Contractor, Developer2012 - PRESENTCasalogic
- Developed an internal ERP/CRM and invoice system.
- Developed a web application to define and execute business intelligence processes.
Founder, CEO2010 - PRESENT2ManyLanguages.com
- Managed both the development (Bugzilla and Jenkins on CentOS) and production (LAMP on CentOS) environments on AWS.
- Developed a web community in PHP for language teachers and students using PHP and Joomla.
- Worked with Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Tested extensively using PHPUnit and Selenium, along with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Designed a business and marketing strategy.
PHP Consultant2013 - 2013Brd. Klee A/S
Technologies: PHP, WordPress
- Fixed bugs on the company's internal and external WordPress websites.
CTO2012 - 2013WhereOffers.com
- Created a "buy in a map" website allowing users to find products they are looking for as close as possible (ideally inside their own neighborhood).
- Created a hybrid web application for location-based offers using PhoneGap.
IT Analyst2007 - 2008InterChina Consulting
Technologies: Alfresco, Zimbra, MySQL, Apache Lucene
- Designed, analyzed, and deployed a "Knowledge Management System" and a clustered “Email Server System" based on open source tools (‘Alfresco’ EMS, MySQL DBMS, Apache Lucene Search Engine, Zimbra Mail Server, etc.).
IT Manager2006 - 2007Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Shanghai
Technologies: Linux, Windows Server
- Managed the IT system of the commercial office in Shanghai (around 50 employees) and its business center (harboring 6 companies).
Software Engineer2002 - 2006El Corte Inglés
Technologies: Java, C++, .NET, various hacking and network tools
- Developed internal network security tools such as network scanners, anti-“arp hijacking” tools, etc.
- Conducted security audits of company systems (ethical hacking).
- Developed a knowledge representation system.
- Developing an intelligent web crawler for controlling competitors’ prices.
- Created an application to record and reproduce web surfing sessions.
- Built a project similar to Biztalk for semi-automatic generation of graphical software prototypes (using business rules).