System Architect Engineer2021 - 2022Toptal
Technologies: Office 365, Microsoft Graph API, SharePoint, Exchange API, OneDrive API, Teams, AWS, MongoDB
- Conducted functionality matrix sessions to obtain requirements for the creation of services supporting Google and Microsoft cloud platforms.
- Leveraged Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) to manage the collection of artifacts from Office 365 using ASP.NET Boilerplate as a web front-end solution accelerator.
- Built a cloud-to-cloud backup service that connects to Office 365, retrieves data from Exchange, SharePoint, Onedrive, and Teams services, and stores the content in AWS and/or MongoDB.
Microsoft Teams Integration Expert – 3D Virtual Conference Platform2021 - 2021Toptal
Technologies: Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Vue, Twilio Programmable Video, SMS, Chatbots, Twilio
- Served as the subject matter expert for Microsoft Graph API and Microsoft Teams integration to estimate and scope a 3D virtual event space for conferences.
- Advised the agency on whether they could leverage Microsoft Teams in how it was being pitched to them so they could provide support to the end client.
- Conducted a proof of concept (POC) and created a calendar API for admins to manage Microsoft Teams meetings with auto-generation in Microsoft Teams or Twilio Video.
Microsoft Graph API Consultant2021 - 2021Toptal
Technologies: Office 365, APIs, SharePoint, OneDrive, SMS, Chatbots, Twilio
- Met with the customer to create a functional requirements matrix to poll Excel files and spreadsheets shared via the Office 365 email account.
- Developed functionality for processing Excel spreadsheets to enable changes in sheets and data rows using Excel API.
- Built a wrapper for an Office 365 polling of sheets shared with the company account, processing email content for an Excel link, downloading files, and processing and importing content into the company API and database. It supports CSV and TSV files.
Microsoft Teams Graph API Developer2021 - 2021Toptal
Technologies: Office 365, Microsoft Teams, APIs, Azure, SMS, Chatbots, Twilio
- Collected functional requirements for a Microsoft Teams app where an online meeting would be automatically created using Graph API, the Teams SDK, for online meetings.
- Advised the customer to shift to an outlook add-in that allows for online meetings to be created with title, description, and the ability to share an online session URL due to limitations in the Microsoft Teams API for online meetings.
- Created an outlook add-in using a Microsoft sample that uses Graph API to impersonate the currently logged-on user to generate and create an online meeting using the client URL redirection utility.
Technologies: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Responsive, Figma
- Evaluated Figma design mockup for implementation requirements of product site and animations.
- Created a production Bootstrap site that is fully responsive as per client requirements that leveraged a parallax design and other animations to highlight product packaging redesign.
SharePoint Developer2021 - 2021Toptal
Technologies: SharePoint, SharePoint UI, Office 365, Communication
- Led customer demo sessions showing SharePoint Online's UI/UX capabilities and third-party components.
- Worked with the design team to create a functional and technical requirements matrix.
- Created a SharePoint online site using Figma design styles and artifacts for document and information sharing to the business community of a large US phone carrier.
Microsoft Architect2019 - 2020Nassau BOCES
Technologies: SharePoint Framework (SPFx), jQuery, Bootstrap, Azure SQL, Azure, C#, Intranets, Microsoft Power Apps, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Active Directory, Azure DevOps, Node.js, WebRTC, HTML
- Served as a key member of the office of the CIO business services team responsible for the architecture and implementation of Microsoft Office 365 for all BOCES departments and 110 regional districts served centrally.
- Ensured effective security protocols for implementation of access and authorization to systems based on the New York State Common Core Reform Act, Education Law §2-d, and Parents’ Bill of Rights.
- Created architecture for the Nassau BOCES intranet based on Office 365 and implemented SPFx Content Query, Microsoft Search, and Microsoft Teams custom web parts, while leveraging jQuery and KeenThemes UI for building the interface(s).
- Built an Azure-hosted application to receive files and forms (attachments) from assigned users. Used SharePoint REST API and MS Graph to save into isolated SharePoint site collection. Components: AspNet Boilerplate, C#, ASP.NET Core, and Razor Pages.
Senior SharePoint Architect2019 - 2020Limina Application Office
- Led the requirements gathering, technical design, and implementation of a SharePoint Online-based law IT portal, using the SharePoint Framework as the technical lead.
- Integrated with third-party REST API integrations and personalizations of data and views.
- Set up SharePoint Online tenants with CDN, site collection app catalog(s), and communication and hub sites.
- Created PowerShell scripts for environment and site provisioning and deployment.
- Conducted the migration of existing taxonomies, file share content, and flat files into the new portal, using a combination of scripts and user data migration sessions.
