Creative Concept Development Developer
Adobe Experience Design (XD), GitLab, GitHub, Git, MacOS, Windows, Asana, Notion, Discord Bots, Slack, Firebase, MySQL, WordPress, Joomla, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Cubase, Unity, Blender, A-Frame
The most amazing...
...thing I have developed is a WebVR client for a large-scale remote positioning AR app that won the Community Vote Award at the first #SCAPEHACK in London.
- Designed, prototyped, and developed a world editor/visual IDE for an open-source VR headset capable of booting to WebXR.
- Created an online best-selling WebVR course with over 3,000 students enrolled and an average rating of 4.96 after 256 ratings (Jan 2020).
- Created and developed WebVR content for a Univerity's MOOC platform which provides learning resources to thousands of students.
- Designed and coded a WebVR experience that won the 3rd place in the Mozilla "WebVR Medieval Fantasy Experience Challenge” in 2018.
- Ran on-site and online WebVR workshops based on hands-on activities for an average number of 15 attendees from different Universities.
- Worked with WebVR developers to debug issues and implement features.
XRAD Remote Positioninghttps://thewebvrlab.io/index.php/projects/31-xrad-remote-positioning
Epic Medieval Battlehttps://thewebvrlab.io/index.php/projects/6-epic-medieval-battle
User Experience (UX), Usability, Interaction Design (IxD), Prototyping, Creative Concept Development, Discord Bots, 3D Modeling, Audio Editing
Blender, Cubase, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Zeplin, Slack, Notion, Asana, GitLab, Adobe Experience Design (XD), GitHub, Git
Joomla, WordPress, Windows, MacOS, Firebase
Diploma of Higher Education in Business Communication and Multimedia Design
Centrostudi Comunicazione Enrico Cogno e Associati - Rome, Italy