Verified Expert in Engineering
Dusan is an engineer with Ruby on Rails experience. He believes that improving the tools you use (editor, code style, tests, CI) and sharing data (API, user notifications, reports) are imperative for an app's success. That's why Dusan writes modern, well-tested, and maintainable code that connects various services. Open-source software makes him a better programmer and gives him the tools to implement web ideas.
Vim Text Editor, Git, Bash, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Testing, Stimulus, Turbo
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed are keyboard shortcuts that allow jumping between windows on Linux and Mac OS without the need of a mouse.
- Delivered fast prototypes in Ruby On Rails.
- Ran the Linux system administration.
- Produced optimizations for Ruby on Rails applications (CDN, GZIP assets, caching, and memory leaks).
- Maintained scripts for tests and automatic deployment.
- Wrote small Angular SPAs.
Back-end Ruby Developer
- Developed a service for OCR using AWS Textract API and extracted translated and redacted text.
- Refactored models to use Trailblazer operations.
- Improved documentation for new developers, testers, and other users.
- Developed the site's back-end using Ruby on Rails.
- Recorded video using the Red5 media server & PHP.
- Integrated the product with Google Maps.
- Profiled memory leaks.
- Created an API & feeds for posting jobs on other jobs sites.
Integrator of Open Source Libraries into Android Source
RT-RK Institute for Computer Based Systems
- Worked on Android with TV middleware.
- Created the OS library GStreamer for video reproduction.
- Built an Android core with other Linux middleware.
- Implemented audio & video streaming for USB devices.
University of New Hampshire, USA
- Designed a small display for police vehicles.
- Created a C++ communication module.
- Implemented a C driver for 7 segment display.
- Integrated the product with existing devices (lights, siren, radio).
- Tested the product in real situations and simulations.
Email Messaging, FunnelNow.com
Jobs Portal, Scuddle.com
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Angular Material, AngularJS, Capybara, Stimulus
Vagrant, Git, Vim Text Editor, RSpec, Google Hangouts, JSLint, Turbo
Machine Learning, Git Repo, Web Scraping
Shopify, Linux, Heroku, Android, Ubuntu
Selenium WebDriver, Google Maps
Feature-oriented Programming, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Testing
Exchange Program During Studies towards a PhD Degree in Mathematics & Network Communications
University of Ljubljana - Ljubljana, Slovenia
Master's Degree in Telecommunication and Signal Processing
University of Novi Sad - Novi Sad