David Hernando Sancha
Verified Expert in Engineering
Lean Development Developer
David is a software engineer and entrepreneur with more than 10 years of experience. He has lived in many different places and is well accustomed to working with distributed and freelance teams. He enjoys challenges and working with new technologies.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bugzilla, Subversion (SVN), Git, Eclipse, Windows, Linux
The most amazing...
- Developed an internal ERP/CRM and invoice system.
- Developed a web application to define and execute business intelligence processes.
- Managed both the development (Bugzilla and Jenkins on CentOS) and production (LAMP on CentOS) environments on AWS.
- Developed a web community in PHP for language teachers and students using PHP and Joomla.
- Worked with Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Tested extensively using PHPUnit and Selenium, along with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Designed a business and marketing strategy.
Brd. Klee A/S
- Fixed bugs on the company's internal and external WordPress websites.
- Created a "buy in a map" website allowing users to find products they are looking for as close as possible (ideally inside their own neighborhood).
- Created a hybrid web application for location-based offers using PhoneGap.
- Designed, analyzed, and deployed a "Knowledge Management System" and a clustered “Email Server System" based on open source tools (‘Alfresco’ EMS, MySQL DBMS, Apache Lucene Search Engine, Zimbra Mail Server, etc.).
Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Shanghai
- Managed the IT system of the commercial office in Shanghai (around 50 employees) and its business center (harboring 6 companies).
El Corte Inglés
- Developed internal network security tools such as network scanners, anti-“arp hijacking” tools, etc.
- Conducted security audits of company systems (ethical hacking).
- Developed a knowledge representation system.
- Developing an intelligent web crawler for controlling competitors’ prices.
- Created an application to record and reproduce web surfing sessions.
- Built a project similar to Biztalk for semi-automatic generation of graphical software prototypes (using business rules).
Symfony 2, Bootstrap, Nooku, PHPUnit, Zend Framework, Selenium, Gearman, KineticJS, Symfony, .NET, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ember.js, PhoneGap
jQuery, jQuery UI, YUI, D3.js, Backbone.js, Raphaël, Google Maps, MooTools, Underscore.js, Modernizr, Handlebars, PayPal API, Apache Lucene, Google Maps API, Node.js, jQuery Mobile, Facebook API, LinkedIn API, Twitter API, PhpSpec, Highcharts
Zend Studio, Aptana, Git, Bugzilla, Asana, Chrome Developer Tools, Jenkins, Eclipse IDE, Yeoman, Alfresco, Google Analytics, Trello, Subversion (SVN), Fiddler, Bower, MySQL Workbench, Apache Ant, Apache, GitHub, Zimbra, Behat, Zabbix, Mocha, Google Webmaster Tools, Mailchimp, Nagios
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Rapid Prototyping, Scrum, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Model View Controller (MVC), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Test-driven Development (TDD), Inversion of Control, KISS, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), REST, Design Patterns, Kanban, Domain-driven Development, MapReduce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Linux, CentOS, Red Hat Linux, Joomla, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, WordPress, Firefox, Eclipse, Windows Server, Android, Mandrill
MySQL, Memcached, MariaDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB, Redis
Ajax, Lean Development, Single-page Applications (SPA), SVG, Hacking, User Experience (UX), Mobile Web, Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Engineering
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid - Madrid