Back-end Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTNeptune Cigars, Inc.
Technologies: Google API, TFS, Git, Azure, Quartz.NET, REST, Web API, MQTT, Entity Framework, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, C#
- Developed the API for the new version of the top Cigars app, Cigar Scanner.
- Developed a custom MQTT server for IoT-enabled temperature/humidity sensor or hub devices.
- Participated in reimplementing and refactoring the Neptune Cigars website and APIs for many internal apps and tools, as well as in database management and maintenance.
Senior Solutions Developer2014 - 2016SocialWellth, Inc.
Technologies: Quartz.NET, SignalR, jQuery, AngularJS, Model View Controller (MVC), Entity Framework, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Implemented a third-party web API notification module with dynamic data-related URI and request body generation.
- Implemented a Quartz.NET-based scheduled/delayed routines launch mechanism.
- Designed a database model and initial implementation for demo version of the Health Pursuits module: start a Pursuit, connect a fitness app, post some data.
- Contributed to the design and development of Health Pursuits and Team Challenges modules, including database model, back-end and front-end code, event handling, and more.
- Implemented a retry mechanism for the third-party notification module.
- Developed some UI components, including data representation screens, workflow screens, etc.
- Supported and refactored a legacy database.
- Implemented dual language UI support (English and Spanish).
- Reviewed code, utilized Agile/Scrum methodologies, and adhered to behavior-driven development (BDD) best practices.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Elicense.kz
Technologies: Model View Controller (MVC), Entity Framework, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Implemented a user alerts feature with flexible and extendible alert source support.
- Contributed to the development of a notification procedure module, part of the system that provides licensing of a special auto-accepted activities.
- Provided dual language UI support (Russian and Kazakh).
Software Developer2013 - 2013Nexum Insurance Technologies
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Razor, Model View Controller (MVC), Entity Framework, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Developed both the back-end and front-end of the Nexum IT Broker solution.
- Contributed to the development of a new property insurance product.
- Provided dual language UI support (English and Azeri).
- Worked with the customer's team in their local office.
Software Developer2009 - 2013Synerion
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), NHibernate, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Made tremendous contributions to features Time&Attendance, Recruitment, OrgStructure, and EmployeeFile of the Synerion WFM Suite product.
- Served as main contact person for about three months.
- Developed services with bilingual data support (English and Hebrew).