WebVR Designer/Developer2016 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Designed, prototyped, and developed a world editor/visual IDE for an open-source VR headset capable of booting to WebXR.
- Created an online best-selling WebVR course with over 3,000 students enrolled and an average rating of 4.96 after 256 ratings (Jan 2020).
- Created and developed WebVR content for a Univerity's MOOC platform which provides learning resources to thousands of students.
- Designed and coded a WebVR experience that won the 3rd place in the Mozilla "WebVR Medieval Fantasy Experience Challenge” in 2018.
- Ran on-site and online WebVR workshops based on hands-on activities for an average number of 15 attendees from different Universities.
- Worked with WebVR developers to debug issues and implement features.