Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTEi World
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Ionic 4, MongoDB, APIs, CSS3, Angular Material
- Developed responsive mobile-first UI using Angular and SCSS.
- Converted Angular web application to iOS and Android mobile application using Ionic 4 with single code-base for all apps.
- Developed Excel reports for important client data that is used for analysis.
- Integrated application with email, SMS, and Push Notification services and company CRM (SendGrid, Amazon Pinpoint, OneSignal, and HubSpot).
Founder, CEO2012 - PRESENTSemantic Technology, LLC
- Created a semantic-oriented IDE academia for the web using Silverlight and WCF. It allows internet users to start learning programming in an interactive environment based on a semantic editor.
- Created the semantic-oriented programming language Semantic. It contains the core paradigms of mainstream high-level programming languages—structural programming, procedural programming, object-oriented programming, and modular programming.
- Developed a semantic language that allows the programmer to switch the program presentation to C, Pascal, Basic, Java, or Kumir syntax without needing program recompilation.
- Researched educational technology to allow teaching and rating of programming competencies. The technology simulates teaching activities, from explaining tasks step by step, pointing out mistakes, showing hints to detailed checking, and rating.
- Created an educational platform where teachers and schools can create and sell programming courses for major programming competencies or test students in solving programming tasks.
- Created an educational web service for producing online courses for a Russian startup company, Edulance. The service allows the startup company to produce, advertise, and sell online courses in cooperation with online schools and individual authors.
- Built a service called OkyLocky for creating and restoring complex and unique passwords.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019Hellocomputer
Technologies: Slack, JetBrains, Twitter API, Apache Lucene, Nginx, Continuous Integration (CI), Load Balancers, Linux Servers, IIS, ApostropheCMS, Dependency Injection, Bitbucket, Modular Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Procedural Programming, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Architecture, Cross-platform, Less, SendGrid API, YouTube API, Facebook API, LinkedIn API, Google Maps, Redis, Express.js, Jira, Docker, Heroku, Node.js, Windows Server, T-SQL, Redux, Angular, REST APIs, WebStorm, Scrum, Git, SparkPost, NPM, Umbraco, Agile, Azure, Algorithms, LINQ, .NET Core, .NET, JetBrains Rider, Sass, TypeScript, UML, MongoDB, SQL, Angular Universal, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Systems Analysis, Bootstrap, jQuery, C#.NET, APIs, CSS3
- Implemented best practices in system design and performance for Umbraco CMS Web API, including Lucene indexing, load balancing, CDN, image cropping, multi-threading, and data model normalization.
- Refactored the UI kit to support component reuse in multiple sections and portals for a website for South African tourism, southafrica.net.
- Optimized the card and card deck modules' performance to support scrolling of thousands of cards on desktops and mobile devices.
- Built the menu, contact us bar and form, horizontal accordion, pills, article mosaic, cards, and transition effects for Generation Life, Australian leading specialist of tax-effective investment solutions.
- Implemented GTM tracking and mail sending using SparkPost and SendGrid.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Amjad Ali (via Toptal)
Technologies: Slack, JetBrains, OneSignal, Nginx, Continuous Integration (CI), Linux Servers, PhpStorm, Dependency Injection, Modular Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Procedural Programming, Architecture, Cross-platform, MySQL, Heroku, Angular, REST APIs, WebStorm, Git, NPM, Agile, Algorithms, JetBrains Rider, Ionic 4, TypeScript, SQL, Angular Universal, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Systems Analysis, PHP, Bootstrap, Google Drive API, Box API, Dropbox API, Ionic 2, Laravel, APIs, CSS3
- Created a learning management system for web and mobile applications.
- Created file sharing using APIs of Dropbox, Box, scalable to Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Created push notifications for both web and mobile applications using OneSignal API and deep links.
.NET Developer2009 - 2012Astrakhan State Technical University
Technologies: Entity Framework Core, JetBrains, MacOS, System Programming, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Modular Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Procedural Programming, Architecture, IronPython, Windows Server, T-SQL, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Algorithms, .NET, C#, UML, SQL, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Systems Analysis, Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR), C#.NET
- Created a semantic editor for abstract high-level programming languages using object-oriented design. The program was presented in memory as an oriented graph and saved to the file system as XML. The editor allowed only those actions that produce lexically and syntactically correct programs.
- Created a static analysis tool which allowed users to search a semantic graph for semantic errors and save meta-information for future automatized refactorings.
- Created a virtual machine that interprets programs as semantic graphs and transfers execution to .NET using IronPython DLR.
- Created a framework that contains libraries to work with math, strings, files, random number generation, and system functions.
- Created documentation about the language, semantic editor, and VM settings for students who are starting to learn programming in the semantic editor.