Senior Platform Engineer2019 - 2019Scout24
Technologies: AWS, EKS, Golang, Python
- Worked with Kubernetes, AWS, Golang and Python to develop a compute platform for 500 developers.
- Supported an ECS cluster with >100 nodes.
- Worked with DataDog to provide metrics.
- Worked with ELK to provide centralized logs.
- Used Packer for building AMIs.
- Practiced infrastructure-as-code and immutable infrastructure.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Personio Gmbh
- Worked on mission-critical modules like payroll and reporting.
- Involved regularly in technical recruiting.
- Contributed significantly to migrating the platform to AWS.
Full-stack Engineer2014 - 2016Continion (via Toptal)
- Worked as the main developer on Bazaarvoice's sampling web application. The application is used by the biggest players in the retail space, including Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and 180+ more.
Front-end Engineer2013 - 2014Fastdev
- Developed a mobile web application optimized for iOS devices. The application was tailored strictly for mobile devices, using carefully selected CSS rules and optimizing the render of React components.
Back-end Engineer2013 - 2014Opendi AG
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, AWS
- Worked as a PHP developer on the back-end of https://www.stadtbranchenbuch.com/, Germany's third most popular portal.
- Used a plethora of AWS services, including DynamoDB and SQS.
Google Summer of Code Student2012 - 2012
Technologies: C++, SVN
- Developed and implemented statistical algorithms for machine translation.
- Implemented a module for preposition selection in C++ within the machine translation app Apertium.
- Maintained language resources and internal tools.
- Educated students on the use of Apertium.