SQL Developer in Chicago, IL, United States
Founder | CEO2016 - PRESENTPerfect.fm
Technologies: Node.js, React, WebRTC, Opus
- Developed a basic voice chat functionality for the core feature.
- Implemented a novel voice-recording technique and server-side mixing technology.
- Added lossy audio compression algorithms (Opus) which were implemented in C++ to the React.js project. The C++ code was compiled into ASM.
- Used React for the interface to implement an SPA.
- Implemented real-time communication between server and client; used Socket.IO.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Solaborate
Technologies: Node.js, Microservices, React, Redis, WebRTC, Kurento
- Integrated a Kurento Media server.
- Implemented a feature for video calls that transferred from P2P to Kurento without dropping the call.
- Transitioned the current monolith app to a microservice architecture by using a WebRTC microservice.
- Formulated and implemented transfer strategy for microservice architecture throughout the entire application.
- Mentored and trained new and existing employees in WebRTC and real-time systems.
Trainer2014 - 2015Smart Code
- Gave training courses in web technologies for people wishing to become programmers.
- Prepared supplemental training materials for Computer Science students that wished to learn additional skills on top of the ones they learned in university.
- Organized training in WebSockets and other real-time technology.
Web Developer2013 - 2015Rrota Creative Studio
- Created a Laravel web app from scratch to improve the local government's document management.
- Implemented features in C# and .NET for a shopping center's analytics solution.
- Migrated old websites along with their existing data to new ones implemented in WordPress.
- Supported a national voting agency by implementing a voting location app that showed every voter their polling place and navigated them by using OpenStreetMaps.
WordPress Developer2012 - 2013NineLayers
- Developed custom WordPress themes for sale in the Envato Market.
- Built custom WordPress plugins both for use in our themes and for general purpose releases.
- Perfect.fm (Development)
Perfect.fm is a web app that uses WebRTC to allow communication with up to four people simultaneously, and once the conversation is over, it offers the participants an opportunity to download a high-quality recording of their conversation. Perfect for podcasters, journalists, or any other party that wishes to have a record of the conversation.
- Kcl (Development)https://github.com/suldashi/kcl
A Promise-based client for the Kurento Media Server for the browser or Node.js.
- MiniMQ (Development)https://github.com/suldashi/minimq
A tiny message queue that can be set to open or closed. When open, the elements flow normally but when closed, they are buffered internally. When a queue is opened after items have accumulated inside, they are then processed in the order they were inserted.
Libraries/APIsNode.js, React, WebRTC
StoragePostgreSQL, MySQL, Kurento Media Server
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science2015 - 2017Illinois Institute of Technology - Chicago, IL, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2009 - 2013American University in Bulgaria - Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria