Tutor | Consultant2018 - PRESENTVarsity Tutors
Technologies: Algorithms, Computer Science, SPSS, Microsoft Excel, SAS, R, Python, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Mathematics, Statistics, Statistical Analysis, Data Analysis, A/B Testing
- Developed a web application to visualize cost distribution with health insurance claims data.
- Used machine learning and labeled data to estimate the sentiment of tweets on Twitter.
- Quantified wound volume reduction for treated and control groups of patients.
- Estimated username from internet session activity data.
- Edited code on programming and statistics homework assignments with high school, college, and graduate students.
Data Scientist2021 - 2021Toptal Client
Technologies: Shopify, Microsoft Excel, Consulting
- Consulted with the company chairman and CEO about the sale of health test kits.
- Analyzed spreadsheet of customer communication for patterns.
- Discussed plan to provide an automated solution by the chatbot.
Monitor2021 - 2021CDR Maguire
Technologies: Surveying, Compliance, Documentation
- Attended safety group to get tablets and documents from a supervisor.
- Went to the assigned location to ensure there is adequate water and compliant covering and placarding of vehicles.
- Observed driver piling and loading to monitor debris removal.
- Submitted load entry to system and gave ticket to haul truck driver.
Data Scientist2020 - 2020Shopper Media Group
Technologies: SQL Functions, Data Science, Amazon Redshift, Google Chrome, Zoom, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, K-nearest Neighbors, ARIMA, Redshift, SQL, Python, Big Data, Pandas, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Data Analysis
- Developed code to estimate the number of visitors at shopping centers with WiFi data.
- Implemented methods for predicting shopper visits using a proxy center.
- Imported table with visitation frequency charts into Redshift warehouse.
- Gave video and audio reports with a daily status.
- Typed up documentation about the process from surveying to a presentation on the web application.
Data Scientist | Software Developer2020 - 2020SureTint Technologies
Technologies: SQL Functions, SaaS, Data Science, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Statistical Modeling, Django, Git, Jupyter, Python, Amazon SageMaker, AWS, Pandas, Mathematics
- Integrated customer relationship management software for a beauty salon application.
- Continued the development of a Python package about color combination.
- Reorganized the data and code file folder structure.
- Gathered and added new data into the existing pipeline.
- Tested and ensured the good quality of the program performance.
- Deployed a basic Django app and experimented with an alternate methodology.
- Typed code in the AWS SageMaker computing environment.
- Trained multiple linear models to estimate hair color with products.
- Applied nearest neighbor method to convert a hair formula product line.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019Xylem, Inc.
Technologies: SaaS, Data Science, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), Amazon S3 (AWS S3), AWS, Confluence, Jira, GitHub, Python, R, Mathematics, Bayesian Inference & Modeling, Bayesian Statistics, Finance, Regression Modeling, Data Analytics, Data Analysis
- Developed a predictive model and application to efficiently prioritize water pipe inspection for major US city utilities.
- Recruited talent to Xylem at an American Statistical Association event.
- Wrote technical reports with data graphics and statistical language to inform management and a company executive.
- Composed blog posts to emphasize and clarify company impacts.
- Created and presented an interactive visualization of water quality and algae levels in Lake Erie.