- eCommerce DeveloperZen Den Web Design (via Toptal)2017 - 2018
Technologies: Stripe, AJAX, Avia Builder, WooCommerce
- Created a plugin for fetching AJAX-based posts.
- Developed custom Stripe based subscription plugin.
- Built responsive websites using Avia Builder.
- Migrated the old site's data to a new site with complex conditions.
- DeveloperThe GreenLine (via Toptal)2017 - 2018
Technologies: ShipStation, Dokan Marketplace, Bing Cognitive Search, WooCommerce APIs
- Developed a ShipStation plugin to be used with shipments for vendors.
- Extended the features of a Dokan Marketplace plugin.
- Created a plugin using Bing Cognitive search so it can auto-suggest search terms with wrong spellings.
- Used WooCommerce APIs and hooks for minor upgrades to its basic features.
- Handled the API Integration in a WooCommerce store.
- WordPress Developer | WebmasterSurety Systems (via Toptal)2017 - 2018
Technologies: WordPress, WP Engine, Bootstrap, Divi
- Migrated all sites to WP Engine without any downtime.
- Created a child theme from DIvi.
- Built a child theme out of the PSDs provided.
- Updated the Google search console and site map.
- WordPress Website DeveloperLegion (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress, Pardot Forms, Divi, Bootstrap
- Developed and maintained a WordPress website.
- Fixed layout issues.
- Embedded Pardot forms and custom designed those Pardot forms according to the theme.
- WordPress Developer and TroubleshooterOakvilleNews.org (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress, MailPoet, AdRotate, SendGrid
- Added a directory feature.
- Create a shortcode mapper for the MailPoet plugin.
- Corrected site-wide errors.
- Fixed mail issues.
- WordPress DeveloperSole Patch Men's Shop (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: WooCommerce, WordPress, PHP, jQuery, AJAX
- Fixed the broken WooCommerce product and checkout process.
- Implemented plugin updates in WordPress and fixed the resulting error on the pages.
- WordPress Developer with SEO ExpertiseAssurX (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress, Google Search Console
- Improved the SEO score.
- Implemented Google's Rich Snippets on the pages.
- Improved the site's speed.
- Optimized the Jupiter theme to be more SEO-friendly and fast.
- Converted the client-submitted PSD to a Child theme using the Aleb theme.
- Optimized the Visual Composer plugin.
- Advanced WordPress DeveloperCocoa Electronics (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: WooCommerce, WordPress, PHP, jQuery, Underscores Framework, SCSS, Zendesk
- Created a custom product process for WooCommerce.
- Designed a responsive theme.
- Created an ACH Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce using Stripe.
- Designed a Zendesk theme.
- Implemented a Zendesk SSO.
- WordPress DeveloperTest.io (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress, Bootstrap, WPML
- Made a Bootstrap-based theme.
- Installed and configured WPML as per needs.
- Implemented a data import.
- Trained clients for CMS management.
- WooCommerce and NetSuite Integration ExpertSpectruss (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: SuiteTalk, NetSuite, SendGrid, WordPress Plugin, Bootstrap, WooCommerce
- Made a plugin for a partner (a commission-based user) that involved registration, affiliation, and commision handling.
- Built a plugin to sync partner commissions and accounts on NetSuite.
- Helped to fix WooCommerce issues.
- Created a WordPress theme from the design provided.
- Senior WordPress DeveloperDocler USA, LLC (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress, SOAP, AJAX, cURL, PHP, MySQL
- Made a responsive Child theme.
- Used a SOAP API for creating a video-based feed.
- Implemented a Video.js player with AJAX feeds.
- Membership Stack DeveloperThe Sterling Woods Group (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: WordPress Responsive Theme Development, WooCommerce, Optimizely, GA Events, Membership
- Created a theme.
- Made a membership plugin and full structure.
- Implemented Optimizely.
- Implemented Google Analytics Events Tracking.
- Did client-training about the content and membership handling.
- Senior WordPress DeveloperCalibrater Health (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, Apache
- Fixed their WordPress resource usage.
- Optimized and sped-up their site.
- Performed a migration and host setup.
- Checked their Apache Daemon and added tweaks as necessary.
- PHP/WordPress DeveloperFill in the Blank (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Made a plugin for restricted content that links up to Contact Form 7.
- Helped improve AJAX call experiences.
- Fixed the styling of a few items.
- Fixed a custom-made plugin for footer content.
- Senior Web Application Developer (contract-based)Singh Transport Systems Ltd.2016 - 2016
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, WP-CLI
- Worked to get proper functional know-how of the new features they wanted in their existing application, based on WordPress.
- Shifted their application on Pantheon and maintained version control on Bitbucket.
- Debugged and added awesome features.
- Implemented WP-CLI commands for data management and Cron processes for better performance.
- Senior Web EngineerMillenium Technosoft Ltd.2013 - 2015
Technologies: WordPress, WP-CLI, PHP, REST & SOAP APIs, WooCommerce, Genesis
- Created WordPress responsive themes and plugins.
- Managed a team of 3 assistant developers.
- Used many APIs like PayPal, Stripe, Facebook, Instagram, and other REST/SOAP based APIs.
- Created web services for various mobile apps.
- Managed the VPS, WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon environments for setting up till management.
- Created a soccer video uploading and sharing platform in which I made themes and plugins from scratch.
- Developed a plugin to synchronize inventory and sales with WooCommerce and eBay stores.
- Created WP-CLI commands for regular backups on the local directory and uploading on Dropbox.
- PHP Application DeveloperMillenium Technosoft Ltd.2012 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, AJAX, CodeIgniter
- Worked on CMS like WordPress, Magento, and Joomla.
- Started working on PHP-OOPS based programming and used the Code Igniter Framework.
- Made a PHP application using GMAP where users can submit their complex requests to the admin and it was used by the government of Bogota.
- Customized WordPress themes and plugins and used it as a base of other PHP applications.
- Made a front-end dashboard for users with less privileges in WordPress.
- Assistant Software Developer (Administration Section)Carnegie Mellon University2009 - 2011
- Worked on ASP-based CRM software.
- Assisted the staff in learning how to use the software.
- Helped in the transitioning of the software to PHP open source.