Tech Lead2020 - 2020Bench
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Python, Scala, Go
- Developed cloud services able to collect data from several public APIs, using Go.
- Developed ETL transformation jobs, using Scala + Spark.
- Developed Docker files and DevOps Gitlab pipelines in images for services.
Senior Control Systems and Network Engineer2012 - 2019CMOC
- Created a high-level process controller, optimizer of production machinery performance (C#, WCF, WPF, Fuzzy Math).
- Created a protocol bridging real-time driver (C++, IEC61131, Instruction List (Assembly)). It allows networking between Gembus servers and Modbus clients.
- Performed control systems administration (Schneider, Citect, p80i, B&R, Rockwell (Allen Bradley)). PLC, DCS, and SCADA design, development, implementation, and commissioning.
- Performed MES system administration (Schneider Ampla, OSIsoft PI historian, Windows OS, C#, reporting, web services, SQL server), including installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and integration.
CEO & CTO2004 - 2012CSiCo
- Realized complete automation for a tobacco primary in the USA (Beckhoff, TwinCAT, ZenOn, Window CE, C#, C++, .NET, Profibus DP, RF, SQL Server). The system is composed of more than 50 computerized units (including controller and supervisors).
- Created CSiCo SCADA Workspace (.NET, C#, C++, Beckhoff ADS, Modbus, Modbus, OPC). This framework consists of a series of Visual Studio extensions, visual control libraries, communications drivers and services, and function blocks libraries.
- Implemented and commissioned automation systems for a sodium hydrosulfite production firm (ABB DCS, OPC, C#, C++, .NET, Modbus, RF). This is an explosion-proof system (Eex).
- Implemented more than 200 trading custom indicators and robots (ProRealtime, ProBuilder, ProScreener, Java). Customers were individual traders and online trading companies.
- Designed and implemented automation, data mining and reporting for an alkyd and polyester production facility (Windows, iFix, VBA, S7, Step7, RS232, Profibus, Ex, Ethernet, DP).
Sole entrepreneur1990 - 2004FREELANCER
Technologies: Assembly, Java, Ethernet, Software, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Win32, MS-DOS, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Visual Basic, C++, Windows
- Designed and developed a banking desk-side front-end suite (Windows, Win32, C++, MFC). It is a series of Windows forms based front end applications interfacing with remote banking transaction servers.
- Designed, developed and commissioned several instrument and process control automation and management applications (S7, STEP7, AWL, SCL, LAD, Industrial Ethernet, Profibus, DP, RS232, Radio Frequency, C++, Intouch, Visual Basic, SQL Server).
- Developed a financial graphical analyzer (Windows, Microsoft Visual Basic, Borland C++). One of the first graphical platforms allowing the presentation of live market data with superimposed indicators.
- Designed, implemented and installed a telephonic stream analyzer (Windows, Win32, Assembly, C, C++, MFC, Windows Driver, DDK, Intel 80x86). It is a real-time multitasking embedded software for a high speed telecom microcontroller, used in telecom infrastructure.