- Senior WordPress DeveloperDocler USA, LLC (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress, SOAP, AJAX, cURL, PHP, MySQL
- Made a responsive Child Theme.
- Used a SOAP API for creating a video-based feed.
- Implemented a Video.js player with AJAX feeds.
- Membership Stack DeveloperThe Sterling Woods Group (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress Responsive Theme Development, WooCommerce, Optimizely, GA Events, Membership
- Created a theme.
- Made a membership plugin and full structure.
- Implemented Optimizely.
- Implemented Google Analytics Events Tracking.
- Did client-training about the content and membership handling.
- Senior WordPress DeveloperCalibrater Health (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, Apache
- Fixed their WordPress resource usage.
- Optimized and sped-up their site.
- Performed a migration and host setup.
- Checked their Apache Daemon and added tweaks as necessary.
- PHP/WordPress DeveloperFill in the Blank (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Made a plugin for restricted content that links up to Contact Form 7.
- Helped improve AJAX call experiences.
- Fixed the styling of a few items.
- Fixed a custom-made plugin for footer content.
- Sr. Web Application Developer (contract-based)Singh Transport Systems Ltd.2016 - 2016
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, WP-CLI
- Worked to get proper functional know-how of the new features they wanted in their existing application, based on WordPress.
- Shifted their application on Pantheon and maintained version control on Bitbucket.
- Debugged and added awesome features.
- Implemented WP-CLI commands for data management and Cron processes, for better performance.
- Sr. Web EngineerMillenium Technosoft Ltd.2013 - 2015
Technologies: WordPress, WP-CLI, PHP, REST & SOAP APIs, WooCommerce, Genesis
- Created WordPress responsive themes and plugins.
- Managed a team of 3 assistant developers.
- Used many APIs like PayPal, Stripe, Facebook, Instagram, and other REST/SOAP based APIs.
- Created web services for various mobile apps.
- Managed VPS, WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon environments for setting up till management.
- Created a soccer video uploading and sharing platform in which I made themes and plugins from scratch.
- Developed a plugin to synchronize inventory and sales with WooCommerce and eBay stores.
- Created WP-CLI commands for regular backups on the local directory and uploading on Dropbox.
- PHP Application DeveloperMillenium Technosoft Ltd.2012 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, AJAX, CodeIgniter
- Worked on CMS like WordPress, Magento, and Joomla.
- Started working on PHP-OOPS based programming and used the Code Igniter Framework.
- Made a PHP application using GMAP where users can submit their complex requests to the admin and it was used by the government of Bogota.
- Customized WordPress themes and plugins and used it as a base of other PHP applications.
- Made a front-end dashboard for users with less privileges in WordPress.
- Assistant Software Developer (Administration Section)Carnegie Mellon University2009 - 2011
- Worked on ASP-based CRM software.
- Assisted the staff in learning how to use the software.
- Helped in the transitioning of the software to PHP open source.