Freelance WordPress Developer2018 - PRESENTClearFast (via Toptal)
Technologies: X Theme, PageSpeed, WooCommerce, APIs, Full-stack, WordPress Design, User Interface (UI)
- Created a custom calculator based on an algorithm provided by the client.
- Implemented WooCommerce for eCommerce feature and did shopping cart tweaks.
- Optimized the theme for Google PageSpeed Insights score.
- Developed a responsive theme based on the XD designs provided.
WordPress Developer2022 - 202232CountFitness
- Developed a custom plugin for an existing website that used custom functions. These functions prevented updates to the WordPress core and plugins. All customization was moved onto that plugin using proper hooks.
- Applied a PHP8 update to all template functions and upgraded the server to the latest stable PHP version.
- Assisted mobile app developers by building REST APIs they require from the website related to memberships, logins, and tracks.
WordPress/WooCommerce Expert with MySQL Experience2022 - 2022Impact Soundworks LLC
Technologies: MySQL, WordPress, WooCommerce, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Redis, New Relic, APM, PHP 8, BrainTree, Debugging, Online Payments, Stripe
- Fixed PHP errors that occurred due to usage of outdated methods.
- Optimized database and manual data cleanup and organization for custom tables.
- Setup stress and load test using LoadForge browser testing tool.
- Created a quick add-to-cart feature to eliminate a checkout delay.
WordPress Developer for a Cheerleading Coaching Site2022 - 2022Cheer Factory Inc
Technologies: Stripe Subscriptions, Stripe API, Forge, Learning Management Systems (LMS), eCommerce, WordPress, Full-stack, Debugging, Online Payments, Stripe, Paid Memberships
- Improved a custom-made subscription plugin based on Stripe subscriptions.
- Created new membership features on a custom plugin built by another agency for the client to create a membership portal.
- Updated the custom plugin developed by another agency for the client. Updated with the latest WordPress and PHP 8.
- Fixed coding of the custom plugin to the best practices.
Senior WordPress Developer for Business and Residential ISP Platform2022 - 2022Misignal, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Sonar, Twilio API, WordPress Plugins, Divi, Patches & Updates, Google Maps API, Google Places API, Custom Post Types, GraphQL, Stripe API, Authorize.net, Full-stack, CRM APIs, BrainTree, Online Payments, Stripe
- Updated functions and methods of the proprietary WordPress Plugin built a couple of years ago for the client website.
- Made an update on the code in the back end for custom post types for customer locations and internet coverage where admin can mark a polygon on the map.
- Updated Sonar software API version from REST(v1) to GraphQL(v2).
- Improved payment gateway from Authorize.Net to Stripe to collect payment info and created a process of authorise now and charge later.
- Cherrypicked the CRM Sonar form from the old theme and deployed it to the new design/theme.
Full-stack WordPress Specialist (Freelance)2021 - 2021Luxar LLC
Technologies: XD to HTML, WooCommerce, Booking, SendGrid API, Bootstrap, Underscore.js, AffiliateWP, Full-stack, PayPal, WordPress Design, User Interface (UI)
- Created a luxury car rental eCommerce portal with membership options.
- Built a custom plugin as an addon of bookings plugin to create a scoped booking process with admin moderation.
- Developed templates based on XD designs provided by the designer.
Full-stack Developer2021 - 2021Platform9
Technologies: Divi, Auth0, Shortcodes, WordPress Plugins, XD to HTML, Responsive UI, HubSpot, Contact Form 7, Segment, Full-stack, PayPal, CRM APIs, BrainTree, Debugging, WordPress Design, User Interface (UI)
- Managed Auth0 implementation of an app via WordPress pages.
- Created shortcodes for various login and lead forms.
- Took over unfinished work of the previous engineer and finished it.
- Sync data on Hubspot using HubSpot API on various custom forms built on the WordPress site.
WordPress Developer | Optimization, Plugins, and Templates2021 - 2021Baker Hughes (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress Plugins, WordPress Optimization, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Pantheon, WordPress Design, User Interface (UI)
- Customized menu options and created a mega menu for the marketing site.
- Created page templates to be used as landing pages.
- Developed custom fields for easy content management.
- Worked on page speed optimization for a few other landing pages.
Full-stack WordPress Developer2021 - 2021Modern MedEd LLC
- Managed the medical app built on WordPress using custom plugins.
- Performed changes in design and the filters of CME results.
- Secured install using Wordfence with an advanced config that only worked with the client's hosting.
- Set up quizzes using LearnDash and a custom process client scope.
