Sr. Front-end/UI Developer2018 - PRESENTJ&J BabyCenter (via Toptal)
- Served as the senior front-end and UI developer.
Senior Front End Developer2017 - 2018Translucent Computing
- Created, from UI design in Sketch to implementation in Swift, a car valuation iOS native app, used in retail or person-to-person trade/re-selling.
- Suggested & led weekly lightning technical talks, to encourage knowledge-sharing between developers.
Independent Developer2013 - 2018Freelancer Web Developer
- Served as a front-end freelancer developing web and mobile apps.
Fullstack Web Developer2015 - 2017Tegra
- Contributed to more than 11 different projects from various segments such as financial, retail, eCommerce, and events, from start, through shipping and maintenance.
- Developed GO, a product made by Tegra. Besides coding, I've implemented the product on it's clients and also worked as UI Designer in the conception of GO's mobile app. The technologies we used included AngularJS, Angular, NativeScript, VueJS, Java, and C#.
- Founded and contributed Tegra OSS organization's projects on GitHub.
- Structured and developed the internship program, as well as trained interns. In my time there, I trained 6 interns - and hired 4 of them, which turned out to be great developers nowadays.
- Implemented Scrum best practices on development teams, teaching and improving the company Scrum activities.
Frontend Developer2013 - 2015going2 mobile
- Designed and coded Carrorama's website. Carrorama is the main app of Going2 mobile.
- Created rich UI prototypes for mobile apps using Sketch and Photoshop, maintaining and evolving the design guidelines.
- Implemented and managed DoubleClick for Publishers - DFP (former Google Dart) in two projects and managed/enhanced it in three another ongoing projects.
- Refactored many API calls in frontend projects to make them faster and providing non blocking experiences to its users.
- Learned in Google Blog and Google Academy the best practices on DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers).
- Setup and improved Header Bidding on DFP following best practices.