Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTHellocomputer
Technologies: .NET, Umbraco CMS, Angular Universal, Express.js, Node.js, ApostropheCMS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass
- Implemented best practices in system design and performance for Umbraco CMS Web API, including Lucene indexing, load balancing, CDN, image cropping, multi-threading, and data model normalization.
- Refactored the UI kit to support component reuse in multiple sections and portals for southafrica.net.
- Optimized performance of the card and card deck modules to support scrolling of thousands of cards on desktops and mobile devices.
- Built the menu, Contact Us bar and form, horizontal accordion, pills, article mosaic, cards, and transition effects for genlife.com.au.
- Implemented GTM tracking and mail sending using Sparkpost and Send Grid.
Founder, CEO2012 - PRESENTSemantic Technology, LLC
- Created semantic-oriented IDE Acodemica for the web using Silverlight and WCF. It allows internet users to start learning programming in an interactive environment based on a semantic editor.
- Created semantic-oriented programming language Semantic. It contains the core paradigms of mainstream high-level programming languages—structural programming, procedural programming, object-oriented programming, and modular programming—but does not have some features like exceptions, Lambda functions, or generics. That's why Semantic allows the programmer to switch program presentation to C, Pascal, Basic, Java, or Kumir syntax without needing program recompilation.
- Researched educational technology to allow teaching and rating of programming competencies. Technology simulates the main teaching activities, from transferring knowledge and explaining tasks step-by-step, pointing out mistakes, and showing hints to detailed checking and rating of solutions.
- Created an educational platform where teachers and schools can create and sell programming courses for major programming competencies or test students in solving programming tasks.
- Created an educational web service for producing online courses for Russian startup company Edulance. The service allows the startup company to produce, advertise, and sell online courses in cooperation with online schools and individual authors.
- Created a service called OkyLocky for creating and restoring complex and unique passwords.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Amjad Ali (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Angular, Bootstrap, Ionic 2, Dropbox API, Box API, Google Drive API, OneSignal API
- Created a learning management system (web and mobile applications).
- Created file sharing (using APIs of Dropbox, Box, scalable to Google Drive, and OneDrive as well).
- Created push notifications for both web and mobile applications using OneSignal API and deep links.
.NET Developer2009 - 2012Astrakhan State Technical University
Technologies: .NET, C#, WPF, IronPython, DLR
- Created a semantic editor for abstract high-level programming languages using object-oriented design. The program was presented in memory as an oriented graph and saved to the file system as XML. The editor allowed only those actions that produce lexically and syntactically correct programs.
- Created a static analysis tool which allowed users to search a semantic graph for semantic errors and save meta-information for future automatized refactorings.
- Created a virtual machine that interprets programs as semantic graphs and transfers execution to .NET using IronPython DLR.
- Created a framework that contains libraries to work with math, strings, files, random number generation, and system functions.
- Created documentation about the language, semantic editor, and VM settings for students who are starting to learn programming in the semantic editor.