WooCommerce Developer2020 - 2021A Solucum Studio LLC
- Worked on multiple sites managed by the client built on WooCommerce.
- Followed git-flow process to deploy changes to live sites.
- Fixed styling and script code issues based on the requirements.
WordPress Plugin and Gravity Forms Expert2020 - 2021Drummond
Technologies: Gravity Forms, APIs, Webhook, Zapier
- Created a Gravity Forms add-on plugin to add manual triggers.
- Edited view-entry template of Gravity Forms using hooks to add additional options to call webhooks and Zapier hooks.
- Developed and updated this plugin to work with different addons of Gravity Forms.
Full-stack WordPress Developer2020 - 2020Ruon Trading Ltd (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, WordPress Theme Design, WordPress Plugins, BuddyPress, Stripe Connect, MemberPress, Membership Sites, Gravity Forms, AffiliateWP, Instagram API, Full-stack, Online Payments
- Built a membership platform on top of BuddyBoss for premium content sharing.
- Created a content-based social networking platform among the members.
- Built subscription and membership levels with different options to use.
- Created a video upload, auto-tagging, and delivering feature in a custom plugin to be used for premium members.
Full-stack WordPress Developer2020 - 2020Flow Media Systems, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, WordPress Themes, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Bootstrap, Parallax, Sketch, Shortcodes, Full-stack, WordPress Design
- Created a responsive theme based on the sketch file provided by the client for the marketing site.
- Added animated elements with parallax effects to the sections.
- Created shortcodes for easy content edits post-development.
- Gave client training on how to use the new theme, shortcodes, and get the best of WordPress.
WooCommerce Developer - Custom Shipping Zones Expert2020 - 2020SimpliFaster, Inc (via Toptal)
- Created a plugin to show client-defined shipping and payment options based on product, user role, and country conditions.
- Set up various shipping carriers using their API and a mix of some WooCommerce add-ons.
- Helped the client to turn the raw requirements into defining the scope of the project.
Full-stack WordPress Specialist (Freelance)2020 - 2020Travel Guide LLC
Technologies: PHP, Ajax, WordPress Plugins, Gravity Forms, GravityView, Landing Pages, Full-stack, Debugging
- Set up booking availability using custom plugin customizations to the client-managed hotel sites.
- Used WordPress's built-in admin-ajax.php calls to update the page content.
- Customized landing page for additional options client requested.
Full-stack WordPress Developer with WooCommerce Experience2019 - 2020Artilia Inc (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, GravityView, Elementor, FacetWP, SendGrid, Zapier, Figma, Full-stack, PayPal, Online Payments, WordPress Design, Stripe, User Interface (UI)
- Created Elementor templates based on the Figma designs provided by the client's designer.
- Created AN eCommerce using WooCommerce and its add-ons.
- Used FacetWP to create advanced product filters and made custom color swatches to work with it.
- Connected SendGrid with the custom post-checkout messaging feature.
- Customized gravity forms using Hooks to create item meta to be used in the personalized product.
- Connected the store with Shipstation for shipment management.
Freelance WordPress Developer2019 - 2020Body Spartan (Via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, Subscriptions, Stripe API, Shopify API, Customer Success Platforms, Full-stack, PayPal, BrainTree, Debugging, Online Payments, WordPress Design, Stripe
- Fixed several PHP errors, notices, and warnings due to the plugin's conflicting depreciated functions.
- Updated WooCommerce templates to get rid of using deprecated functions.
- Connected a custom membership platform client had with the app made by his team.
- Fixed the membership payment issues for irregular charges to customers and synced with the app platform.
- Changed apparel selling from WooCommerce to Shopify and created sync between the two.
Freelance WordPress Developer and Troubleshooter2017 - 2020OakvilleNews.org (via Toptal)
Technologies: SendGrid, AdRotate, MailPoet, WordPress, Automatic kismet (Akismet), Android Jetpack, Debugging, WordPress Design, News
- Added a directory feature to the existing news site.
- Created a shortcode mapper for the MailPoet plugin.
- Corrected site-wide errors resulting from the old work client had.
- Fixed mail issues not going through some emails because of a plugin conflict.
Freelance WordPress Developer2019 - 2019Pocketmade
- Worked on different ongoing WordPress projects for the client.
- Created landing pages for Marriot Vacation Club based on the designs provided in Sketch.
- Developed a sales funnel form to capture leads and passed data to CRM via API.
WordPress Developer2019 - 2019Engravers Guild Limited (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, REST APIs, Online Payments, WordPress Design, User Interface (UI)
- Created a plugin to pull Feefo product reviews for each product.
