- Front-end DeveloperBeessip LLC (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
- Worked in a team to create a responsive commercial website.
- Created stylesheets in SASS (SCSS) from given designs in Sketch export format to be applied on HTML templates.
- Developed UI components and Ajax services using ES6, building tools were gulp, Babel, Babelify, Browserify, among other libraries.
- Set up and worked with a local environment using Django CMS (Python3), PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch service in order to work with the back-end team.
- Used JIRA as collaboration tool and Git (Bitbucket) as VCS for deploying developments, manage branches and pull requests, fix bugs and work with QA team.
- Performed tests in many browsers and mobile devices to ensure UI compatibility.
- Freelance Front-end DeveloperAdhumansoft2017 - 2017
- Designed an employee portal to manage complex working hours, schedules, and presence control.
- Developed the user interface to communicate with web services generated on the back-end.
- Created and implemented a social module that allows posting with formatted text and attachments, supports different groups and user roles, and enables users to chat with members of the group.
- Freelance Web DeveloperAlux Location2013 - 2017
- Developed an apartment rental website for tourists that has searching, booking, online availability, and payment capabilities.
- Created the front-end for the site to work as a single page app with a focus on responsive, mobile-ready design.
- Created the back-end to include the ability to accept online payments in addition to a booking and calendar engine that displays availability and prices online according to user defined requirements.
- Front-end DeveloperCVA Consulting2013 - 2017
- Contributed to the front-end development of a Moodle plugin geared towards elementary and high school students and teachers providing a platform of school books with interactive multimedia activities, illustrated content, and communication with the teacher through assignments and grading capabilities.
- Created stylesheets within Moodle themes for different pages.
- Developed user interface modules including communication with web services and Mustache templates.
- Front-end Developer/PartnerVision332003 - 2013
- Developed the user interface and design of sites, search, listings, and details pages, with the ability to filter by date and other preferences, of a tourist rentals website in Barcelona and Catalonia.
- Built the back-end to incorporate a booking/calendar engine, online payment portal, and web services integration for channel manager.
- Managed SEO, social media marketing, and AdWords PPC.
- Oversaw dedicated Linux server management and maintenance.