Founder | CEO2013 - PRESENTAlteredBit Studios Inc.
Technologies: MongoDB, Sass, Bootstrap, Lumen, Laravel, Webpack, Redux, React
- Created designs, software development, and consulting services spanning various industries across the United States and Canada.
- Completed successfully numerous projects for our growing list of clients. Clients included Infiniti Canada, Air Canada, and East River Skyway.
- Developed for the web using open source technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, PHP5, MySQL, and MongoDB, and native iOS/Mac OS X software development using Swift and Objective-C.
- Setup multiple web development servers and deployments.
Technologies: Express.js, Node.js, Jenkins, Docker, MongoDB, Webpack, Redux, React
- Built from scratch, a new dashboard to perform win loss analysis.
- Integrated the Salesforce API.
- Created the deployment strategy with continuous integration and Docker container.
- Built a RESTful API from a a custom MERN stack.
- Setup a custom boilerplate with trending, standard React based technologies.
React Native Developer2016 - 2016Retinal Sciences (via Toptal)
- Built the React Native version of their core desktop application.
- Designed an application UI from scratch.
- Created a Cordova wrapper for their existing platform used by opthamologists.
- Made system architecture recommendations based on their existing product.
- Wrote setup and deployment documentation for their international team.
Sr. Director of Front-End and Mobile Development2015 - 2016REOL Services
Technologies: React Native, PHP, CSS3, HTML5, Objective-C, Redux, React
- Drove the software engineering and technology growth in the Montreal front-end and mobile development teams.
- Oversaw and was responsible for the development team leads, hiring developers, and ensuring technology research, standardization, propagation, and adoption.
- Created Front, an in-house cutting-edge app, and developed the boilerplate making use of React, Redux, and ES 2015.The front-end web will use custom web components on top of Bootstrap, Sass, and other supporting front-end technologies.
- Led the mobile team development with Objective-C and Swift meanwhile transitioning non-web developers toward React Native for cross-platform development and deployments.
- Used Webpack+NPM, to set up an entire development stack with a proper build process and continuous integration with test suites using Karma, Mocha, and Jenkins.
Director of Front-End Development2011 - 2015REOL Services
Technologies: Gulp, Less, CSS, HTML5, Objective-C, MooTools, jQuery
- Oversaw the front-end development team. Provided insights and direction of new technologies to be adopted in the company.
- Responsible for architecture, maintenance, training and improvements of our internal front-end development process.
- Built an in-house Mac OS X application to interface with our front-end builds leveraging Apache Ant.
- Evolved our front-end development standards within the team. Due to this we have built multiple award-winning websites and applications.
- Initiated the mobile development in our Montreal office using iOS SDK. Worked on OpenGL 3D building stacking plan prototype. Completed the iPad enterprise application for our client. Improved and added new features to 3rd party developed iPad applications.
- Designed the architecture for our web mobile framework built in-house.
Lead Front-End Developer2008 - 2011REOL Services
- Responsible for the front-end development, created standards, and hired/trained developers.
- Created a front-end resources builder using Java, ANT, and YUI Compressor.
- Developed the back-end using our proprietary PHP framework.
- Worked with large NYC clients that have included: CityRealty, Douglas Elliman, VNO, Mack-Cali, W&H Properties, Resnick NYC, and Spear Street Capital.
Lead Senior Web Developer2007 - 2008DVD.TV
- Worked with a team of three web developers.
- Took ideas from the marketing team, realized their vision, and created an eye-pleasing and user-friendly online experience our visitors can enjoy.
- Built the online store and website for their emerging clothing brand Stone Rose.
Web Application Developer2006 - 2007CAE
- Developed internal web applications with the latest technologies to support CAE engineers globally for the release engineering development cycle.
Web Developer2004 - 2006West Island Local Development Centre
- Developed their website and admin panel.
Web Developer (Contract)2003 - 2004Wrapmation
- Developed the web pages and marketing materials.
- Provided ongoing support and maintenance to the web hosting server.