- Implemented user experience fixes and QA.
WordPress Developer with eCommerce Experience2019 - 2019Taste Buds Entertainment LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, Underscore.js, Full-stack, WordPress Design, Stripe, User Interface (UI)
- Created a responsive theme as per the design provided.
- Built custom search processes for recipes.
- Constructed a personalized interface based on user preferences and activity.
WooCommerce Expert2018 - 2019Drummond (via Toptal)
Technologies: Salesforce, WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Debugging
- Created custom multistep forms with programmatic calculation, based on user login and field values.
- Implemented Salesforce webhooks with Gravity forms.
Freelance WordPress Plugin Developer2018 - 2019Travel Guide | Travel Media Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: Underscore.js, Bootstrap, REST APIs, WP JSON, Optimization, Plugin Development, Full-stack
- Customized an already built plugin as per client requirements.
- Created responsive templates.
- Synced up two websites using WP-JSON and REST API.
eCommerce Developer2018 - 2018My Toy And Game Shop, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Shipping, WooCommerce, BrainTree, WordPress Design, Stripe
- Setup the WooCommerce store.
- Implemented a custom shipping plugin that allowed users to hold orders and ship multiple orders according to their directions.
Freelance Developer2018 - 2018Statewide Turf Equipment, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Webmaster Tools, WooCommerce, Optimization, PageSpeed, Google, WordPress
- Fixed several design issues in the overall website.
- Optimized the website for Google Pagespeed and YSlow.
- Integrated an "add to quote" custom feature.
- Managed the indexing of pages using Google Webmasters.
Freelance WordPress Developer2018 - 2018LaGrande Marketing (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, WordPress, WP Engine
- Provided on-demand maintenance for client websites.
Freelance WordPress Developer2018 - 2018CCCU (via Toptal)
Technologies: Pantheon, Symfony, ACF, Data Loading, Debugging
- Created custom post types and taxonomies as required.
- Developed template pages for a Symfony framework-based theme.
- Made use of ACF for custom fields and relations of posts-posts/taxonomies.
- Established a DevOps environment on Pantheon.
Freelance WordPress Developer2018 - 2018Cleveland Cavaliers (via Toptal)
Technologies: Sass, Underscore.js, WordPress, User Interface (UI)
- Created a Bootstrap-based theme from scratch.
- Implemented RSS feeds to create posts automatically.
Freelance Developer and Coder2017 - 2018Cambria Design Build (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, User Interface (UI)
- Designed and created responsive fixes.
- Added minor features.
- Implemented back-end administration.
Freelance eCommerce Developer2017 - 2018Zen Den Web Design (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, Builder, Ajax, Stripe, Debugging
- Created a plugin for fetching AJAX-based posts.
- Developed custom Stripe based subscription plugin.
- Built responsive websites using Avia Builder.
- Migrated the old site's data to a new site with complex conditions.
Freelance Developer2017 - 2018The GreenLine (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce API, Search, Marketplaces, Dokan, ShipStation, Full-stack, User Interface (UI)
- Developed a ShipStation plugin to be used with shipments for vendors.
- Extended the features of a Dokan Marketplace plugin.
- Created a plugin using Bing Cognitive search so it can auto-suggest search terms with wrong spellings.
- Used WooCommerce APIs and hooks for minor upgrades to its basic features.
- Integrated the API in a WooCommerce store.
Freelance WordPress Developer and Webmaster2017 - 2018Surety Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: Divi, Bootstrap, WP Engine, WordPress
- Migrated all the sites to WP Engine without any downtime.
- Created a child theme from DIvi.
- Built a child theme out of the PSDs provided.
- Updated the Google search console and site map.
Freelance WordPress Developer and Expert2017 - 2018Cocoa Electronics (via Toptal)
Technologies: Zendesk, SCSS, Underscore.js, jQuery, PHP, WordPress, WooCommerce, Full-stack, User Interface (UI)
- Created a custom product process for WooCommerce.
- Designed a responsive theme.
- Created an ACH Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce using Stripe.
- Designed a Zendesk theme.
- Implemented a Zendesk SSO.
Freelance WordPress Developer2017 - 2017Legion (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, Divi, Pardot, WordPress, Full-stack
- Developed and maintained a WordPress website.
- Fixed layout issues.
- Embedded Pardot forms and custom designed those Pardot forms according to the theme.
