Open Source Blockchain Developer2021 - PRESENTKava Labs
Technologies: Go, Cosmos, Solidity, Ethereum, MetaMask, APIs, Blockchain, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Smart Contracts, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Web3.js
- Contributed to the open-source Kava blockchain, a top 100 crypto project by market cap.
- Added EVM support to the Kava blockchain, enabling smart contracts to be deployed on the Kava blockchain.
- Deployed the Kava 10 Testnet and multiple protocols on the Testnet, including The Graph and Uniswap V2.
Engineering Consultant2020 - 2022Restaurant Brands International
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, TypeScript, Serverless, React, mParticle, APIs, Web Development, Full-stack, Microservices, AWS Lambda, Mobile, Localization
- Launched the Popeyes rewards program for over 100+ stores.
- Revamped the DSR integration for user data deletion and access requests using OneTrust.
- Oversaw the development of the events tracking pipeline across all three brands.
Engineering Lead2020 - 2022MasterHealth
Technologies: Node.js, AWS, React Native, TypeScript, Back-end, APIs, Mobile, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), User Authentication
- Led all the engineering development of a cross-platform, subscription-based healthcare app.
- Managed a team of remote engineers to build the back-end API.
- Oversaw the initial development and creation of a flexible program data schema that allows new healthcare programs to be easily created by the team.
Lead Architect2019 - 2020DollarOP
- Planned and architected the core online retail platform for DollarOP, including a GraphQL back end and a SPA for the client-facing retail platform.
- Designed and developed a unique purchasing process that allows users to purchase shares of an item via credit card or cryptocurrency.
- Oversaw the launch of DollarOP, which saw over 1,000 users on the first day of launch.
Engineering Team Lead2018 - 2019Jerry
- Led a team of senior engineers to manage the development of the Jerry CRM system that is used by over 100 internal and external insurance agents.
- Collaborated with the leadership team to improve internal team processes, code quality, and cross-team communication. This enabled us to double our engineering headcounts within six months.
- Managed a remote development team of three engineers based in Lviv, Ukraine, to assist in CRM product development.
Staff Engineer2013 - 2019Playdots
- Led the development of back-end microservices for purchase tracking using Go workers for events processing via AWS SQS. This service is used in production by TwoDots (50+ million downloads) and Dots & Co (10+ million downloads).
- Contributed core features to the Ruby on Rails back end for TwoDots, which handles player inventory syncing, weekly events, cheating detection, A/B testing, authentication, install tracking, and global leaderboard for over 1 million DAUs.
- Developed back-end services for player data syncing, authentication, install tracking, and multiple in-game event systems.
- Contributed to the architecture and development of Dots, TwoDots, Dots & Co, and multiple unannounced games.
Engineering Lead2012 - 2013Loose Button (Acquired)
- Managed all technical developments and launched a number of services including a dashboard for large CPG brands, an online retail store, and a subscription service for tights.
- Developed the core analytics dashboard for the ad network, which grew from nothing to over $1 million in sales within three months.
- Improved overall hiring process for software engineers and established a formal performance review system.