Software Developer in Skopje, Macedonia
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Personio Gmbh
- Worked on mission-critical modules like payroll and reporting.
- Involved regularly in technical recruiting.
- Contributed significantly to migrating the platform to AWS.
Full-stack Engineer2014 - 2016Continion (via Toptal)
- Working as the main developer on Bazaarvoice's sampling web application. The application is used by the biggest players in the retail space, including Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and 180+ more.
Front-end Engineer2013 - 2014Fastdev
- Developed a mobile web application optimized for iOS devices. The application was tailored strictly for mobile devices, using carefully selected CSS rules and optimizing the render of React components.
Back-end Engineer2013 - 2014Opendi AG
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, AWS
- Worked as a PHP developer on the back-end of https://www.stadtbranchenbuch.com/, Germany's third most popular portal.
- In addition to PHP and MySQL, we used a plethora of AWS services, including DynamoDB and SQS.
Google Summer of Code Student2012 - 2012
Technologies: C++, SVN
- Developed and implemented statistical algorithms for machine translation.
- Implemented a module for preposition selection in C++ within the machine translation app Apertium.
- Maintained language resources and internal tools.
- Educated students on the use of Apertium.
- Internal Social Network (Development)
Developed an internal social network for Halton Oy using PHP, MySQL and React Native. The social network is becoming a key component for Halton's internal communication.
- Shopwoo (Development)http://shopwoo.com/
Developed a dropshipping platform which enables stores to re-sell products from other stores while keeping all orders and inventory in sync across the dropshipping network.
The stack is comprised of PHP, MySQ, Google Datastore, and Beanstalkd.
FrameworksLaravel, Symfony 3, AngularJS, React Native
Libraries/APIsNode.js, React, jQuery
ToolsGit, Amazon SQS
PlatformsDocker, WordPress, Kubernetes
StorageMySQL, Elasticsearch, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB
OtherDomain-driven Design (DDD)
- Master's degree in Computer Science2011 - 2013University of Zagreb - Croatia
- Exchange Student degree in Machine Intelligence2012 - 2012Aalborg University - Denmark
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2008 - 2011University of Zagreb - Croatia
- AWS Certified Developer AssociateOCTOBER 2018 - OCTOBER 2020AWS