Freelance WordPress Developer2017 - 2017Sole Patch Men's Shop (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ajax, jQuery, PHP, WordPress, WooCommerce, Full-stack
- Fixed the broken WooCommerce product and checkout process.
- Implemented plugin updates in WordPress and fixed the resulting error on the pages.
Freelance WordPress Developer with SEO Expertise2017 - 2017AssurX (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Search Console, WordPress, User Interface (UI)
- Improved the SEO score.
- Implemented Google's Rich Snippets on the pages.
- Improved the site's speed.
- Optimized the Jupiter theme to be more SEO-friendly and fast.
- Converted the client-submitted PSD to a Child theme using the Aleb theme.
- Optimized the Visual Composer plugin.
Freelance WordPress Developer2017 - 2017Test.io (via Toptal)
Technologies: WPML, Bootstrap, WordPress, User Interface (UI)
- Made a Bootstrap-based theme.
- Installed and configured WPML as per needs.
- Implemented a data import.
- Trained clients for CMS management.
Freelance WooCommerce and NetSuite Integration Expert2016 - 2017Spectruss (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, Bootstrap, WordPress, SendGrid, NetSuite, SuiteTalk, Full-stack, CRM APIs
- Made a plugin for a partner (a commission-based user) that involved registration, affiliation, and commision handling.
- Built a plugin to sync partner commissions and accounts on NetSuite.
- Helped to fix WooCommerce issues.
- Created a WordPress theme from the design provided.
Freelance WordPress Developer2016 - 2017Docler USA, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, cURL Command Line Tool, Ajax, SOAP, WordPress
- Made a responsive Child theme.
- Used a SOAP API for creating a video-based feed.
- Implemented a Video.js player with AJAX feeds.
Freelance Web Developer2016 - 2017The Sterling Woods Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Optimizely, WooCommerce, News
- Created a theme.
- Made a membership plugin and full structure.
- Implemented Optimizely.
- Implemented Google Analytics Events Tracking.
- Did client-training about the content and membership handling.
Freelance Senior WordPress Developer2016 - 2016Calibrater Health (via Toptal)
Technologies: Apache, PHP, WordPress
- Fixed their WordPress resource usage.
- Optimized and sped-up their site.
- Performed a migration and host setup.
- Checked their Apache Daemon and added tweaks as necessary.
Freelance PHP/WordPress Developer2016 - 2016Fill in the Blank (via Toptal)
Technologies: jQuery, Bootstrap, WordPress, PHP, Full-stack, Debugging
- Made a plugin for restricted content that links up to Contact Form 7.
- Helped improve Ajax call experiences.
- Fixed the styling of a few items.
- Corrected a custom-made plugin for footer content.
Senior Web Application Developer (Contract-based)2016 - 2016Singh Transport Systems, Ltd.
Technologies: WP-CLI, WordPress, PHP, Full-stack
- Worked to get proper functional know-how of the new features they wanted in their existing application, based on WordPress.
- Shifted their application on Pantheon and maintained version control on Bitbucket.
- Debugged and added awesome features.
- Implemented WP-CLI commands for data management and Cron processes for better performance.
Senior Web Engineer2013 - 2015Millenium Technosoft, Ltd.
Technologies: Genesis Framework, SOAP, REST, WooCommerce, PHP, WP-CLI, WordPress
- Created WordPress responsive themes and plugins.
- Managed a team of three assistant developers.
- Used many APIs like PayPal, Stripe, Facebook, Instagram, and other REST/SOAP based APIs.
- Created web services for various mobile apps.
- Managed the VPS, WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon environments for setting up till management.
- Created a soccer video uploading and sharing platform in which I made themes and plugins from scratch.
- Developed a plugin to synchronize inventory and sales with WooCommerce and eBay stores.
- Created WP-CLI commands for regular backups on the local directory and uploading on Dropbox.
PHP Application Developer2012 - 2013Millenium Technosoft, Ltd.
Technologies: CodeIgniter, Ajax, Joomla, Magento, WordPress, PHP
- Worked on CMS like WordPress, Magento, and Joomla.
- Started working on PHP-OOPS based programming and used the Code Igniter Framework.
- Made a PHP application using GMAP where users can submit their complex requests to the admin and it was used by the government of Bogota.
- Customized WordPress themes and plugins and used it as a base of other PHP applications.
- Made a front-end dashboard for users with less privileges in WordPress.
Assistant Software Developer (Administration Section)2009 - 2011Carnegie Mellon University
- Worked on ASP-based CRM software.
- Assisted the staff in learning how to use the software.
- Helped in the transitioning of the software to PHP open source.