- Front-end / Moodle Developer2017 - PRESENTAlten Spain
- Developed education web applications based on Moodle.
- Used SCSS modules to adapt themes to XD given designs.
- Built Moodle 3+ development framework mods an themes.
- Created layouts using Mustache templates.
- Freelance Front-end Developer2017 - PRESENTAdhumansoft
- Fully designed and developed an employee portal to manage complex working hours, schedules, and presence control; portals are used mainly by employees and managers of hospitals and clinics.
- Created and developed a social network module that allows communication between employees, by creating posts with rich text and attachments. Users can be part of different groups and there are both manager and user roles. Chat with other users is also an available feature.
- Developed a web application for an official entity using ReactJS, React Bootstrap, Redux, Webpack for building and dev server, PHP/MySQL for the back-end.
- Freelance Web Developer2013 - 2018Alux Location
- Developed a tourist accommodations rental web application with has searching, booking, online availability, and online payment capabilities.
- Built the back-end using PHP and MySQL to give the website the ability to accept online payments, as well as the booking and calendar engine that made possible to display availability and prices online according to user search and filters.
- Managed the webmaster console to further optimize presence in search engines.
- Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Beessip LLC (via Toptal)
- Worked in a team to develop the front-end of a responsive website for media producer Method Studios.
- Created stylesheets in SASS (SCSS) from given designs in Sketch export format to be applied on HTML templates.
- Developed UI components and Ajax services using ES6, building tools were gulp, Babel, Babelify, Browserify, among other libraries.
- Set up and worked with a local environment using Django CMS (Python3), PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch service in order to work with the back-end team.
- Used JIRA as collaboration tool and Git (Bitbucket) as VCS for deploying developments, manage branches and pull requests, fix bugs and work with QA team.
- Performed tests in many browsers and mobile devices to ensure UI compatibility.
- Front-end Developer2013 - 2017CVA Consulting
- Contributed to the front-end development of a Moodle plugin geared towards elementary and high school students and teachers providing a platform of school books with interactive multimedia activities, illustrated content, and communication with the teacher through assignments and grading capabilities.
- Created stylesheets using SCSS to modify/adapt Moodle themes to the client design requirements, the designs were commonly given in PSD or PNG format and required to be as pixel-perfect as possible.
- I also contributed to the back-end development using PHP, adapting parts of Moodle's mods and plugins, and creating classes and objects to represent the books structure which was delivered in JSON.
- For VCS and developments delivery, I used GIT, and as the team worked under the SCRUM framework, JIRA was used for issues and sprint management.
- Front-end Developer/Partner2003 - 2013Vision33
- I designed and developed the UI of the company's websites, which was dedicated to tourist rentals in Barcelona and Catalonia.
- Using PHP and MySQL, I developed the back-end, this included the booking and calendar engine to manage the properties availability, online payment using bank and paypal connection, as well as web services integration with channel managers.
- SEO, social media marketing, and AdWords PPC management.
- Oversaw dedicated Linux server management and maintenance.