SharePoint Architect2018 - 2020Princeton Information Ltd. (Contractor to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York)
Technologies: SharePoint, Bootstrap, CSS, User Requirements, System Requirements, Requirements, Visual Studio, jQuery, SharePoint 2013, SQL, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Active Directory, Azure DevOps, Node.js, WebRTC, HTML
- Designed SharePoint 2013 solutions based on project requirements, using out-of-the-box (OOB) web parts.
- Leveraged SharePoint client object model (CSOM), jQuery, and Bootstrap to create unique user web experiences based on client requests for interactive forms, pages, or blogs.
- Participated in SharePoint session calls, consulting with customers across the organization to address their SharePoint how-to questions.
- Leveraged OOB SharePoint and Nintex Workflow to automate the existing processes used to create a weekly dashboard for ongoing work and status reporting to senior executives.
SharePoint Architect2016 - 2019RCM Technologies, Inc.
Technologies: SharePoint, Visual Studio, jQuery, SharePoint 2013, Intranets, Business Analysis, SQL, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Active Directory, Azure DevOps, HTML
- Served as the lead architect for an on-premise Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint 2013 implementation project.
- Created a Nintex Workflow and AgilePoint Workflows for processing XLS, CSV, and TSV documents and exporting data into SharePoint lists for processing of the data.
- Implemented a custom user interface based on UTAS branding guidelines and standards in SharePoint 2013 sites.
Director, Collaboration Services2012 - 2016Nervewire, Inc.
Technologies: Web Architecture, SharePoint, People Management, Sales, Technical Design
- Directed the build-out of the Microsoft practice focused on implementations of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, cloud deployments to Office 365, and other supporting Microsoft products.
- Led the technical sales process, including pitch demonstrations with C-level executives.
- Served as the lead architect for the design and build of proofs-of-concept (POCs) in support of the pre-sales process.
- Created statements of work (SOWs) to reflect agreed-upon deliverables and timelines reflective of client timelines.
- Designed and architected POCs using Microsoft SharePoint with no-code solutions, leveraging OOB web parts, Microsoft InfoPath, custom workflows, and/or SharePoint Designer with minimal customizations.
- Migrated file shares to SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and OneDrive or to Google Docs with Google Docs clients.
- Built POC event receivers and farm solutions, using C# to extend OOB functionality.
Senior Architect2012 - 2012Ngenious Solutions
Technologies: Web Architecture, C#, SharePoint
- Led customer engagements and assisted with pre-sales, technical sales, and POCs for customers leveraging SharePoint technologies.
- Created the architecture for a migration process from Xerox DocuShare to SharePoint 2010.
- Provided SME-level guidance to Ngenious Solutions' onshore and offshore team to support the migration of 500,000 documents from DocuShare, using Tzunami Deployer to SharePoint 2010 site collections.
- Led SharePoint 2013 POCs and Office 365 and SkyDrive Pro customer demonstrations in coordination with Microsoft Solution Sales Professional (SSP) to show the value of the Microsoft cloud for field force deployments.
SharePoint Architect2011 - 2012GroupM
Technologies: jQuery, CSS, Nintex Workflow, C#, SharePoint
- Managed the SharePoint 2007/2010 global platform for intranets and extranets as well as regional instances of the technology.
- Developed the deployment strategy to move developer code throughout different environments based on SDLC standards.
- Leveraged Microsoft ISA 2006 for SharePoint 2007 extranet site publishing to the public internet and SSL offloading.
- Provided SME-level guidance to offshore development vendors for code development, pros and cons of using sandbox solutions in SharePoint 2010, and when to leverage Microsoft best practices for .NET and/or SharePoint development.
- Integrated Jive with SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 and Active Directory Sync from Jive and SharePoint.
- Advised clients and colleagues on Microsoft server products that integrate with SharePoint, such as SQL Server 2005 and 2008, SSRS, BizTalk, and dependency technologies and elements such as Active Directory, Kerberos, and DNS.
Manager, Enterprise Content Management Services2007 - 2010Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
Technologies: Consulting, SharePoint, Web Architecture, People Management
- Spearheaded a $12 million rollout of collaboration technology for internal and external websites and SharePoint applications across Pfizer, serving 110,000 employees and consultants in 42 countries.
- Managed a team of 20+ consultants who were geographically dispersed, including overseas areas and markets.
- Led a platform engineering team to deliver SharePoint as a global shared service with three global server farms in the AMER, APAC, and EMEA regions with over 126 servers.
- Created support SLAs and the strategy for support of 10,000+ team sites, 146 internal portals, and 50 internet-based product sites with a combined 1.2 million unique hits each month.
- Transitioned into a SharePoint solution engineer role to assist internal project teams in designing, building, and architecting solutions to deploy into the shared enterprise collaboration framework (ECF) farm.