Back-end Engineering2018 - 2019ST Engineering Innosparks
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure DevOps, Vue.js, C#, .NET Core, AWS, Azure, Docker
- Led team to implement RESTful API server in .NET Core in C#.
- Provisioned manageable infrastructure with on Azure with Azure ActiveDirectory.
- Deployed centralized monitoring environment (Application Insights) which gathers system and run-time metrics from Azure resource nodes.
- Built fully automated CI/CD pipelines on AzureDevops with Azure and Docker.
- Automated load tests in a staging environment for performance testing.
- Devised a computer vision algorithm to extract a patient’s particulars from the National Registration Identity Card.
- Rewrote firmware for IoT outdoor smart cooler that allows for control of cooler via Bluetooth.
- Wrote a mobile application to control outdoor coolers via Bluetooth.
- Improved the firmware by optimizing the transport layer and packet compression.
- Added a caching mechanism to reduce communication time from seven seconds to one second.
- Built the frontend prototype in React.
Architect Consultant2018 - 2018ChatInfinite
Technologies: Express.js, Vue.js, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Docker, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, TypeORM, Node.js, TypeScript
- Incorporated domain-driven design as a design principle for back-end architecture.
- Reduced request latency by an average of 0.2s by moving from MongoDB to PostgreSQL.
- Spearheaded technical meetings with non-technical clients to using ubiquitous language.
- Mentored development team in Agile SDLC best practices.
- Trained hires SOLID principles and TDD to better facilitate domain-driven development.
- Fully automated builds and deployments using GitLab CI.
- Streamlined workflow by using GitLab Kanban Board, reducing communication overhead.
Technical Lead2016 - 2017DAB Technology
Technologies: Docker, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Led the software team to move the static site to an eCommerce web app.
- Shifted LAMP stack to Ruby on Rails API running on PostgreSQL.
- Configured Vue.js as front-end framework with build pipelines (Webpack, SASS, PostCSS, Babel).
- Devised image quantization and auto image-resize service when adding products to catalog, reducing average load time by 60 %.
- Added CDN over their website, improving load time across other countries.