Built the main module that processed unit tests.