Senior .NET Developer2006 - PRESENTDexter Informatikai Kft.
Technologies: C#, MVC, SQL Server, NHibernate, Entity Framework, XML/XSL, WPF, XAdES, XSL-FO
- Designed and developed a REST API for our existing products.
- Developed a complex e-learning application, acting as a bridge between content providers and consumers.
- Designed and developed an administrative application for managing research projects and results in higher educational institutes.
- Implemented an e-invoicing solution with XAdES signatures.
- Prototyped and developed a framework for a mobile version of our existing products (Windows Phone 7).
- Designed and developed WCF services for our products.
Developer2018 - 2018NDA (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, Selenium, WordPress, PHP, Laravel Eloquent, MySQL, Aurelia, TypesScript, HTML, SCSS
- Created multiple scraper programs for scheduled scraping of a website.
- Created the WordPress plugin for accepting and displaying the scraped data.
- Implemented email sending notifications for various events occurred in the system.
- Created a REST API for accepting the scraped data.
- Created the UI for showing the scraped data.
- Designed and created custom tables in MySQL for storing the data.
Senior .NET Developer2015 - 2017NDA (via Toptal)
- Created a desktop application to aid in the inventory purchase process for major eCommerce websites, directly or through a proxy.
- Integrated CAPTCHA solving solutions.
- Helped reverse-engineer private web APIs.
- Developed a modular framework for easy creation of modules for processing websites and web APIs.
- Built modules for inventory processing on major vendors.
C# Integration Developer2015 - 2015Prototype1 (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, .NET, REST API, JSON
- Helped in the integration of a major ticketing provider in the US.
- Created a REST client and request/response models based on documentation.
- Created unit tests.
- Improved the existing codebase.
Developer2005 - 2006University of Pécs
Technologies: C++, Qt, wxWidgets, Linux, Visual Basic, HTML, CSS
- Designed and implemented DAQ (data acquisition) software for various instruments.
- Designed and implemented cross-platform software for modeling the spatial and temporal distribution of concentration changes caused by diffusion and chemical reactions.
- Developed a reusable, high performance Visual Basic control for plotting data.
- Developed a web page for a conference.
- Fixed bugs and enhanced existing software.