Sr. Front-end/UI Developer2018 - PRESENTJ&J BabyCenter (via Toptal)
- Served as the senior front-end and UI developer.
Senior Front End Developer2017 - 2018Translucent Computing
- Created, from UI design in Sketch to implementation in Swift, a car valuation iOS native app, used in retail or person-to-person trade/re-selling.
- Suggested & led weekly lightning technical talks, to encourage knowledge-sharing between developers.
Independent Developer2013 - 2018Freelancer Web Developer
- Served as a front-end freelancer developing web and mobile apps.
Fullstack Web Developer2015 - 2017Tegra
- Contributed to more than 11 different projects from various segments such as financial, retail, eCommerce, and events, from start, through shipping and maintenance.
- Developed GO, a product made by Tegra. Besides coding, I've implemented the product on it's clients and also worked as UI Designer in the conception of GO's mobile app. The technologies we used included AngularJS, Angular, NativeScript, VueJS, Java, and C#.
- Founded and contributed Tegra OSS organization's projects on GitHub.
- Structured and developed the internship program, as well as trained interns. In my time there, I trained 6 interns - and hired 4 of them, which turned out to be great developers nowadays.
- Implemented Scrum best practices on development teams, teaching and improving the company Scrum activities.
Frontend Developer2013 - 2015going2 mobile
- Designed and coded Carrorama's website. Carrorama is the main app of Going2 mobile.
- Created rich UI prototypes for mobile apps using Sketch and Photoshop, maintaining and evolving the design guidelines.
- Implemented and managed DoubleClick for Publishers - DFP (former Google Dart) in two projects and managed/enhanced it in three another ongoing projects.
- Refactored many API calls in frontend projects to make them faster and providing non blocking experiences to its users.
- Learned in Google Blog and Google Academy the best practices on DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers).
- Setup and improved Header Bidding on DFP following best practices.
- Felipe Bernardes | Personal Website (Development)https://felipebernardes.github.io/
This is my personal website, designed and handcrafted by me. There you can read more about my career timeline and my side projects.
- iDS App (Development)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idsappmobile
iDS is a Medical Diagnostics Institute, located in Sorocaba. I've designed and developed their app using React Native.
- GO - Retail Operations Management (Mobile and Web App) (Development)
GO is a product for managing and improving retail operations, both by providing a machine-learning powered mobile app to operators and providing decision-driven metrics to managers through web and mobile apps.
I was part of the concept & development team of the app, and acted as a frontend and mobile developer. Besides this, I also implanted the product on client's operations, following up users and improving the product UX.
- Tegra Website (Development)http://tegra.com.br/
Tegra is a development consulting company based on Sorocaba, Brazil. I designed and implemented their modern, blazing fast, and responsive website.
- Eduqa.me Website (Development)
I designed & implemented Eduqa.me website.
Eduqa.me is a Brazilian startup on children education area. Their product is a web app for helping school directors have insight on how the school education/activities is going on, and a powerful tool to teachers share their best classes and activities across schools. The app also follows up on each child educational development.
- SorocabaCSS Website (Development)https://sorocabacss.github.io
SorocabaCSS is a front-end local community of inner Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Besides developing the website, I'm part of the meet up organization.
We always seek to create inclusive, inviting meet ups in order to help people have access to front-end development by providing both trainings and talks of all technical levels.
- Carrorama Website (Development)http://carrorama.net/
Carrorama is a family of products for fleet control and car maintenance follow up. I've designed and implemented it's website, keeping the product visual identity.
Technologies/Tools used includes DFP, Header Bidding, SCSS, Bootstrap and Sketch
- PagFarma Mobile and Web App (1st place @ GS1 Brazil Hackathon) (Development)https://github.com/mikemajesty/PagFarma-Web
I spent 48 hours during a hackathon, as part of a team, designing and developing a product called PagFarma, winner of GS1 Brazil Hackathon.
Besides designing and developing, I also presented and pitched the product.
You can check out the screenshots and the code for it in the GitHub project repository.
- Abroad (Indoor Location Web App) (Development)https://github.com/mikemajesty/HackZurich-Project
Abroad is a solution for indoor messaging & physical precise location based on Cisco Meraki technologies.
It was developed with the idea of assisting natural disaster recovery and searching for survivors, but can also be used as an indoor marketing tool.
We developed this webapp in 48h at 2016 edition of HackZurich, the biggest EU hackathon, alongside 600+ other people.
- CodePen UI/Front-end Experiments (Other amazing things)
There, you'll find my animations, UI snippets, and typography experiments.
- Tech Speaker (Other amazing things)http://speakerdeck.com/felipebernardes
I'm a tech speaker at Brazilian communities. I've been sharing what I know with others since 2015. It's my give-back, since I learned a lot and improved both my personal and professional life by attending to meet ups within various communities.
You can check out my talks at my speakerdeck page.
- Interviewer at Por Trás do Código (Other amazing things)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf-FTIykTxE4UInzUS5Kv9Q
Por Trás do Código is a YouTube Channel I maintain alongside two friends, Celso Wo and Gabriel Jacquier.
There, we interview technology area professionals to bring creative insights to our viewers based on the interviewed persons' personal and professional life experiences.
- Writer and Translator at EntryLvl (Other amazing things)https://github.com/entrylvl
EntryLVL is an open source blog I have alongside five friends.
We create and translate (from English to Brazilian Portuguese) entry-level content to programming newcomers and inexperienced people.
Our goal is to make knowledge more accessible to Brazilian people who don't speak English.
FrameworksFrameworkless, Ionic, AngularJS, Materialize, NativeScript, YARN, Vanilla JS, Bulma, Bootstrap 4, Express.js, Angular, React Native, Koa, Hapi.js
Libraries/APIsLocalStorage, HTML5 APIs, Chart.js, Flexbox, jQuery, DFP API, Web Audio API, HTML5 Canvas, Node.js, Vue.js
ToolsZsh, Atom, NPM, Gulp.js, Sketch 3, UX Tools, Git, VS Code, Sequelize, Webpack, Photoshop CC, Subversion (SVN)
ParadigmsDRY, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Functional Programming, Agile, Scrum, Unit Testing, Domain-driven Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
PlatformsiOS, MacOS, Linux
OtherHeader Bidding, Pixel Perfect, Sketch to HTML, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), CSS3 Animation, Google Material Design, CSS Grid, Mobile First, Responsive UI, Monitoring
StoragePostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, MySQL
- Technologist in Information Systems2013 - 2017Fatec Sorocaba - Sorocaba, Brazil
- Specialization in Front End Development2015 - 2015Caelum - Sao Paulo, Brazil