Verified Expert in Engineering
Gabriel is a full-stack web developer based in London with over seven years of experience in PHP and WordPress development (plugins and themes). He deeply understands how important coding standards are and how to write scalable yet easy to update code that will last for a long time. One of his favorite tasks in web development is making a website load faster, allowing it to reap all the benefits therein.
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a complex, modular, OOP-based, and easy to update WordPress theme that uses TWIG as a template to separate the logic from the PHP code.
- Developed and contributed to PHP projects as well as WordPress themes and plugins.
Full-stack Web Developer
Host Europe Group
- Developed 123 Reg website.
- Updated WordPress themes and made sure that websites are multi-language.
- Created WordPress plugins used in the websites developed by the team.
- Improved PHP code used on website transfers (e.g., from dev to staging).
Web Plunder, Ltd.
- Led the development of EventAppi, a WordPress plugin.
- Improved the existing plugin using OOP, separating the logic from the design and making sure that the plugin is developer friendly and easily integrated with extension plugins.
- Developed WordPress features, doing updates on existing themes.
WP Asset Clean Uphttps://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-asset-clean-up/
EventAppi Events WordPress Pluginhttps://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/eventappi-lite/
AJAX Form Pro
WordPress Plugins, PSD to WordPress, Ajax, WordPress Multisite
WooCommerce API, jQuery, WordPress API, jQuery UI
Git, GitHub, PhpStorm, SourceTree
Master's Degree in Computer Science
A.I. Cuza University - Iasi
Certified Codeable Expert Developer