Senior Software Engineer (Remote)2017 - PRESENTOjaExpress
- Designed full-fledged eCommerce software architecture for the company.
- Designed and implemented high-performant relational databases for the company's eCommerce applications.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained the suite of scalable REST APIs serving the eCommerce client platform owned by the company.
- Set up and maintained fully automated continuous integration and continuous development pipelines.
- Designed and implemented the customer-facing single page application (SPA), which I then handed over to a junior software engineer.
- Designed and implemented the merchant-facing SPA.
- Designed and implemented the base architecture for the Android application serving merchants on the platform.
- Led and coordinated a small team of engineers in the company for maximum throughput as well as individual growth.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018Commutelab
Technologies: Python, SQLite, AWS, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform
- Designed and implemented an automated data pipeline to harvest transport feed for all UK regions (fortnightly) in TransXchange format.
- Designed and implemented an efficient algorithm to scrap structured data from the raw data available.
- Designed and implemented an efficient data action to convert the transport feed from TransXChange format -XML- to Google Transit Feed Scheme (GTFS) -CSV- in a reasonable amount of time, and using a minimal amount of memory.
- Automated the GTFS output validation using the Google Validator and presented the validation results to the user.
- Designed a scalable query logic for the GTFS output for easy retrieval of transport feed using different criteria.
Software Engineer2016 - 2016Fortuna Medical Services
- Designed, implemented, and tested BPM workflows to automate the treatments, record keeping, and billing processes of patients from the referral/admission to discharge.
- Quickly adapted to the software stack in use and fixed bugs to stabilize the existing application.
- Worked on the existing implementations on the JMS layer of the application to manage and optimize background job processing.
- Worked largely on the storage layer of the application, normalized the relationships between the database entities, and also created Hibernate mappings for these entities.
- Used different design patterns and algorithms (e.g., Visitor, Strategy, BST) while binding real-time data to the UI layer to achieve a decent reaction time.
Lead Software Developer2015 - 2016Kangpe HealthCare Services
- Designed and implemented the architecture for the company's cloud-based healthcare system.
- Designed and implemented the relational database that allowed efficient storage and retrieval.
- Designed and implemented REST APIs for the web and mobile clients.
- Designed and implemented the web application used by the admins for managing the platform.
- Wrote an efficient algorithm for the menstrual cycle tracking services the company provided for the adult female users.
Web Developer [Work Study]2014 - 2015Obafemi Awolowo University
- Developed a web app that generated websites for the departments and associations at the university which, in turn, increased the online presence of the institution and made her rank first in the nation on the Webometric scale in 2014.
- Worked with a team that created a news publishing platform for the student community.
- Taught PHP in an organized “train-the-trainers” bootcamp.