Tutor and Consultant2018 - PRESENTVarsity Tutors
Technologies: Algorithms, Computer Science, Statistiscs, SPSS, Microsoft Excel, SAS, R, Python, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Developed a web application to visualize cost distribution with health insurance claims data.
- Used machine learning and labeled data to estimate the sentiment of tweets on Twitter.
- Quantified wound volume reduction for treated and control groups of patients.
- Estimated username from internet session activity data.
- Edited code on programming and statistics homework assignments with high school, college, and graduate students.
Data Science Developer2020 - 2020Shopper Media Group
Technologies: SQL Functions, Data Science, Amazon Redshift, Google Chrome, Zoom, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, K Nearest Neighbors, ARIMA, Redshift, SQL, Python, Big Data, Pandas
- Developed code to estimate the number of visitors at shopping centers with WiFi data.
- Implemented methods for predicting shopper visits using a proxy center.
- Imported table with visitation frequency charts into Redshift warehouse.
- Gave video and audio reports with a daily status.
- Typed up documentation about the process from surveying to a presentation on the web application.
Data Scientist and Software Developer2020 - 2020SureTint Technologies
Technologies: SQL Functions, SaaS, Data Science, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Statistical Modeling, Django, Git, Jupyter, Python, Amazon SageMaker, AWS, Pandas
- Integrated customer relationship management software for a beauty salon application.
- Continued the development of a Python package about color combination.
- Reorganized the data and code file folder structure.
- Gathered and added new data into the existing pipeline.
- Tested and ensured the good quality of the program performance.
- Deployed a basic Django app and experimented with an alternate methodology.
- Typed code in the AWS SageMaker computing environment.
- Trained multiple linear models to estimate hair color with products.
- Applied nearest neighbor method to convert a hair formula product line.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019Xylem, Inc.
Technologies: SaaS, Data Science, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS, Atlassian Confluence, Jira, GitHub, Python, R
- Developed a predictive model and application to efficiently prioritize water pipe inspection for major US city utilities.
- Recruited talent to Xylem at an American Statistical Association event.
- Wrote technical reports with data graphics and statistical language to inform management and a company executive.
- Composed blog posts to emphasize and clarify company impacts.
- Created and presented an interactive visualization of water quality and algae level in Lake Erie.