Verified Expert in Engineering
Darshan is a full-stack and blockchain architect, developer, and consultant with seven years of experience. His entrepreneur career taught him to code quickly, whether extending and improving an existing project or developing a new one from scratch. Darshan moves smoothly between technologies, works efficiently, and enjoys helping and mentoring other team members.
React, Next.js, Angular, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, Node.js, Solidity, Web3.js, Blockchain
The most amazing...
...B2B and decentralized finance app that I've single-handedly built for a client got conceptualized, served businesses, and acquired entirely within five months.
Forbes LLC - Main
- Designed a front-end web library to support WalletConnect with the MetaMask and more wallets across multiple services offered by the client.
- Connected an NFT collection with the client's front-end website to provide special benefits for the NFT holders.
- Designed and deployed the back end on GCP, written in Go, to support login, privileges, NFT collections, and more.
- Created GitHub workflows to automate the deployment of the Go back end on GCP and a demo front end written in Svelte to test the front-end library.
Full-stack Blockchain Developer
NYC Hedge Fund (Toptal Client)
- Designed a front-end dashboard in React to perform CRUD operations on all decentralized finance positions, track PNLs, and add custom scripts to maintain those positions programmatically.
- Developed the DataModule in the back end using Node.js to track all open decentralized finance positions using the on-chain requests with smart contracts of different decentralized finance protocols.
- Architected the project with a security-driven development using AWS services and AWS secrets manager, which makes security the utmost priority at every stage of the development process.
- Deployed smart contracts on several blockchains to make querying the open positions faster and more secure. It supported Uniswap-based pools as well as multi-paired liquidity pools like Curve Finance.
- Interacted with smart contracts from various decentralized finance protocols, including dYdX, Mango (Solana), Uniswap, Balancer, 0x, Aave, SushiSwap, and StarkEx to modify the positions, stake tokens, and swap tokens.
- Integrated Fireblocks SDKs to support enterprise-level custody in addition to regular self-custody of wallets.
CTO | Technical Head
Boosters Edutech Pvt Ltd
- Developed the entire back end for the Rancho Android app in Node.js and MongoDB, which covered more than 500 different API endpoints. It included support for Vision APIs, AWS, SMS, Firebase, Amplitude, and Elasticsearch.
- Created a web app using Next.js and React for making 50,000+ different study resources publicly accessible. All of these pages were statically generated (SSG) for better SEO.
- Built another CMS for Rancho using Angular for content ingestion, where more than 500,000 questions were added to the platform using Vision APIs and Latex variants.
- Developed a teacher-facing Android app for Rancho using React Native. The challenging part was integrating self-hosted open-source video calling solutions for the teachers.
- Created multiple SEO-optimized websites on WordPress using Divi builder, getting more than 10,000 visitors every month.
- Handled DevOps and managed the AWS infrastructure by working on automated scaling, API Gateway, AWS Pinpoint, SNS, HAProxy, AWS Lambda, and Firebase.
- Designed graphics and animation for the websites and Android app on Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, CSS3 animations, and Canvas.
Right Now Corporation
- Created the smart contracts for minting NFTs to the Ethereum Layer 2 Mainnet using Solidity and Web3.js.
- Designed and architected the back end for the NFT project exposed to the front end responsible for minting and launching NFTs.
- Merged and generated final NFT images from different features and rulesets by using the library of merged images on Node.js, which generated close to 10,000 files at the end.
- Tested the entire project rigorously on the Ropsten test network by initially deploying the smart contracts on the Ropsten chain.
Part-time Full-stack Developer
- Developed the website in Angular and conducted server-side rendering using Angular Universal; the biggest challenge was making it SEO-friendly.
- Tracked and fixed bugs on the voice assistant AI platform built using web speech API.
- Developed the payment flow using Razorpay payments, processing more than USD 100,000 every month.
- Integrated Whatsapp business API to the business flow for quicker conversation between the clients and team using Twilio.
Government of Delhi
- Developed and architected the front end in Angular that managed the COVID-19 patients' data and follow-ups of the entire central Delhi.
- Integrated Metabase to the front end to provide graph visualization of the aggregated patient data, which also showed the COVID-19 hot spots on the map.
- Designed and supplied the data to the front end using the Go server as the API layer linked directly with the MongoDB database.
Part-time Freelance Developer
- Developed and architected an internal program for business management using React Redux to stop fraudulent transactions, saving USD 100,000+ annually.
- Delivered and managed the company's social media accounts to prepare them for the digital marketing department.
- Extended new features to the company's active proprietary desktop app using Electron.
- Improved the workflow by creating an MS Excel extension, which boosted productivity also.
Esmartify Pvt Ltd
- Developed an Android application that utilized Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to receive geo location-specific information and offers, making Indore Zoo the first smart zoo of central India.
- Created and deployed the website based on the WordPress and Divi builder themes from scratch.
- Developed the back-end layer using Express.js and created the database schema on MySQL, which serves as the API server to the Android and admin app.
- Created the admin dashboard app in AngularJS that used graph visualization libraries such as Chart.js.
SEO-optimized Web App for Resources
This required in-depth knowledge in SEO optimization, including:
• making all images load faster with WEBP format,
• manually generating sitemap XML file and informing Google search console,
• setting up our content management system (CMS) for content ingestion of those resources,
• using webpack to further minify and uglify content,
• revalidating these static pages without overloading the server, and
• setting up meta tags for every page accordingly.
Next.js, Angular, Express.js, Ionic, React Native, Redux, AngularJS, Hadoop, Jest, Laravel, Spark, Svelte
React, Node.js, Chai, Lodash, jQuery, Google API, Web3.js, Chart.js, Google AdSense, WhatsApp API, Binance API
AWS SDK, Mocha, MetaMask, Git, GitLab, Jira, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Terraform, Ansible, Ethereum Plasma
DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), App Store Optimization (ASO), Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress, Heroku, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Shopify, Blockchain, Ethereum, Bluetooth LE, Twilio, Firebase
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Elasticsearch
Algorithms, Content, SEO Tools, Amplitude, Segment, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Universal, Web App Development, IPFS, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Smart Contracts, DApps, Gatsby, Metabase, Bluetooth Beacons, Internet of Things (IoT), Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, Computer Vision, Excel Expert, Ethers.js, Uniswap, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Cryptocurrency Wallets
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Indian Institute of Technology - Indore, India
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring