- Senior Software Developer/ArchitectTD Bank2015 - PRESENT
- Created a price supporting solution which is a decision-supporting tool for issuing loans (Java 8, Spring, Hadoop, HBase, Spark, and AngularJS).
- Developed a set of Spark jobs and web application for loading various market data from different sources (Java 8, Spring, Hadoop, HBase, Spark, and AngularJS).
- Developed a set of libraries and applications that represent a platform for loading trade and exposure information from different sources (Java 7, Spring and MySQL).
- Senior Software Developer/ArchitectTMX Group2015 - 2015
Technologies: Java 7, Apache Camel, JBoss 6.2 and MySQL
- Worked on a set of projects that represent a platform for over-the-counter (OTC) trades (Java 7, Apache Camel, JBoss and MySQL).
- Created a project-specific approach/strategy for business services communication and integration.
- Senior Software Developer/ArchitectBank of Montreal2014 - 2015
Technologies: Java 7, Spring Framework, GemFire, Netezza
- Created a Groovy-based domain specific language for interaction with RDS servers.
- Designed and developed a solution that acts as a single repository for Capital Market Risk Management systems.
- Designed and developed a utility for triggering and coordination of multiple services for Calculation Framework.
- Team Lead/ArchitectThe Jonah Group, Ltd.2013 - 2014
Technologies: Java, JSF, PrimeFaces, JPA, EJB, JMS, WS-*, WebSphere AS, WebSphere MQ
- Created te architecture, design, and technology principles/guidelines.
- Wrote the software architecture document (SAD) for the NUTE project.
- Built a technical tool used to evaluate the translation accuracy and for triaging claim adjudication issues.
- Team Lead | SOA ArchitectAdmeris Payment Systems Inc.2012 - 2012
Technologies: Java, JSF, PrimeFaces, JPA, EJB, JMS, WS-*, GlassFish AS, ActiveMQ, Mule ESB, MySQL
- Built a system for processing electronic funds transfers.
- Developed a payment routing module.
- Made a fraud detection module.
- Developed a Public API for integration with external systems.
- Software Developer | ConsultantParTech, Inc.2009 - 2011
Technologies: C#, WPF, WCF, EF, MS SQL, C++, Qt4, SQLite, JSF, RichFaces, JPA, EJB, WS-*, XML, Geronimo AS, ActiveMQ
- Designed and developed a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) solution. It is a multi-platform IT system for managing HACCP and inspection programs for large food service organizations. It consists of PDAs, sensor data acquisition, and a web-based application.
- Implemented 3 different versions of the application for various platforms: Windows, Windows CE, and Linux (a Java version).
- Provided the overall guidance and structure for creating and maintaining the customized solutions for Walmart, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL), Whole Foods, and Colorado University.
- Software Developer | ConsultantPixelPoint2002 - 2009
Technologies: Java, JSF, RichFaces, Hibernate, EJB, JBoss AS, Oracle
- Designed and developed a system that allows mobile professionals to gain access to their sites from any point in the world using such technologies as the internet and remote assistance. It also gathers technical and health information from the Point-of-Sale (POS) stations, sends alerts and notifications, controls licenses, and provides remote assistance and patch management.
- Built a framework for the integration of the electronic payment solutions into Point-of-Sale (POS) system.
- Designed and implemented a security framework for the electronic payment subsystem in accordance with PCI Data Security Standards.
- Designed and implemented frameworks for integrations of the POS with 3rd party systems such as QuickBooks (accounting), Microsoft MapPoint, and Google Maps (mapping services).
- Software Developer | ConsultantThe West Group Resources Inc.1999 - 2002
Technologies: C++, Delphi, Oracle
- Designed and developed supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) that connected over 400 gas stations.
- Implemented software interfaces and protocols between the system and dispenser controllers, tank sensors, and other hardware.
- Designed and developed a real-time supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) for an oil depot.