- QA EngineerSonicbids2014 - 2016
Technologies: Django, Elasticsearch, Celery
- Architected a unit and acceptance testing solution using Pytest and Selenium.
- Rolled out continuous integration on CircleCI.
- Backfilled tests for an existing project.
- Filed bugs and triaged existing reports.
- Advised the team on process strategies including testing, peer review, and workflow.
- Advised the team on various process tools including GitHub and JIRA.
- Advised the team on various tech-related issues including deployment and coding best practices.
- Provided additional full-stack development as needed.
- Senior DeveloperPlum Radio2012 - 2014
Technologies: Django, Ember.js
- Developed a back-end database and API.
- Built a radio server to broadcast streaming audio.
- Worked with vendors to build a mobile application.
- Senior DeveloperWONDER | Visualizing Brands2011 - 2012
- Created a testing environment using Factory Boy and borrowing ideas from Ruby on Rails.
- Strategized and deployed a single server solution to host multiple isolated Django projects.
- Deployed Sentry across all projects for error monitoring.
- Used AJAX and HTML5 technologies to improve UX across projects.
- Automated various server-related tasks and integrated many into Django projects using Fabric.
- Senior DeveloperGlasswerks2009 - 2011
- Developed new website for public outreach.
- Developed a client portal to track sales and order shipments.
- Developed a communication interface with existing internal technology.
- Worked with marketing department to gather analytics.