CTO2016 - PRESENTCookunity
- Built and managed a team of 10+ developers.
- Led the development of an iOS app in Swift.
- Oversaw the creation of a React website for subscribers, using GraphQA, Apollo, Redux, Axios. Deployed on S3 using CD, running cached through CloudFront.
- Supervised the development of a React website for a la carte users, using GraphQA, Apollo, Redux, Axios. Deployed on S3 using CD, running cached through CloudFront.
- Led the creation of a React admin for customer service using GraphQA, Apoll, and Axios.
- Oversaw the development of a Node.js server for subscribers using Express, GraphQL, Sequelize, AWS, Aurora MySQL, and Redis.
- Supervised the creation of a React Native app for logistics and packaging, able to develop fast and cost efficient processes.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Arta Shipment (via Toptal)
- Built a website in React using Redux, Fetch, and a custom framework.
Web + Native Developer2017 - 2018SciMar One (via Toptal)
- Created a web-based admin in React, using Redux as a data store.
- Created an iOS React Native app reusing the code that was used to connect the admin with the API. This offline-first app cached the data in case of no signal available. The app was capable of taking pictures, saving them, and publishing them once the connection was restored.
iOS and Web Technical Lead2012 - 2017I Am At
- Created a Node.js back end capable of supporting real-time connections to over 100,000 concurrent users. Express, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Created the iOS app and frameworks that currently are the base of 20+ other apps for TV and radio channels.
- Managed a four-person iOS development team.
- Handled day-to-day decisions on feature implementation or solutions for technical bugs in the platform.
- Led technical communications with the client, attending meetings and designing plans for how to advance with certain requirements.
- Managed a eight-person web development team.