Senior Software Developer2018 - 2018Rocket Lister
- Created a single-page application in React to manage real estate sign inventory by scanning barcodes and synchronizing with a database.
- Integrated the application into an existing WordPress application, and tied functionality into several WordPress plugins, including Gravity Forms and WooCommerce.
- Integrated Scandit, a third-party plugin to handle barcode scanning from mobile devices.
Senior Software Developer2018 - 2018Bendcare LLC
Technologies: React, Node
- Created a system for creating medical patient intake questionnaires with full admin interface including reporting, as well as presentation to the patient, gathering their responses, and communicating with several external APIs.
- Implemented a full development workflow including continuous integration and deployment, automated tests and revision control.
- Set up and configured a network of servers for hosting the application, including API and front-end, test and production, and load balancing.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2017Cosmital Designs
Technologies: React, PHP, WordPress
- Implemented several single-page web applications for clients of Cosmital Designs, including social networking, job browsing, and financial reporting.
- Integrated revision control into an existing workflow and development pipeline.
- Connected front-end React applications to several external APIs; including MailChimp, Twilio, and a custom one built in WordPress.
Freelance Senior C# .NET Developer2017 - 2017Columbia University Medical Center (via Toptal)
Technologies: C# .NET, SQL Server, Rackspace
- Worked on a suite of websites and APIs related to patients finding doctors in the New York area.
- Implemented the ability in the app for the user to manage credentials and listings for doctors.
- Added an extensive search functionality to match against those doctors.
- Developed the app in C# .NET using SQL Server and hosted on Rackspace.
Freelance Web Developer2017 - 2017FedEx | Carrier Direct (via Toptal)
- Implemented a system for requesting, pricing, and ordering freight deliveries from residential locations. This service is soon to be released on the FedEx website as a core component of their product.
Senior PHP/WordPress Developer2016 - 2017Resishare
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Built a real-estate crowdfunding portal.
- Developed a feature to allow property owners and agents to list properties and their respective investment opportunities.
- Enabled investors to log in and browse listing, express interest in investing, and to secure their investment shares.
- Constructed this on top of a WordPress installation, including custom plugins developed in PHP and MySQL.
- Integrated the Google Maps API.
- Implemented Bootstrap for a responsive layout as well as jQuery for user interactivity.